Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2017, 11:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
The sleeping curse Snowing was under last season wasn't broken with a tlk either. Regina had to find another way and figured out she could have everyone share in it and dilute it. Maybe something simaler will work this time?
Possibly. I'm guessing Drizella must have taken the precaution to have whoever breaks the curse die, which is probably why Henry and Ella can't be the ones breaking it, nor Regina kissing Henry either. Regina, probably is going to try breaking it herself, so that no one else could die, but her.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
Possibly. I'm guessing Drizella must have taken the precaution to have whoever breaks the curse die, which is probably why Henry and Ella can't be the ones breaking it, nor Regina kissing Henry either. Regina, probably is going to try breaking it herself, so that no one else could die, but her.
I wonder if it would prove to be more powerful than the immortality of a Dark One? Of course, said Dark One would have to find a tl to kiss. There is always a catch. If Regina tries to break it, she would have to find a tl to kiss as well and it couldn't be Henry or Lucy because they might die as well. I think a tlk is out. I guess Regina is going to look for Zelena? Will she try and wake her, I wonder?
Old 11-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Henry never hated Regina. He had been angry at her for being the Evil Queen and the one who cast the curse, just as Emma had been angry at Snow and David for what they did to Lily and Maleficent. And Emma had been angry.
Except Emma realized that she wrongly misjudged her parents. And the fact is, Isaac made Snowing do this to Lily like he did it to the Apprentice. I had a chat and conversation with the writer Jane about the situation and she confessed she made a mistake in saying "Isaac only made the Apprentice do it" when it was not true. Here the conversation and proof here: https://mobile.twitter.com/nickyaiut...50215030394880 As I told all so, Isaac was the real villain and culprit behind the drama. Only he acted through three innocent people by means of his former pen, not through their own free will. Case closed.

Also in case you forgot, Henry was seen angry at Emma more than once for what she did him like lying to him about his father (her real meant to be true love) just to protect herself, and for what she did to him and Violet by ripping out Violet's heart to make her break Henry's heart just to get a tear out of him to free Merlin, which was an evil and unforgivable act. And also how she lied to him and her family about everything else that happened in Camelot.

Last edited by Vader12; 11-11-2017 at 02:07 PM
Old 11-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
I wonder if it would prove to be more powerful than the immortality of a Dark One? Of course, said Dark One would have to find a tl to kiss. There is always a catch. If Regina tries to break it, she would have to find a tl to kiss as well and it couldn't be Henry or Lucy because they might die as well. I think a tlk is out. I guess Regina is going to look for Zelena? Will she try and wake her, I wonder?
There is always an "act of true love" as well. Maybe Drizella took precautions against TLK, but not against other possibilities, for example an act of sacrifice for the sake of others. There isn't any stronger act of love than a sacrifice for others, with no hope for reward. I don't think a villain like Drizella would ever consider that as a possibility.

As Henry would say, a hero always finds a way. Who knows? Maybe the way to break the curse is to save Drizella, or to save Lady Tremaine, or Anastacia does wake up, and her love for her sister is what breaks the curse.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
There is always an "act of true love" as well. Maybe Drizella took precautions against TLK, but not against other possibilities, for example an act of sacrifice for the sake of others. There isn't any stronger act of love than a sacrifice for others, with no hope for reward. I don't think a villain like Drizella would ever consider that as a possibility.

As Henry would say, a hero always finds a way. Who knows? Maybe the way to break the curse is to save Drizella, or to save Lady Tremaine, or Anastacia does wake up, and her love for her sister is what breaks the curse.
A tl moment between Anastasia and Drizella would be reminiscent of Frozen, which is a very modern idea. It could also be between Rogers and his daughter or Lucy and Jacinda.

Last edited by kristi_adela; 11-11-2017 at 03:26 PM
Old 11-11-2017, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I was thinking the same but I also wonder if this is where Rumple will step in and want that favor from her? If he wants to reunite with Belle in the afterlife, they might find a way where he takes on the consequence for the curse breaking by himself.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting the promo.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I was thinking the same but I also wonder if this is where Rumple will step in and want that favor from her? If he wants to reunite with Belle in the afterlife, they might find a way where he takes on the consequence for the curse breaking by himself.
I can see that happening too.

I was thinking: this curse takes the best moments in everyone's life and twist them. For Henry, the curse removed his memories of being loved by his adoptive mother and later on, finally meeting and being loved by his birth mother. Those memories were twisted into growing up in the system. And because meeting Ella, falling in love and having Lucy were also part of his memories, the curse made it even worse, because it allowed him to kind of remember it, but twisted it into them dying in a accident.

For Regina, her happiest moment was Henry, so it had her almost adopting and lose him in the last moment. For Weaver, it made him back to being a villain, when he sttoped being one and wanted to remain a better man for Belle and lose the dagger.

Last edited by lianamed; 11-12-2017 at 03:04 AM
Old 11-12-2017, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

I hope they bring Giles back if they are going to kill Rumple off. I get that Rumple wants to be reunited with Belle and that Gideon is a grown man. But Gideon has no other family that he knows because he wasn’t raised with Henry or Grandpa Mo or anyone in SB. And as far as we have seen, he’s single. It’s not like Rumple to be so focused on what he wants (reuniting with Belle) that his child isn’t considered. His son was his driving motivation as the Dark One. It’s just another case of the plot driving the characters more than vice versa.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I hope they bring Giles back if they are going to kill Rumple off. I get that Rumple wants to be reunited with Belle and that Gideon is a grown man. But Gideon has no other family that he knows because he wasn’t raised with Henry or Grandpa Mo or anyone in SB. And as far as we have seen, he’s single. It’s not like Rumple to be so focused on what he wants (reuniting with Belle) that his child isn’t considered. His son was his driving motivation as the Dark One. It’s just another case of the plot driving the characters more than vice versa.
Well, to be fair, Gideon and Rumple talked about it, on his mother's grave, and Gideon was willing to make a huge sacrifice of taking on the dagger so that his father could die and be reunited with Belle. He suggested it himself, because he knew his father wanted it. It seemed pretty clear, in my mind at least, that Rumple believes Gideon is happy, and okay with him dying.

But, a perfect ending for Rumple would be him getting to see his son again, before dying to say good bye, and meeting not only Belle, but Baelfire as well in the after Life.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:21 AM
Elite Fan

I’m sorry, but. Rumple being able to get into heaven with Belle and Neal? That’s hilarious.

I’d like to think that Zeus’s standards are not that low.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I’m sorry, but. Rumple being able to get into heaven with Belle and Neal? That’s hilarious.

I’d like to think that Zeus’s standards are not that low.
Cora never repented in her whole life, and she did. After that, anything is possible.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, to be fair, Gideon and Rumple talked about it, on his mother's grave, and Gideon was willing to make a huge sacrifice of taking on the dagger so that his father could die and be reunited with Belle. He suggested it himself, because he knew his father wanted it. It seemed pretty clear, in my mind at least, that Rumple believes Gideon is happy, and okay with him dying.

But, a perfect ending for Rumple would be him getting to see his son again, before dying to say good bye, and meeting not only Belle, but Baelfire as well in the after Life.
That scene just seemed off to me, too. Of course a child would want their parent to be happy. And it seemed more driven by the plot than the characterization of Rumple the father that we have seen in the past. But then I had trouble actually hearing what Rumple was saying during it and I didn’t go back and rewatch turning it up for that part so maybe I missed something.

Last edited by Austenphile; 11-12-2017 at 04:46 AM
Old 11-12-2017, 05:36 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think Rumple even really knows what exactly that prophecy means and if he's going to die or not. But I got the feeling he believed the guardian could take the Darkness from him without killing him.

A&E said they'd like to bring Giles back, so hopefully we'll see Gideon again.

icon by me
Old 11-12-2017, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they bring Gideon plus the guy is still 18-22 still a hard to lose a parent.
A part of me will always have a hard time with rumple cause of s4-s6 but if Cora was able to go with almost no redemption than so should although the writers shouldn't say rumple has a pure heart after s6 it should have streaks of black
Closed Thread   Post New Thread