Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2018, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Old 04-20-2018, 01:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)

Thanks. Rose looks like she would be so much fun. I'm slightly jealous of anyone getting to see the Rose/Emilie and Giles/Emilie panels this weekend.
Old 04-20-2018, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, but the panels always find their way onto youtube.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Old 04-20-2018, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

It’s sad. There used to be real heroes on this show, who did good and helped others just because it was right. Not because they benefited from it.

I really wish Henry was awake. At least he believed in his family’s ideals, and has tried to live up to them. Even Robin came to realise honouring her father’s legacy wasn’t about slaying some monster, but sticking up for the little guy.
Old 04-20-2018, 07:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
It’s sad. There used to be real heroes on this show, who did good and helped others just because it was right. Not because they benefited from it.

I really wish Henry iswas awake. At least he belief in his family’s ideals, and has tried to live up to them. Even Robin came to realise honouring her father’s legacy wasn’t about slaying some monster, but sticking up for the little guy.
It's taking Henry less time to believe than it took Emma in season 1, so he is ahead of the curve.
They reinforced tonight that the Guardian will have become imortal. So, I supose someone will have to make a selfless heroic act so that Rumple can have his happy ending. I just hope that is not the pivotal role Snow and Charming play.in the finale. Any volunteers?
Old 04-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Not sure how it would affect Snowing, since they share a heart.

Hopefully it doesn’t come to that.
Old 04-20-2018, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haven't seen the episode yet but based on what I am hearing no one should be the guardian
Old 04-20-2018, 08:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Haven't seen the episode yet but based on what I am hearing no one should be the guardian
There were a couple of hints dropped tonight. One person feels like they owe Rumple and another person basically told him they were through for good. I could see either Nook or Regina ending up sacrificing his or her mortality for Rumple. I don't think it will be Alice though, but her father might take her place so she can have her happy ending with Robin. It could be a way to save Henry as well. They could pull a Will Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean and make him immortal to save him from the poison. I just can't figure out what role Snowing could possibly have in the series finale if they don't have something to do with Rumple's death. All of the insiders say they are only in two scenes. One we are pretty sure about is the group scene in some form and one other important scene? They save the day? I have watched this show long enough to know that no good deed goes unpunished.
My candidates for Guardian are, Snowing, both of them because of the shared heart and they are heroes, or Wish Hook to save Alice from immortality, Henry to save him from the poison, or Regina. Maybe Regina is able to take the poison from Henry and has to become immortal.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

His curse separated them from their daughter for 28 years. And they sacrifice their chance to grow old together for him? I call BS if that happens. He’s already cost them enough.

Hope you’re wrong.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
All of the insiders say they are only in two scenes. One we are pretty sure about is the group scene in some form and one other important scene? They save the day? I have watched this show long enough to know that no good deed goes unpunished.
We shouldn't put full trust on the insiders. They say two scenes, but we don't know if it is true. I mean Kat already made a big mistake in thinking and saying that Jen would filming more than one day when it wasn't so. I mean it is possible that Gosh has more than two scenes without any insider knowing. Insiders don't know everything all the time. And we don't fully know what this group scene really is about yet until the ep airs, and we don't know if it is for the end, I mean there is always more than one option.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:09 AM
Master Fan

I expect there will end up being a way around the immortality thing. I don't see anyone being cursed with immortality in the finale, especially not Snowing.

My guess is the important role Snowing plays in the finale has something to do with helping Alice and Robyn who are in Storybrooke while some of the others seem to be in the wish world.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

First, I just have to say that shrine to Belle was uber creepy.

I agree that the role Snowing plays is likely in helping Robin and Alice rescue their family. It fits with Ginny saying they answered the call when they are needed. But they would make an interesting Guardian. It would be less a burden on them or not really a burden at all because they would always be together. But I do not think it is them.

I also think this episode set up Rumple sacrificing his life for Henry.

I wonder if the Guardian must have always have a pure heart or have a pure heart right now. I am beginning to think it’s the latter or else we better go hunt down Roland or baby Neal if we rule out anyone with a true love like Alice or Henry. And Rumple has already ruled out Tiana.

So my guesses are Nook - whose heart will be purified after they get rid of the curse on it. Or Wish Henry. Or Regina. And I am actually leaning Regina. She has been demonstrating forgiveness and second chances all year.

I just wish they had known about the Guardian in season 4 so Emma could have destroyed the dagger instead of becoming a Dark One. It would have saved all kinds of issues.

I just realized I forgot Lucy who would fit the requirements. But I do not think it will be her.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I expect there will end up being a way around the immortality thing. I don't see anyone being cursed with immortality in the finale, especially not Snowing.

My guess is the important role Snowing plays in the finale has something to do with helping Alice and Robyn who are in Storybrooke while some of the others seem to be in the wish world.
Regina appeared in Storybrooke too with Zelena (probably a different time Zelena as theorized), along with Henry.
Old 04-21-2018, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do wish we had known about the guardian when we were dealing with dark ones but I care about characters so I am more invested in the story than I was when it was just rumple.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread