Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2018, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

OUAT S&S 475: “We can’t wait for fans to join us in this epic final chapter.”

Spoilers & Speculations

Season Seven

Welcome to Storybrooke, a small town in Maine that you won’t find on any map. This town is full of magic, populated by fairytale characters once cursed by the Evil Queen Regina to live in our world—deprived of their memories and happy endings. Until Emma Swan came to town and changed everything. With the help of her son, Henry, Emma embraced her true identity as the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming—the Savior destined to break the Curse. But even after returning everyone’s memories, Emma’s mission was far from over. With the Curse broken, Mr. Gold (aka Rumplestiltskin) was free to bring magic to Storybrooke. And magic ALWAYS comes with a price…

After six seasons, the residents of the enchanted forest face their greatest challenge yet as The Evil Queen, Captain Hook and Rumplestiltskin join forces with a grown up Henry Mills and his daughter Lucy on an epic quest to once again bring hope to their world and ours. Along the way, new fairy tale characters and old search for true love, find adventure and once again take sides in the struggle of good against evil, as classic tales are once more twisted and reimagined.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Andrew J. West as Henry, Alison Fernandez as Lucy and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Sneak Peeks

Script Teases

7.11 - "Secret Garden " written by Edward Kistsis & Adam Horowitz | Airdate: 3/2/18

ZELENA’S DAUGHTER, ROBIN, SEEKS GUIDANCE FROM A DANGEROUS SOURCE; AND ELOISE PURSUES A SCHEME THAT COULD PROVE DEADLY, ON THE MIDSEASON PREMIERE OF ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“Secret Garden” – Eager to harness her burgeoning magical skills, Robin engages in a risky relationship with Mother Gothel. Meanwhile in Hyperion Heights, Roni and Kelly strike a deal with Eloise, desperate to save Lucy from her mysterious illness. But nothing comes without a price. As things finally come to a head between Victoria and Ivy, someone may have to pay with their life, on the midseason premiere of “Once Upon a Time,” FRIDAY, MARCH 2 (8:00–9:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda, Alison Fernandez as Lucy and Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana.

Guest starring in this episode are Adelaide Kane as Drizella/Ivy, Emma Booth as Witch/Gothel/Eloise Gardener, Rebecca Mader as Zelena/Kelly, Nathan Parsons as Nick Branson, Yael Yurman as Anastasia, Tiera Skovbye as Robin, Nisreen Slim as Doctor Sage and Suzy Joachim as Madame Leota.

“Secret Garden” was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Mick Garris.
  • November 3 - Mekia, Dania, Andrew and Nathan filming x
  • November 3 - Emma, Bex and Tiera all filmed x, x, x
  • November 6 - Rose filming in Stanley Park in EF clothing x
  • November 6 - Emma filming x with Adelaide x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

Promo Pics

7.12 - "A Taste of the Heights" written by David H. Goodman & Brigitte Hales | Airdate: 3/9/18
  • November 7 - filming at skate park x
  • November 7 - Bex x, Alison, Dania, Andrew x , Lana x, and Mekia x filming

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

7.13 - "Knightfall" written by Jerome Schwartz & Miguel Ian Raya| Airdate: 3/16/18
  • Captain Ahab x played by Chad Rook x
  • Emma Booth in school uniform x
  • Bobby and Colin filming x
  • Lana and Andrew filming x
  • Tiera filming x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

Bobby, Colin, Lana and Andrew 12/4/17

7.14 - "The Girl in the Tower" written by Dana Horgan & Leah Fong| Airdate: 3/23/18
  • December 8 - Tiera and Rose filming flashbacks x
  • December 8 - Andrew, Colin, and Nathan filming flashbacks x
  • December 8 - Lana and Dania filming x
  • December 8 - Bex filming x
  • December 9 - Rose filming x
  • December 9 - Emma and Adelaide x
  • December 12 - Colin and Andrew filming in New West x with Rose x
  • December 12 - Lana, Bex and Alison filming x
  • December 13 - Lana and Bex filming x with Daniel Francis (Facilier) x
  • December 14 - Adelaide x
  • December 15 - Lana, Bex and Allison x
  • December 15 - Tiera and Rose x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

Once Upon A Time shoots a scene for season 7 (either ep 14 or 15) with Colin O'Donoghue, Andrew J West and Rose Reynolds in New Westminster

7.15 - "Sisterhood " written by Christopher Hollier & Adam Karp | Airdate: 3/30/18
  • January 2 - Emma & Adelaide x
  • January 3 - Emma & Adelaide filmed flashbacks with stunts x
  • January 4 - Emma, Adelaide & a “secret character” in flashbacks - x
  • January 5 - Emma & Adelaide on location in woods x
  • January 11 - Colin, Andrew and Nathan x
  • January 12 - Adelaide on set (maybe 7.16?) x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

SEASON 7: Boys Night Out on ONCE UPON A TIME. Rogers (Colin O’Donoghue), Henry (Andrew J. West) & Nick (Nathan Parsons)

7.16 - " Breadcrumbs " written by Jane Espenson & Jerome Schwartz | Airdate: 4/6/18
  • Hook and Henry adventure on the high seas EW
  • January 16 - Dania and Mekia with food truck on location x
  • January 17 - Rose and Tiera x
  • January 19 - Bex filming. x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

7.17 - " Chosen " written by Paul Karp & Brian Riddlings | Airdate: 4/13/18
  • Directed by Lana Parilla x
  • Zelena’s fiancé, Chad, appears x
  • January 24- Bex filming in Wicked Witch makeup. x
  • January 29 - Bex filming x
  • January 29 - Desk Sgt filmed. x
  • January 31 - Bex filming in Wicked Witch makeup x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

7.18 - " The Guardian " written by David H. Goodman & Bridgette Hales | Airdate: 4/20/18

• February 7 - Colin filming x with Jeff Pierre x
  • February 8 - Rose filming at Fremont Troll set x. With Robert x
  • February 8 - Rose and Tiera on location x
  • February 9 - Daniel Francis x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

[*]Tiera and Rose

7.19 - "Flower Child” written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz | Airdate: 4/27/18
  • February 26 - Rose and Colin on location x Emma also there x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

7.20 - "Is This Henry Mills?” written by Dana Horgan & Leah Fong | Airdate: 5/4/18

• Jared returns as Henry in SB flashback x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

Interviews/Articles::

Adam Horowitz & Eddy Kitsis interviews

cast interviews

casting & guest stars

• Anything about Rumple and the Guardian please? Rumple’s the only Once Upon a Time character you haven’t asked about during the hiatus, so it’d be great if you asked one about him before Friday’s new episode! — Texas Oncer
    Truly sorry, but I hope I can now over-deliver on the Rumple scoop: “We know that he has a very tough mission, which is to resist his darker impulses, so he can keep his heart clean and go back to Belle,” EP Edward Kitsis says. “That is going to be challenged. The thing is, as Weaver, or as Rumple or Gold, he is The Dark One, which wields the most powerful dark magic, and at some point, someone is going to want to take that knife. We’re going to see a couple people go after him in this second half and it’s going to be very tough for him to not punch back.” The OUAT bosses also promise they will answer why Rumple had reverted to his old self in that midseason flashback. “There’s more scaly Rumple to come, don’t worry,” EP Adam Horowitz adds. ~ EW 3/1/18
  • Once Upon a Time scoop is welcome! — Bryan
    Suzy Joachim (Being Erica) has been tapped to play Madame Leota — ahem — whom I hear is described as a powerful gatekeeper to a haunted house. Not only will we meet the famed character from Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion, but we may also hear some iconic lines parkgoers will recognize. ~ EW 2/22/18
  • Can you tease anything about Once Upon a Time‘s LGBT romance? —Jadis
    Coming off the midseason finale’s reveal that said romance is between Not-Just-of-Wonderland’s Alice and Zelena’s daughter Robin, we will “absolutely” learn how it came to be, says co-creator Eddy Kitsis. “You’re going to see how they met, how they fell in love…. We’re going to show the entire relationship,” he assures. “We just wanted to do a time jump and then fill it out in the second half of the season (arriving Friday, March 2).” ~ TVLine 2/13/18
  • Anything new on the second half of Once Upon a Time Season 7? —Rachel
    As in, the second half of what is now Once‘s final season…? When I saw Mekia Cox at TCA, she previews the introduction of Tiana’s Prince Naveen, who apparently will pop up in Hyperion Heights (played by Beyond‘s Jeff Pierre). “There are some people that Sabine meets that might be familiar to the fans of Princess Tiana’s story — one in particular, who’s a love interest,” she teased. Similarly, Dr. Facilier (played by Daniel Francis) will be resurfacing with a cursed identity of his own. “It’s fitting, I’ll say that!” Cox teased of the soothsayer’s Hyperion Heights vocation. “I really like what they’ve done with his character. I think everyone will be pleased to see what he’s up to.” Bonus scoop: Episode 19, which is titled “Flower Child,” will feature a group of wood nymphs, the leader of which has a daughter who is anxious to explore the human world. ~ TVLine 2/13/18
  • Do you have any details on Regina’s new love interest on Once Upon a Time? — Sarah
    Just that we’re going to find out who the love interest is relatively soon — once the show returns, that is. And, as recently revealed in The Hot Seat, it is someone that we’ve already met on the show. “Roni, we’ll find out, has a past with someone that is complicated,” EP Edward Kitsis teases. Adds EP Adam Horowitz: “It’s hard to tease because the audience will react the way they react. We’re excited about the chemistry we’ve seen and the storytelling that grows out of this relationship we’re going to start to explore in the second half. We don’t really want to give away a lot about what it is right now. We think that it’s a lot of fun.” ~ EW 2/8/18
  • Is Henry going to die on Once Upon a Time? — Patrick
    If the cursed version of Henry knew that sacrificing himself would save Lucy, he would jump at the chance, so there is a strong possibility that could happen. “We saw in the flashback, when Henry was poisoned, that Henry would’ve been 100 percent willing to sacrifice himself for any member of his family, no questions asked,” Andrew J. West says. “Now, in the real world, Henry doesn’t yet know what’s going on, though he’s starting to have an inkling. There’s this child that he really has grown to deeply care about that is lost for the time being, and Henry would do anything in the world to save her, but he just doesn’t know what he can do yet. That’s his struggle. He doesn’t know what it could take, but he’s starting to explore the possibilities that he thought made no sense. Bottom line, he would do anything for his family; he would sacrifice himself if it came down to that.” ~ EW 2/1/18
  • Question: How much longer will Once Upon a Time make us wait for Henry and Jacinda to get together? —Meredith
    Ausiello: In a word, longer. And this is despite Lucy’s brush with death in the midseason finale. “The truthful answer is that I don’t even fully know — I’m a little in the dark on some of this stuff,” Andrew J. West shared with TVLine. “All I can tell you is that when we come back [on Friday, March 2), it’s still going to be pretty fraught with tension between the two of them. There are still issues that have to be overcome.” As for whether Henry himself is finally a True Believer (again), West said, “What we’re starting to see is the dam breaking a bit. But as we’ll see in the episodes to come, there are more hurdles to cross, in terms of getting him all the way ‘there’ to help his family.” ~ TVLine 1/31/18
  • Thanks for all the scoop on the 150th episode of Once Upon a Time, but do you have anything about the hours leading up to it? — Raina
    How about the hour directly before it? Titled “Breadcrumbs,” the 149th episode “is an epic adventure on the high seas with Henry and Hook as they venture into stormy waters more dangerous than they could possibly imagine,” executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis tease. ~ EW 1/25/18
  • Will we see any interaction between Once Upon a Time’s Rumple and Zelena? Is their feud still going on? —Rebecca
    Rebecca Mader told me that yes, we will get to see Rumple’s reaction to Zelena’s appearance in Hyperion Heights. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. They clock each other and they meet again,” she says. As for lingering tensions, “I mean, I accidentally sort of kind of killed his son!” she notes. Meanwhile in the other realm, we’ll get to witness to the first time Zelena laid eyes on Wish Hook, and be properly puzzled. “You see her not really understand who he is and why he is, and it’s a really funny moment. I really liked that scene, and I think the fans will get a kick out of it.” TVLine 1/19/18
  • Aside from the awesomeness that is Lana Parrilla’s directorial debut, any other surprises planned for the 150th episode of Once Upon a Time? — C
    There will be a very big introduction during the hour! “We’ve teased that Zelena has a fiancé, one who she has real feelings for,” executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis tell me. “And who better to introduce the audience to that fiancé than the woman playing her big sister, Lana Parrilla in her directing debut.” Also, here’s Lana’s reaction to the big news: “I’m so honored for this opportunity and grateful to have my directorial debut on a show I call home!” ~EW 1/18/18
  • Any new scoop on the Coven of Eight on Once Upon a Time? — Jason
    Just that it sounds like some of the Coven may not necessarily evil. “Some of them turn out to be not quite the personalities or the figureheads that they seem to be,” Andrew J. West tells me. “We’re going to see some people had different goals all along and those will be revealed down the line. There could be some characters that are way more complex than just evil or just good. We’ll see some characters who had intentions that you could label as evil that could start to change or see the light. Who will that be? Will that be Gothel? We don’t know yet.” ~EW 1/11/18

• The wait for Once Upon a Time‘s return is killing me! What do you know? — Derek

The Coven of Eight is not the only threat fans should be worried about in the back half of the season. “The Coven is part of it, but it’s not necessarily hopefully what you expect,” EP Adam Horowitz says. “It’s not just going straight up against them. There’s a twist to it and a threat that comes from another direction.” Here’s a giant clue from EP Edward Kitsis about that other threat: “There is an awake fairy tale character that is out for revenge and starts to exact it in Seattle against people who have no idea what they’re up against,” Kitsis says, noting that said character “has a very specific target.”~ EW 1/4/18
  • I want to see who Zelena is marrying on Once Upon a Time. Is it someone we know, or someone new? —Candace

Deep into Season 7B, “We are going to meet her (yet-to-be-cast) fiancé, and he is, as she said, someone from the real world,” Once co-created Eddy Kitsis confirms. “The last time we had someone fall in love with someone from the real world, they turned out to be a flying monkey, so we wanted to explore what would it really mean if you fell in love with someone who has no idea you’re the Wicked Witch — and if you told them would think you’re crazy!”~ TVLine 1/2/18
  • What can you tease for Zelena’s return to Once Upon a Time? — Oliver
    Hmm, let’s say you’ll first see her in a place that’s very unexpected. But the reason she returns is far less so. “In times of crisis, you reach out for family,” EP Edward Kitsis says. “Regina’s going to need her sister coming up.” Adds EP Adam Horowitz: “It’s about the strength of the sisters. That relationship becomes front and center and entirely important.”EW ~ 11/9/17
  • Question: What’s next in Once Upon a Time‘s Ivy/Henry relationship? I loved seeing these two interact in the last episode. —Zara

Ausiello: As you may have surmised by the way Ivy smoldered at Henry over drinks, “She has her sights set on him,” says co-creator Eddy Kitsis. “How he feels about it, we’ll have to wait and see. But she definitely seems like she is interested.” And given the Jacinda/Cinderella of it all, “There is some conflict to come!”

Question: Is there any chance Naveen from The Princess and the Frog could pop up in Once Upon a Time Season 7? —Lady Tremaine

Ausiello: Indeed, the ABC series is currently seeking a thirtysomething African-American to fill the role of Naveen, a fun-loving adventurer who hides a tragic past. Series co-creator Adam Horowitz told Matt Mitovich we’ll meet Tiana’s would-be prince in the second half of the season. TVLine ~ 11/3/17
  • Question: Based on what the Once Upon a Time creators said about not ruining happy endings, might it be possible for Emilie de Ravin to appear later on in Season 6? —Betsy
    Ausiello: There are no plans to have Belle’s portrayer back following her Friday, Oct. 27 encore, “but that’s not to say that we won’t,” says Eddy Kitsis, noting: “We’re only halfway through [writing] the season.” Instead, find solace in the fact that Episode 4, titled “Beauty,” is being buzzed about as one of the fantasy drama’s very best hours, detailing as it does what happened to Rumple, Belle and their son after getting their happy ending in the May finale. But, how does Giles Matthey figure into it, as grown Gideon? “We don’t want to give away what’s happening in the plot,” says co-creator Adam Horowitz, “but you’ll get a deep dive into the Rumbelle life and what they’re doing with their child.”
    TVLine 10/19/17
  • Bonus scoop: In case you missed it, in the latest Ask Ausiello Live I shared that Once‘s winter finale will introduce a twentysomething female who is A) related to someone we know and B) will be a love interest to a character we’ll see this season.

I am a huge Once Upon A Time fan, and was also a fan of Reign. Would you happen to have any scoop on Adelaide Kane as Drizella? –Marcos
    As both Drizella and Hyperion Heights’ Ivy, “She definitely puts the wicked in wicked stepsister, I can tell you that much,” Kitsis answers. “She’s not one to be underestimated — and certain characters make that mistake.” TVLine 10/12/17
  • Once Upon A Time EPs Talk About The New "Book," "Roni" & Returning Faces | KSiteTV ~ 8/09/2017
  • Once Upon a Time: Showrunners Answer 15 Burning Season 7 Fan Questions - IGN ~ 8/12/2017
  • New set ~ A. Horowitz
  • Once Upon a Time: Everything we know about season 7 so far ~ EW 7/03/2017
  • Once Upon a Time Season 7: Everything We Know So Far ~ TVLine 7/01/2017

Andrew J. West as Henry Mills
Alison Fernandez as Lucy
Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine
Dania Ramirez as Cinderella
Adelaide Kane as Drisella, wicked step-sister
Mekia Cox as Tiana
Rose Reynolds as Alice in Wonderland
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold

ABC: Official Character Bios

crew
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer | twitter
Andrew Chambliss, writer | twitter
Tze Chun, writer | twitter
Jane Espenson, writer | twitter
Leah Fong, writer| twitter
David H. Goodman, writer
Brigitte Hales, writer | twitter
Dana Horgan, writer | twitter
Robert Hull, writer
Paul Karp, writer | twitter | sdcc
Daniel T. Thomsen, writer
Bill Wolkoff, writer | twitter

Mark Isham, composer | twitter
Sarah McCulloch, production Leaf Lady | twitter
Jerome Schwartz, production | twitter
Helga Ungurait, production | twitter
Geoffrey Hildrew, post-production | twitter

Facebook: www.facebook.com/OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC, www.twitter.com/OnceABC
ABC Publicity: twitter
ABC TV: Once Upon A Time

Hashtags: #OnceUponATime

D23 Expo in Anaheim 2017 - July 14-16th
Panel video

San Diego Comic Con 2017 - July 20-23rd
Comic-Con 2017: The Complete TV Lineup

The panel interview:
Video Interviews:
TCA2017 - OUAT panel: source | report 'Once Upon a Time' could run for 'multiple years,' per ABC chief

New York Comic Con 2017 - October 6th
panel with Adam Horowitz, Edward Kitsis and Lana Parrilla

promotions

Official Season Two Posters | Show Posters
Official Season Three promotional | Season Three Posters
Official Season Four Posters and Promotional Material
Official Season Five Posters and Promotional Material
Official Season Six Posters and Promotional Material:
Long Live the Queen | OUAT Musical/Wedding Episode

Official Season Seven Posters and Promotional Material

"We're going to switch to water." ~Emma "What, for drinking?" ~Hook
“Guilt can be as corrosive to the soul as revenge.“ ~ Captain Nemo
"Seek forgiveness. Because whatever happened, it will always stay with you." ~ Captain Nemo
"When it's not your story, bad things happen."
"Just because life isn't what you want it to be right now, doesn't mean you tear it down."
"Things can seem hopeless. When suddenly, someone, gives the rest of us...inspiration."
"Because the first step to a new beginning is imagining that one is even possible."
"New loves, familiar faces and exciting adventures."

Season 1/2 spoiler threads #1 - #99
Season 3 spoiler threads #100 - #193
Season 4 spoiler threads #194 - #313

Season 5 spoiler threads #314 - #410
Season 6 spoiler threads #411 - #457

458 | 459 | 460 | 461 | 462 | 463 | 464 | 465 | 466 | 467| 468 | 469 | 470 | 471 | 472 | 473 | 474 | 475

thread icons by Koda

Last edited by Austenphile; 03-01-2018 at 10:16 AM
Old 02-12-2018, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

How about a warning next time.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

I did ask for a title earlier. Sorry.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

It’s fine. I’m sure the mods will fix it.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Or we could rename it to 476 and have it in arrears?
Old 02-12-2018, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Is that allowed?
Old 02-12-2018, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Is that allowed?
I don’t know.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:11 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

tftnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
It’s fine. I’m sure the mods will fix it.
I will be happy to fix it but I can't tell what needs to be fixed. Let me know what needs to be changed and I will take care of it

ETA: I figured it out and deleted the duplicate thread. Thanks guys
Old 02-12-2018, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 02-12-2018, 11:38 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
tftnt

I will be happy to fix it but I can't tell what needs to be fixed. Let me know what needs to be changed and I will take care of it

ETA: I figured it out and deleted the duplicate thread. Thanks guys
Thank you!
Old 02-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

I'm curious who is going to film at that cabin Tuesday and Wednesday. Hopefully either someone will go to set or one of the actors will post a BTS pic that might give us a clue.

Bex got a haircut. It's not drastically different, and they could always put her hair up or use extensions, but since there is less than 2 months left of filming, it makes me wonder if she's already done.

Old 02-12-2018, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

She looks great. And maybe. Chosen might be her happy ending goodbye episode. She moves to SF with Chad.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope Robyn will be awake. I don't see her leaving her daughter cursed
Old 02-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I hope Robyn will be awake. I don't see her leaving her daughter cursed
I don't either. I really can't see her leaving before the curse is broken even if Robyn is already awake because there is still Henry's situation to deal with and I don't think she's going to leave Regina to deal with that on her own, unless the curse is already broken and we don't know it. The haircut may mean nothing. Bex posts on her instagram all the time, so it'll probably be easy enough to figure out if she's still filming or not.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread