Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2018, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
I'm not so sure anymore that everyone is going to get a happy ending.
I'm starting to suspect Snow and Charming return as ghosts simaler to Emily in Our Town and watch the final act while pondering the true meaning of hope and happy ever after. It would explain why they didn't have to film with Jennifer Morrison and interact with Emma. They likely won't interact with anyone, but will play the "critical" role as narrators of everyone else's happy ending. It would actually be a logical ending for a couple who always put their families first to oversee the future of thise family members from the sidelines.
I think the chances of that happening are almost zero. We know that Emma and Hook are there (wherever there is) with their baby so Snowing is not much older than the last time we saw them. I really doubt they both died in the actual short time that would have passed for those in SB. And as scififan said, the reason they didn't film together was due to schedules and we know that JMo filmed with Snowing doubles so they will clearly be in the scene together when it's all done.

I really think you've got nothing to worry about on that score.

Quote:
All due respect to Lana and the interviewer, but if anyone thinks that "all of what I [as an OQ fan] hoped for" is one scene that is likely a dream, when so many others got their true loves back from the dead and went on to live happy lives together...I just don't know what to say to that.
Yeah, actors have different interpretations on things and will also try to put the best spin on it. I know I wouldn't be happy if it turns out Belle's only role in the finale would be a dream like sequence and they didn't actually end the show together so I understand where you're coming from.

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-12-2018 at 05:33 AM
Old 04-12-2018, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Seriously? I thought it was obvious why they didn’t film with JMo. Because of different schedules. And doubles were there so they could all be edited in later. And who says they won’t interact with Emma through the magic of green screen?

I’m sorry. It’s just what you’re suggesting sounds way too much like something that troll would say about CS to annoy me or fox. Way too sad an ending for such an iconic couple.
I remember that user that kept saying Emma was going to die this season

Outlaw Queen deserved better
Old 04-12-2018, 06:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Seriously? I thought it was obvious why they didn’t film with JMo. Because of different schedules. And doubles were there so they could all be edited in later. And who says they won’t interact with Emma through the magic of green screen?

I’m sorry. It’s just what you’re suggesting sounds way too much like something that troll would say about CS to annoy me or fox. Way too sad an ending for such an iconic couple.
Believe me, I am very aware of what Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin's filming schedules were like the day that Jennifer Morison filmed her scenes. I'm not sure what she was doing the week that they were in Vancouver, but I am sure it was equally inflexible.

There is no need to resort to name calling, just because you disagree with my fears. in Season 6, Snowing fans were told it was a very special Year of Snowing and then they spent half the season being separated by a sleeping curse. So, the show dose have a history of building up fans hopes and then trashing them. Especially those of Snowing fans and Outlaw Queen fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I remember that user that kept saying Emma was going to die this season

Outlaw Queen deserved better
I don't recall saying that Emma was going to die. If I did, I was clearly wrong. When I am wrong I try and admit that after the fact.

Last year, Josh said that people some people would probably love the season 6 finale and some would probably hate it. That's probably true this year as well. I personally loved the season 6 finale. I have enjoyed most of season 7 and I look forward to seeing the new characters I have grown to love over the past 9 months get their happy endings. Personally, anything else is just icing. I really don't care how Snowing are brought back. As ghosts, as dreams, as alternate versions or as gender swaps. Josh can play Snow and Ginny can play David for all I care.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It wasen't you. There was someone here who was convince something bad happend to Emma all because of some vague wording in the interviews pre 7.02.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Last year, Josh said that people some people would probably love the season 6 finale and some would probably hate it. That's probably true this year as well. I personally loved the season 6 finale. I have enjoyed most of season 7 and I look forward to seeing the new characters I have grown to love over the past 9 months get their happy endings. Personally, anything else is just icing. I really don't care how Snowing are brought back. As ghosts, as dreams, as alternate versions or as gender swaps. Josh can play Snow and Ginny can play David for all I care.
I'm sure they will be okay.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
And as scififan said, the reason they didn't film together was due to schedules and we know that JMo filmed with Snowing doubles so they will clearly be in the scene together when it's all done.
Actually we don't know if she filmed with doubles. The guy who said about doubles filming only said it in words without showing any links to what he says. That's pretty unclear. That pretty much sounds like gossiping. One should never trust anything without a source or link to prove it. And for the record, we don't officially know yet what this scene is. It was said that it was not a coronation (though the person who hinted it, Once Upon a Spoiler, might be lying) there were other suggestions like this is really a dream, a alternate or different time (as many people sound totally convinced), or whatever else it was suggested. I'll accept which is either the one.

Last edited by Vader12; 04-12-2018 at 07:08 AM
Old 04-12-2018, 07:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
It wasen't you. There was someone here who was convince something bad happend to Emma all because of some vague wording in the interviews pre 7.02.
On the contrary, I looked for what you claimed and found nothing. This someone didn't sound too convinced, he or she was just being wary of what might have happend and didn't confirm it. Like everyone else around here, this member here was only being prepared for the unknown. And the fact is, many of you were totally convinced that Iack was the Killer (which was true) and were convinced that there might be some time alteration problem. Be fair. Give the person a break. And to the one who called the person a troll, the real trolls around are the shippers by talking out of hate, fear and illogic most of the time. Read the tweets that of them.

Last edited by Vader12; 04-12-2018 at 07:10 AM
Old 04-12-2018, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
He does it everywhere. On twitter and the EW articles.

I figure the best thing to do is just ignore someone like that
Old 04-12-2018, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Okay, well I believe she filmed with doubles. Doesn't mean anyone else has to believe it. And people have been wrong before but they've also been right and I don't know why someone would make something like that up. we know for a fact there was an Emma double on one of the days of filming too so I don't think this person saying there were Snowing doubles is unbelievable.

Honestly the only people I think who aren't getting what many would view as a HE are the OQ fans because Robin is dead and I feel for them. And I'm sure the scene with Lana and Sean will be beautiful but I understand why that wouldn't be what some feel is a HE.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

I'm sure they will be okay.
Thanks. I hope so too. I do think they play a part in reuniting Belle and Rumple. I just wonder why we haven't seen any bts photos of them. That seems kind of strange, because we saw photos of just about everyone else. We didn't even see a photo of their doubles. We did see a photo of the Emma double in the background of a photo. So, we know their was a double for her on set. I guess I am just used to no news being bad news on this show.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

I am curious but not expecting much from the Charmings and Belle. I do want to see how they wrap up the stories with the season 7 cast and will enjoy that without getting my hopes up for anything too great with the returnees.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
He does it everywhere. On twitter and the EW articles.

I figure the best thing to do is just ignore someone like that
Give him a break will you. He was only being wary. After falling for most of A&E's lies like many others did, he has been wary. And by the way, you were wrong to call him a troll cause that was not trolling when being wary. That made you a troll talking like that.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Robin is dead
So is Belle. Ya think they hang out together in the after life library, with Colette and Marian?
Old 04-12-2018, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So is Belle. Ya think they hang out together in the after life library, with Colette and Marian?
I kind of think Marian will have moved on. I don't picture her and Robin together.

However, apparently Belle is hanging around the afterlife in her ball gown.

Maybe she has Robin and Bae/Neal over for dinner every once in awhile.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I kind of think Marian will have moved on. I don't picture her and Robin together.
I imagine that would be an awkward conversation.

Marian: So you fell in love with the woman who was going to execute me? And then you had a child with the woman who murdered me?
Robin: To be fair, I thought she was you.
Marian: You thought she was me? You can’t tell me from an imposter?
Robin: I know it sounds bad, but..
Marian: Robin, I want a divorce.

Quote:
Maybe she has Robin and Bae/Neal over for dinner every once in awhile.
Yes, I’m sure there are elevators to take them to which ever cloud each other is on.

Last edited by scififan2009; 04-12-2018 at 08:40 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread