Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2017, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Considering the horrible behavior exhibited by some corners of this fandom towards Mekia when she filmed with Colin, I am glad to see that possibility is officially off of the table. I don't think Rogers will have any trouble finding female companionship though. Which is fine because he deserves his own happy ending/beginning.
I guess they aren't white washing Tiana's story after all though. Imagine that? Whatever will people find to complain about now?
Let’s not get into outside fandom drama. No one in this thread has said one bad word against Mekia. I’m happy to see her more often now that she’s a series regular.
Old 11-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Victoria minion is wreck it Ralph lol
Old 11-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

That was funny.

Once Upon a Time bosses on those two big curse reveals

Quote:
Warning: This story contains major spoilers from Friday’s episode of Once Upon a Time. Read at your own risk!

Once Upon a Time dropped two big curse-related bombshells during Friday’s episode.

After spying Victoria (Gabrielle Anwar) go into the tower — where viewers know the mysterious witch (Emma Booth) resides — Ivy (Adelaide Kane) recruits Henry (Andrew J. West) to investigate. However, Roni (Lana Parrilla) interferes, instead taking his place and accidentally uncovering a photo of her Storybrooke self with a young Henry (Jared Gilmore).

But adult Henry pointing out that he’s the child in the photo wasn’t the most shocking moment of the hour. That belonged to the reveal that Ivy, a.k.a Cinderella’s wicked stepsister Drizella, is actually awake from the curse and aligned with the witch! EW turned to executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis to get the scoop on what this all means.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Drizella is actually awake from the curse! What can you tease of her motives?
EDWARD KITSIS: I would say that when you are the unloved child and you are looking for your mother’s approval — Ivy wants to show her mom that she’s just as capable, if not more so, than her, and we’ll be seeing that coming up.

What can you tease about that witch in the tower?
ADAM HOROWITZ: Without revealing too much, what we can tease is we’re going to learn more about that witch, we’re going to see her in flashbacks, and we’re going to see that she’s connected to multiple characters.

Henry has pointed out that he’s the kid in the photo with Regina, so where does that take us next?
KITSIS: That is going to take us to strange places, especially for Roni, because this is now getting very crazy for her. Episode 6 will answer that question.

Is there anything you can tease about Regina’s flashback episode and if we’ll get a sense of her love interest for the season?
KITSIS: We are. [The love interest is] not going to be until the second half of the season, but Regina’s flashback is episode 6 and she’s going to have an unlikely pairing with Drizella.
ETA

Promo

Last edited by Austenphile; 11-03-2017 at 06:23 PM
Old 11-03-2017, 06:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I wonder if Drizella wants Roni/Regina to wake up, or if she simply wants her magic for some reason.

I mean, she says something like 'we will see if Regina is as powerful as she thinks she is'. Simply making her remember wouldn't make her 'powerful'. It makes you wonder if she did manipulate Tilly into not taking her pills, which, ultimately made Weaver remember.

Who is next? And why is she 'apparently' helping them? And the witch seems to be manipulating her as well. Very interesting, I'd say...
Old 11-03-2017, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I wonder if Drizella wants Roni/Regina to wake up, or if she simply wants her magic for some reason.

I mean, she says something like 'we will see if Regina is as powerful as she thinks she is'. Simply making her remember wouldn't make her 'powerful'. It makes you wonder if she did manipulate Tilly into not taking her pills, which, ultimately made Weaver remember.
Right, even if Roni wakes up, she still won't have any magic in HH. I'm not sure what Ivy's motivation could be unless she is looking for an ally against her mother. The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Quote:
Who is next? And why is she 'apparently' helping them? And the witch seems to be manipulating her as well. Very interesting, I'd say...
I think the witch is manipulating everyone. I think she has an agenda all her own.

As a fan of both Lana and Adelaide Kane, I think I'm going to love next week's episode. Happy to feel my enthusiasm returning.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:17 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm sorry to hear about the fandom drama. Ugh. I think given the chance Hook/Tiana could have made a good couple.

That Ivy twist was interesting. Glad that more people are awake, and Rumple isn't the only chess player
Old 11-03-2017, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was just a few people on Twitter who give Cs a bad name but I won't go any further
Old 11-03-2017, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Up until the Naveen spoiler today, I was thinking Hook and Tiana might become a couple. Now I think they'll keep his story focused on his daughter, although I'm confused because he said the girl he is looking for is Eloise Gardener and I thought that is the witch's name.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Yeah this is gonna cause some massive backlash. Probably to the point where they do cast Naveen for back half. White-washing one of the only POC couples in Disney is a no no. Adam and Eddy have no idea what can of worms they're gonna open. They can't afford this kind of negative backlash in an already panned season.
As usual, you overreacted. The frog story was adorable. I'm glad Marias was reunited with his true love.

Did Drizella cast the curse? I can't wait till next week's episode.

I think the Witch is pulling the strings.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Panned season? You mean Seasons Five and Six weren't panned?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
It was just a few people on Twitter who give Cs a bad name but I won't go any further
True, but there are those types of fans within every fandom group. It's best to just leave what happens outside of this thread, outside of it
Old 11-03-2017, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ darling, just hold on ★ (View Post)
True, but there are those types of fans within every fandom group. It's best to just leave what happens outside of this thread, outside of it
Agreed.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Up until the Naveen spoiler today, I was thinking Hook and Tiana might become a couple. Now I think they'll keep his story focused on his daughter, although I'm confused because he said the girl he is looking for is Eloise Gardener and I thought that is the witch's name.
I thought Eloise Gardener was the witch as well. But, I think that was just our speculation. I don't think we have been told it's the name of the witch.
Old 11-04-2017, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ darling, just hold on ★ (View Post)
I agree.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Last night was a first for the show, as far as I can remember. It was the first True Love Kiss between two people who were not the same species at the time. I really loved the twist. I

I wonder what powers the ruby held? Facilier did indicate he would be back.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread