Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Love the title.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't wait for the new episode looking forward to the showdown between Charming and Hook and the showdown between Charming and the Giant and I'm looking forward to Rumple and Emma plus Henry's trip.

Last edited by Becki33; 01-23-2013 at 08:14 PM
Old 01-23-2013, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

I still believe in the possibility of Neal's involvement in the beanstalk story. I bet his name will be mentioned by the last second of Tiny.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
I still believe in the possibility of Neal's involvement in the beanstalk story. I bet his name will be mentioned by the last second of Tiny.
I think the only thing that connects Bae/Neal to the beanstalk is that he was brought to our world by a bean I think that was a hint to us that Bae is Neal.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
I think the only thing that connects Bae/Neal to the beanstalk is that he was brought to our world by a bean I think that was a hint to us that Bae is Neal.
That's not a unique trait. Blue Fairy claimed that the bean opened the portal for Bae was the only one, yet Smee found another as an accomplishment of his task. Hook used it to get access to Neverland, and he activated a dead one to bring him and Cora to SB.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
That's not a unique trait. Blue Fairy claimed that the bean opened the portal for Bae was the only one, yet Smee found another as an accomplishment of his task. Hook used it to get access to Neverland, and he activated a dead one to bring him and Cora to SB.
Maybe the Blue Fairy just thought it was the last one maybe the one Smee had was really the last one and it doesn't have to be a unique trait .I think that by having Neal in the episode with the beanstalk was just a little hint to him being Bae because that's how he was brought to this world by a bean I really think it's as simple as that.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really REALLY am looking forward to seeing Bae/Neals reaction to Rumple (he has his memories right?) I think he will be shocked but also very angry, thinking his dad is still a coward and not forgiving him for refusing to pass the portal with him the first time.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
I really REALLY am looking forward to seeing Bae/Neals reaction to Rumple (he has his memories right?) I think he will be shocked but also very angry, thinking his dad is still a coward and not forgiving him for refusing to pass the portal with him the first time.
Yeah I think he has his memories and he might still resent Rumple but according to some call sheet him and Emma plus the Charming's team up together at Rumple's shop to help fight Cora and Regina and maybe Hook but I didn't see Hook's name anywhere on the call sheet or anywhere else past the upcoming episode.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
Yeah I think he has his memories and he might still resent Rumple but according to some call sheet him and Emma plus the Charming's team up together at Rumple's shop to help fight Cora and Regina and maybe Hook but I didn't see Hook's name anywhere on the call sheet or anywhere else past the upcoming episode.
Damn...If Rumple needs that many people to team up with him then Cora must have the dagger.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
Damn...If Rumple needs that many people to team up with him then Cora must have the dagger.
That's what I'm thinking .
Old 01-23-2013, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

If she has the dagger then its going to get from bad to worse for Rumple
and with every spoiler I'm more convinced that Neal=Baelfire, which isn't really a twist since most people had guessed that already

IA That the Bae/Rumple reunion is going to be hostile, since i'm betting Bae is going to be very angry and resentful towards his father.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 01-23-2013, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

I guess if the flashbacks were about Bae we'd hear something about the kid who played him coming back. More likely they're about Rumple and what he did after Bae left.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:43 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
I would actually be pretty surprised if the flashbacks centered on Rumple since his main episode will be 2.16. They usually space out the episodes with different character flashbacks a bit more than that...
2x03 and 2x05 featured Regina heavily in flashbacks. Even though 2x16 is the original Rumple story I think it will be told more from Cora's POV, making it more her episode.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 01-24-2013, 03:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Josh Dallas about this scene in 2X13 PROMO:

https://twitter.com/joshdallas/statu...01421313064962
Closed Thread   Post New Thread