Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2017, 09:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Once Upon a Time Season 7 Rumple and Belle Happily Ever After Photos - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Heres the Beauty article so it looks like the Belle dies rumors might be true.... Still, I refuse to believe that A&E would do us this dirty.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

If Rumbelle were so happy together what’s Weaver doing in HH when it’s still 2017?
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
Old 10-24-2017, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

My guess is that Belle dies of old age and Rumple is devastated and realizes it's only a matter of time before he will see his son die too and therefore searches for a way to become mortal. The curse might provide that. Since there is no magic in HH, it's possible he can be killed there. That would explain Alice saying in the promo that she's holding a gun on him because he "Rumpelstiltskin" told her to. I think he wants to die.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

It does look like we see their long happy life together in another realm.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
My guess is that Belle dies of old age and Rumple is devastated and realizes it's only a matter of time before he will see his son die too and therefore searches for a way to become mortal. The curse might provide that. Since there is no magic in HH, it's possible he can be killed there. That would explain Alice saying in the promo that she's holding a gun on him because he "Rumpelstiltskin" told her to. I think he wants to die.
Why not just do what Zoso did to him? Trick some poor sap into doing him in with the dagger.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
Old 10-24-2017, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

While I think it will be incredibly sad if we have to see Belle die, I also think a long, happy life together is something to be glad for. I'd take it (says the bitter OQ fan).
Old 10-24-2017, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Dang IDK why anyone would want to travel to another realm if a long time there, is like a month in SB. That's not very appealing.

I personally don't know why Rumbellers would tune in to see Belle die, true it's of old age but it's not something anyone would want to see IMO.

Last edited by Radames; 10-24-2017 at 09:48 AM
Old 10-24-2017, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, but even if he did die, where’s the guarantee that Zeus would let him into Heaven?

His first trip to the afterlife didn’t turn out so great for him.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

If Cora can go, anyone can go. (Except Auntie Em, Milah, James and Gaston)

ETA Any title ideas from last week's episode?

Last edited by Austenphile; 10-24-2017 at 09:57 AM
Old 10-24-2017, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Not sure children will be to keen to seeing a Disney princess die, even if it's of old age. Could lead to another series low.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:09 AM
Loyal Fan

People die. Death is just another part of life and that's always been a part of fairytales and even Disney movies too. And this show isn't live action Disney where people can expect everything to go like in the animated movies. If Belle had a long, happy life I see no issue. What they did to Graham or Robin and others was worse and the show survived that too. I love Belle, but to me this is a total non issue.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Loving together until a very advanced age is probably the biggest and most romantic adventure we could see a couple have on this show. It doesn't mean we will see Belle die. It just means she spent most of her life with the two men she loves. It think it's a lovely happy ending.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

It’s only happy for Gold if he can eventually join her. Which he never can, as long as he’s the dark one.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
People die. Death is just another part of life and that's always been a part of fairytales and even Disney movies too. And this show isn't live action Disney where people can expect everything to go like in the animated movies. If Belle had a long, happy life I see no issue. What they did to Graham or Robin and others was worse and the show survived that too. I love Belle, but to me this is a total non issue.
You think the show is surviving now? No, it's ratings tanked. Right now it's on life support, and is being put out of it's misery this year.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

New Theead
Closed Thread   Post New Thread