Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you.

Quote:
Will we see Killian and Emma interacting with their child?
KITSIS: Yes.
I already knew that from the call sheet. But it’s nice to get confirmation.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Timeless, Grey's Anatomy | EW.com

Quote:
Please tell me you got some Outlaw Queen scoop for Once Upon a Time‘s finale! — Shira

I did indeed. We all know that Sean Maguire is putting in a return appearance, but when I asked Lana Parrilla if that meant Regina would finally get closure following Robin’s death, she played coy. “Yes and no,” she says. “It’s not so much closure. There’s a really beautiful moment that they share, but he represents a figure in her life when they come together. It’s interesting how they come together, it’s not at all what you think.”

And slightly off topic:

Josh Dallas returning to TV in Lost-like NBC drama | EW.com
Old 05-10-2018, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

"When I initially had heard that he was going to be in the final episode, I was like, 'I get to meet my dad!'" Skovbye says. "And then it didn't quite pan out that way, which is sad. But I feel like it's one of those shows where you leave a lot up to the imagination, especially the way we did tie it up, and they'll meet in whatever world that they do."

This is why fanfiction exists. I was hoping Robin would get to meet her dad too.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Thank you.

Quote:
Will we see Killian and Emma interacting with their child?
KITSIS: Yes.
I already knew that from the call sheet. But it’s nice to get confirmation.
Yay!! I am so excited
Old 05-11-2018, 01:02 AM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
"When I initially had heard that he was going to be in the final episode, I was like, 'I get to meet my dad!'" Skovbye says. "And then it didn't quite pan out that way, which is sad. But I feel like it's one of those shows where you leave a lot up to the imagination, especially the way we did tie it up, and they'll meet in whatever world that they do."

This is why fanfiction exists. I was hoping Robin would get to meet her dad too.
He’s already a part of her. That’s the same thing as her knowing him.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's actually not.

Quote:
Thank you for all the articles and material. I am happy they got this farewell party and that Ginny and Josh were there for it. I am looking forward to the finale and everything they have teased sounds very good to me. It is nice to think that Snow and Charming will not only appear in one quick scene and that is it and for me it will be so good to see the series come full circle with how it started in the Pilot, with Snow and Charming and Regina/the Evil Queen. I am looking forward to Rumple's ending too not because it will be surprising, but it will be good to see him find his peace. I like the thing with the two Henrys being in the finale too and that so many guest stars from the older seasons are coming back too. If they should do another spinoff or a reboot I know I will give it a try.
I think it all sounds good too. And very glad Josh and Ginny came back for it.

Only one more week!
Old 05-11-2018, 06:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
It's actually not.
I agree. It's not the same at all and it would have been nice to have had a scene with them even if I knew the writers wouldn't do it. I will never ever like the story how she came about, but I like the woman Robyn grew into and with the little time they had before the writers killed him off it was obvious Robin loved her and it is a very bitter taste in my mouth still that Robyn was left without a father and Roland was left an orphan. It would have been easier maybe if they had shown us a grown Roland too and shown that he too had found love and happiness like Robyn, but it's still a story that disappointed me so much. I don't put many expectations in it so hopefully I will notbe disappointed again, but I hope what they use Robin (Sean) for will be good to give us at least a little peace.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

https://isham.com/once-upon-a-time-s...finale-part-i/
Quote:
Part I of the Once Upon A Time Series Finale airs tomorrow night on ABC!

In advance of the show, Mark is making a suite of music from this episode available – we hope you enjoy!
The link has a sound excerpt I cannot figure out how to bring over.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
No, really it's not the same. My dad lost his father when he was 19, long before I was born. I've heard stories about him, but it's not the same as meeting him. I would give anything to meet him just once.
I think it would have been fun to see the two Robin's share a scene. I guess there is hope for that in the future, purely hypothetical, reboot.

In off topic news, I'm slightly, fanaticly excited for Josh's new show on NBC.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
https://isham.com/once-upon-a-time-s...finale-part-i/

The link has a sound excerpt I cannot figure out how to bring over.
I think I'm probably going to miss Mark's beautiful music the most. I have most of his stuff saved, but there will be no more from him after the show ends. Unless he decides to be naughty and post stuff we've never heard before from the show.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Seriously? It’s fantasy. Why compare it to real life?
Old 05-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

More interviews from the finale party

ETA

Once Upon a Time's Colin O'Donoghue: 'It will be difficult to let go of Hook'

Last edited by Austenphile; 05-11-2018 at 10:25 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread