Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 09:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
Omg what if Hook tells Bae what happened to his mother?
I can see Hook trying to get Bae to turn on Rumple by telling him this .
Old 01-24-2013, 09:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

renka21

1. When Emma found out she was pregnant and received the bug's keys, the prision guard said the letter came from Phuket (Thailand). In "The Stranger", August told Emma, he was in Phuket when she decided to stay in Storybrooke. He knew this because he started to turn back to wood in the exact moment. So I don't think He knew about Henry.

2. I agree

3. About the dagger, Cora does't have it, but in the future she can get it

6. I am obsessed with The stranger, aka Greg Mendell, I don't think He is a normal. The name is too similar with Gregor Mendel who was the father of genetics and a priest. Also the photographs of food, that was odd. And the "her",

Last edited by Anthea; 01-24-2013 at 09:24 AM
Old 01-24-2013, 09:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthea (View Post)
1. When Emma found out she was pregnant and received the bug's keys, the prision guard said the letter came from Phuket (Thailand). In "The Stranger", August told Emma, he was in Phuket when she decided to stay in Storybrooke. He knew this because he started to turn back to wood in the exact moment. So I don't think He knew about Henry.
i think - he found out at some point - he told neal he kept tabs on her - and i do think he wrote the book - how convient he had all the correct size of paper to add pages to the book.. we shall see
Old 01-24-2013, 09:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
i think - he found out at some point - he told neal he kept tabs on her - and i do think he wrote the book - how convient he had all the correct size of paper to add pages to the book.. we shall see
I think that the writers have already said that August didn't write the book as for if he knew about Henry before showing up in storybrooke I don't know but I don't think he did but I could be wrong.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
I think that the writers have already said that August didn't write the book as for if he knew about Henry before showing up in storybrooke I don't know but I don't think he did but I could be wrong.
missed the august did not write the book - have not religiously followed teh board over the holidays nor the summer.

So who wrote it? I wonder where mary margaret got it from

@ Anthea -

I agree - who is her?, traveling by himself and taking pictures.. and now he quizzes belle - i wonder what she will tell him.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
missed the august did not write the book - have not religiously followed teh board over the holidays nor the summer.

So who wrote it? I wonder where mary margaret got it from

@ Anthea -

I agree - who is her?, traveling by himself and taking pictures.. and now he quizzes belle - i wonder what she will tell him.
I hope we find out I wonder myself .
Old 01-24-2013, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderlandGabby (View Post)
I hope is he is mad at Rumple and resentful he has every right to be and what we've seen of Bea as a kid him seemed very caring or other people and I don't think it will be easy for him to feel bad about everyone Rumple has hurt to make this curse to find him. But even so i'm sure there's still a part of him that doesn't want to see his dad taken down by Cora so of course he'd help. But I hope it's a long reunion between the too and Rumple isn't just magically forgiven.
I agree. I'm sure Bae is going to be angry with his father and it's going to be a long journey before he completely forgives him. Rumpel abandoned him in a very strange world. I can't imagine what it would be like to come from FTL to our world being a kid and with no prior knowledge.

Still I hope Bae still loves him. I think the Rumpel/Bae storyline is one of the most interesting stories in the show.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I agree. I'm sure Bae is going to be angry with his father and it's going to be a long journey before he completely forgives him. Rumpel abandoned him in a very strange world. I can't imagine what it would be like to come from FTL to our world being a kid and with no prior knowledge.

Still I hope Bae still loves him. I think the Rumpel/Bae storyline is one of the most interesting stories in the show.
Yeah, I think Bae, if he is Neal, won't be able to just turn his father away. We saw how much they loved each other in FTL. I think he will be very upset, but I also think he won't have the luxury of being angry for long. Only two episodes later, in 2.16, we saw that Neal teams up with Emma and the Charmings to defend Rumple's dagger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthea (View Post)
6. I am obsessed with The stranger, aka Greg Mendell, I don't think He is a normal. The name is too similar with Gregor Mendel who was the father of genetics and a priest. Also the photographs of food, that was odd. And the "her",
I agree. In her blog radio interview after the episode aired, Jane was very coy when asked about the similarity between Greg's name and Gregor Mendel. It didn't sound like it was just some random coincidence. Jane also said that we would most likely find out who "Her" is this season.

I wasn't sure about the photos though. To me that seemed like he may be a food critic or has a travel blog or something. Maybe that will just be a way to explain why he's driving around random country roads and crashes into Storybrooke.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:44 AM
Loyal Fan

While I do think Neal/Bae will be very angry with his father, he may also harbor tremendous guilt over missing so much of Henry's life. If he had not abandoned Emma, they would have raised Henry as a family in Tallahassee. It may give him some perspective about his relationship with Rumple. Decisions that they each made resulted in life-long hardships for their sons. He will still be justifiably angry over his father's cowardice, but in the end, I think his love for his father will win out over his anger about being abandoned.

Learning about his mother's death on the other hand... that's a whole other issue that will be much harder to deal with, IMO.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUATKatya (View Post)
While I do think Neal/Bae will be very angry with his father, he may also harbor tremendous guilt over missing so much of Henry's life. If he had not abandoned Emma, they would have raised Henry as a family in Tallahassee. It may give him some perspective about his relationship with Rumple. Decisions that they each made resulted in life-long hardships for their sons. He will still be justifiably angry over his father's cowardice, but in the end, I think his love for his father will win out over his anger about being abandoned.

Learning about his mother's death on the other hand... that's a whole other issue that will be much harder to deal with, IMO.
I think you're right about missing Henry's life. But Bae no matter what loves his dad. I think he'll love him enough to forgive him eventually.

I still think he may be hurt about his mother. But when he realizes she left him so , and chose to leave him. It'll become a non issue. His dad did everything for him, even became the DO ( not too smart) to save him from war.

It'll be a long struggle, but I dont think Bae will write Rumple out of his life.. He loves his dad, and knows in the end that his dad loves him too.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I would really like a complex relationship between Rumple and Hook. I'm getting tired of the hate really. As much as I feel myself getting dragged into it and defending a pov.

Somehow they reach a truce.. and they don't have to kiss on it like Gold and Cora..

I dont care how it happens. Maybe in Rumple's efforts to be a better man, he restores Hook's heart.. assuming somehow Cora will take it. Hook in turn will aid in retrieving the dagger from Cora's clutches..

I
I guess I would like something like that happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I think you're right about missing Henry's life. But Bae no matter what loves his dad. I think he'll love him enough to forgive him eventually.

I still think he may be hurt about his mother. But when he realizes she left him so , and chose to leave him. It'll become a non issue. His dad did everything for him, even became the DO ( not too smart) to save him from war.

It'll be a long struggle, but I dont think Bae will write Rumple out of his life.. He loves his dad, and knows in the end that his dad loves him too.
But I'm not sure I know what you mean by this... If someone killed my mom, no matter what she did to me, I would still have a hard time forgiving him/her, I guess it would be even harder if it was my own father By the way, they're showing that right now with Cora who killed Regina's true love, still she loves her (and trusts her apparently ) so I'm sure that Bae will still love his mother, it won't matter if she left him or not. The same will be with Gold of course, so that's where the issue will come from IMO
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 01-24-2013, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I really don't think Rumple and Hook are ever going to work together they both want each other dead so why would Rumple help Hook and why would Hook help Rumple they are arch enemies .
Old 01-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
Omg what if Hook tells Bae what happened to his mother?
I hope he does. Bea needs to find out. God I want him to find out about his mom so bad. I could actually see Bea and his dad staring to heal their relationship and start getting to a good place and Bea finding out about his mom. And it would set them back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)

Oh I'm sure he still loves his dad, we've seen how much he loves his dad and what he was willing to do to save him. It's just buried under years and years of resentment, hurt and anger. I can't even imagine how scary it was at fourteen to come into the world he knew nothing about and be just alone. People probably thought he was crazy, it couldn't have been easy for him at all.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 01-24-2013, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebird (View Post)
We were commenting on the scene between Hook and Charming? Right?
She commented on Charming ... and I compared with Hook :/
Or we would be speaking of another scene or other characters that I did not realize?
Nah, it's fine. I just feel like people like to mention all the 'bad things' Hook has done whenever they get the chance. It gets a little repetitive after a while. And you wrote that he 'hit and shot women' like it's something he'd do on a regular basis. (btw, hitting and shooting women is not something machos do.) That's why I got a little defensive. Nevermind.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderlandGabby (View Post)
I can't even imagine how scary it was at fourteen to come into the world he knew nothing about and be just alone. People probably thought he was crazy, it couldn't have been easy for him at all.
I'm sure he had a really hard time in our world. Our world is very different from FTL. And probably he ended up in the foster system or living in the streets.