Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Thanks for the filming photos. Perhaps we will find out more about the family Henry thinks he lost.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

So this was how Zelena gets her magic back. She's back in action. And that's the second villain who gets something back and has not made a sacrifice that didn't last long.

Sad. The doctor found that Henry is the real father but gets poisoned. I wonder who the killer is. Is it Gothel or someone else like Leota.

Now how does Zelena know Gothel? There has to be an Origin of that.

And I wonder how Regina knew Gothel back then too. Did I miss something?

It appears that Robin gives up magic and now becomes like Robin.

They may not have told us of Emma's absence in this episode for real, but this might be good in a later episode, where the Swan bug appears as seen on set (even if we don't see her in the bug, it can still tell us what happened)

It's confirmed that Leota is one of the Coven members. One down, and 5 to go.

Now that the promo of the next episode came, we will learn about the witch killer.

Last edited by Vader12; 03-02-2018 at 07:37 PM
Old 03-02-2018, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

I think the killer might be Nick. He doesn't appear to have a purpose, Jacinda already told him she's not interested in getting back with him, he just stands around looking like Mr Nice Guy. Maybe he has a reason he wants everyone to believe Lucy is his daughter?

Last edited by sherry02; 03-02-2018 at 07:25 PM
Old 03-02-2018, 07:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Austenphile was right about Momento Mori's. I love that about this show. It’s classic Disney.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think the killer might be Nick. He doesn't appear to have a purpose, Jacinda already told him she's not interested in getting back with him, he just stands around looking like Mr Nice Guy. Maybe he has a reason he wants everyone to believe Lucy is his daughter?
Doubtful, but it was him, he would only be cursed and that would not be the real him acting like how Snow was cursed about the one night stand. Unless he is not and there is a reasOn why he would do this.

Last edited by Vader12; 03-02-2018 at 08:48 PM
Old 03-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

'Once Upon a Time' bosses on that heartbreaking sacrifice | EW.com

Quote:
Returning from its midseason hiatus, Once Upon a Time kicked off the final 12 episodes of the series with a pretty large sacrifice.

During the hour, Mother Gothel cut a deal with Zelena (Rebecca Mader) to use the resurrection amulet to save Lucy (Alison Fernandez), but Victoria (Gabrielle Anwar) stole it in hopes of getting Gothel to return her daughter Anastasia (Yael Yurman). Little did she know, Gothel planned to kill Ivy (Adelaide Kane) in order to save Lucy, so Victoria sacrificed herself, taking Ivy’s place in the ritual and ultimately dying as Lucy came back to life.

“The show is about how evil is made, it’s not born,” executive producer Edward Kitsis says of Victoria’s death. “We see that Gabrielle originally was trapped in the tower and became this villain, and yet in this moment what we wanted to do is [show that] the relationship between Ivy and her was a tough mother-daughter relationship, but when it really came down to it, she wasn’t willing to sacrifice it. At the end of the day, she was able to reclaim who she was. That’s always been a message on the show, which is, this is not a show where we expect you to be perfect, this is a show where we all say, ‘Everyday we make mistakes, but it’s how you come back from them,’ so we felt like that was a fitting ending.”

The move is somewhat surprising as Victoria, a.k.a. Lady Tremaine, was originally billed as the rebooted seventh season‘s big bad — though it was later revealed that mantle belongs to Mother Gothel, who achieved that with the unwitting help of Ivy. “We love the idea of the relationship between a mother and daughter, where from the audience’s perspective, we think for the first half of the season, you really feel that Gabrielle is the villain of the year and this terrible person,” executive producer Adam Horowitz says. “Hopefully we pulled the layers back enough to make you understand her a little more, and just as you do, the focus is going to shift. Part of it is seeing how this affects Ivy and where this pushes her next.”

Kitsis adds: “Ivy now has to deal with what happens when you spend your entire life hating someone and then you realize you shouldn’t have, they really liked you, and now where do you put that hate?”

But Victoria is not the only victim of the hour as a mysterious person kills the doctor who had only just discovered that Henry (Andrew J. West) is actually Lucy’s father. This episode-ending twist speaks to what EW previously revealed in Spoiler Room: There’s an awake fairy tale character that is out for revenge and starts killing people. “That is what the next few episodes are going to be about: Who is the killer?” Kitsis says, noting there will be much more death ahead. “Someone is, we will find out, killing witches. While Gothel is trying to assemble a coven, someone is trying to knock them off. That is what we’re going to be seeing for the next little bit.”

Horowitz adds: “The identity of the gloved perpetrator is a mystery. It’s not the mystery. It gets revealed probably sooner than you expect, but it’s opening a new story avenue.”

So the person who killed the doctor is the witch hunter? Maybe she was a witch and we don't know it yet? I just figured the killer was someone who didn't want Lucy's true father revealed.

I'm glad Victoria saved Drizella. At least she knows her mother did love her enough to save her.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

This makes me so happy
Old 03-02-2018, 08:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
'Once Upon a Time' bosses on that heartbreaking sacrifice | EW.com

So the person who killed the doctor is the witch hunter? Maybe she was a witch and we don't know it yet? I just figured the killer was someone who didn't want Lucy's true father revealed.

I'm glad Victoria saved Drizella. At least she knows her mother did love her enough to save her.
I hope Drizella just leaves and doesn't die. The witch hunter has to be someone who didn't have the opportunity before and something changed. I don't think it's Nick/Jack because he had better chances. He could have killed Drizella when she was turned to stone for 8 years.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)

This makes me so happy
But for what if she comes back, a flashback or something, because her Sean bug was seen on set and it might hint us what really happened to her in her absence as Adam teased.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)

This makes me so happy
I hope it works out for her and her fans. Best of luck.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

We’ll see what happens. She might be too busy.

At least we know Emma and her husband are still “sheriffing” together.

Last edited by scififan2009; 03-02-2018 at 09:21 PM
Old 03-02-2018, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope Jen will be back! And if she is back then hopefully Ginny and Josh, too!
Old 03-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
I hope Drizella just leaves and doesn't die.
I don't want Drizella to die either. I hope she'll want to rescue Ana from Gothel and they'll leave town together.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

Might be the sisterhood episode where that happens.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I don't want Drizella to die either. I hope she'll want to rescue Ana from Gothel and they'll leave town together.
Me too. I want them to leave together. Poor Lucy. She did love Victoria. I hope she learns that her step grandmother gave up her life to save Drizella and Lucy.
I guess Gothel finally got her revenge on Rapunzel. It's the only reason I can see her saving Lucy. She knew Rapunzel would sacrifice herself to save Drizella.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread