Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2017, 05:34 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pic of Andrew

Robert must be his Hyperion Heights name.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Thanks for the pic of Andrew

Robert must be his Hyperion Heights name.
Thanks. That makes sense. I wonder what he's doing in Hyperion Heights and if he will be friend or foe?
Old 11-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

So... I was wrong.

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 7: Tiera Skovbye Cast as Robin, Zelena’s Daughter | TVLine

The casting call for the winter finale is actually for Zelena's daughter, not Hook's and she's potentially Alice's LI (that's a speculation but for me it's more or less obvious).

I still can't wrap my head around the timeline like how are they going to explain this one in particular especially if Zelena ends up cursed?
Old 11-01-2017, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the scoop. Maybe Zelena and Robin did not end up there until present day? 8-10 years between 6.22 and Henry meeting Cinderella. Then another 11ish years because Lucy is 10 would put Robin at 18-21.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the scoop. Maybe Zelena and Robin did not end up there until present day? 8-10 years between 6.22 and Henry meeting Cinderella. Then another 11ish years because Lucy is 10 would put Robin at 18-21.
Mmmh could be.

Just saw a comment on how she looks more like a CS daughter than a Zelena/Robin one and tbh I have to agree. She has something for me like Bex but her green eyes make her look a lot like JMo. And for her hair I think except for a wig, she can't really change as I think she still recurs in Riverdale.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

I thought she looked more like another Snowing child.

She looks a lot more like Ginny than any other once actress.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I thought she looked more like another Snowing child.

She looks a lot more like Ginny than any other once actress.
Well we can settle on her looking like Grace/Paige as she is her sister

I kind of knew they were going to do grown up Robin but was not sure how especially now that the timeline is even more weird haha.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Dammit. I thought Robin would be in Storybrooke dating Neal.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Dammit. I thought Robin would be in Storybrooke dating Neal.
That would be a bit incestuous. Zelena would be considered a great aunt, even if not by blood. Neal and Robin would be second cousins, even though not by blood.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
That would be a bit incestuous. Zelena would be considered a great aunt, even if not by blood. Neal and Robin would be second cousins, even though not by blood.
Would you believe her character, Polly on Riverdale, unknowingly slept with her third cousin Jason, and is pregnant with his babies?
Old 11-01-2017, 11:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Would you believe her character, Polly on Riverdale, unknowingly slept with her third cousin Jason, and is pregnant with his babies?
Fortunately, Once isn't a CW show, o we would probably see something like that.
I kind of remember her from Dead of Summer.

The timeline is such a mess this season and that's saying a lot for this show. How long have they been in Hyperion Heights?
Old 11-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh yeah lol
Old 11-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Once Upon a Time: A New Witch Could be Mother Gothel - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote:
Once Upon a Time threw us a curveball in Season 7 by revealing that Lady Tremaine (Gabrielle Anwar) has a mysterious witch locked away in Hyperion Heights. The real kicker is, unlike everyone else, she's totally awake instead of under the curse.

But who is this witch and what's she got to do with Tremaine?

"Very soon you'll learn who she is and that she's got connections to multiple characters," executive producer Adam Horowitz says.

"I would say that the majority of our audience has guessed it," Eddy Kitsis adds.

The most common guess from fans on social media is the witch is Mother Gothel, who you might remember as the villain of Rapunzel's story. She kidnapped Rapunzel as a child and locked her in a tower in order to use her hair for eternal youth. Some fans also speculated that this witch was the one who locked Hook's (Colin O'Donoghue) daughter away in the prison he mentioned earlier in the season.

"The one thing I can say is don't let her out," Kitsis teases. "She makes Lady Tremaine look like young Snow White."
Old 11-01-2017, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

This season is so freaking predictable it's embarassing. I really look forward to what dumb and convoluted excuse they give to explain how Robin aged up so quickly but Zelena stayed the same age. Should be very interesting...if there will be an audience even left watching in 7B.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
This season is so freaking predictable it's embarassing. I really look forward to what dumb and convoluted excuse they give to explain how Robin aged up so quickly but Zelena stayed the same age. Should be very interesting...if there will be an audience even left watching in 7B.
That’s like asking how did Dorothy grow up while Zelena stayed the same age in Oz.