Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry dp
Old 10-21-2017, 01:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
LOL get out of your bubble and you'll see the majority of the reaction is negative and yes the story will have to change if they're writing towards a series finale.
You still haven't given 1 single argument why it 'has' to change other than you want it to and you think this should be the CS show. If you can't add any arguments, why don't you leave this thread in peace and go back to hate tweeting cast, writers, journalists, etc who don't see things like you do in YOUR bubble.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
Did anyone noticed the Witch mentioned Lucy's heart was "protected too"? That means they didn't forget Regina protected Henry's heart, which means, she might have protected Lucy's as well.

And no alternate realities or timelines...
I think is is a good guess that Regina protected Lucy's heart when she was born.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
They don't have to rush anything if they planned this as a season long story which I think they did. You have to let go this weird idea that their story this year is only temporary before they go back to Storybrooke and the old cast. They won't. They wrapped up almost everyone's stories already. Belle follows next week, then it's Gold and Regina left who are still main charas for the whole season. Theirs and the new characters are the only stories they have to build to a conclusion. If the show ends with this season.
You make a very good point. This story is not temporary before they go back to Storybrooke. Those stories have been wrapped up. Anything going forward, will be to wrap up the stories of the regular characters in season 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I wonder if Alice will turn out to be his and Belle's daughter, as some have speculated before...
I go back and forth on her being a Rumbelle child and her being Rogers missing child. I thend to think maybe she is connected to Rumbelle because her big episode includes Belle and Gideon and that makes me think she is connected to the 3 of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
LOL get out of your bubble and you'll see the majority of the reaction is negative and yes the story will have to change if they're writing towards a series finale.

It means their reboot failed.
I'm fine in my bubble and nothing has failed. If we get this season or one more after it or 6, it is just more of the show we love.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Once Upon a Time stars on that Cinderella twist

Quote:
Once Upon a Time stars on that Cinderella twist

Natalie Abrams
October 20, 2017 at 9:00pm EDT

WARNING: This story contains major spoilers from Friday’s episode of Once Upon a Time. Read at your own risk!

Once Upon a Time is wasting no time in revealing some of the new mysteries of its rebooted seventh season as Friday’s episode unearthed why Lady Tremaine hates Cinderella so much.

It turns out, Lady Tremaine (Gabrielle Anwar) blames Cinderella (Dania Ramirez) for the death of her daughter Anastasia — well, sort of. Anastasia has one last breath left in her, and Lady Tremaine believes the heart of the truest believer could revive her, thus she charges Cinderella with stealing Henry’s heart, something Regina (Lana Parrilla) is, fortunately, able to dissuade her from doing.

While Ramirez notes that Cinderella bares an immense amount of guilt over Anastasia’s predicament, the actress also coyly teases that Lady Tremaine may have done something much worse in return to kick off their feud — worse than having Cinderella’s father killed? “I mean, if I told you that then I’d have to kill you,” Ramirez jokes. “I think Lady Tremaine is going to end up being responsible for way more than that, and that’s going to play a big part as to where not only my anger, but revenge aspect of my motivation comes from.”

But for Anwar, the revelation about Lady Tremaine’s daughter provided more insight into the villain’s motivations, particularly as it pertains to her dour relationship with her other daughter Drizella (Adelaide Kane). “There are no lengths she wouldn’t go to in order to revive her firstborn child,” Anwar says. “It’s a very interesting Disney version of our reality. I mean, god forbid a parent should ever favor one child, but let’s admit that there are moments when your other kid, however many you have, may be driving you around the bend, and then you have that one kid who’s smiling and being very pleasant, so you can’t help but swing the favoritism between the children. Because her youngest daughter isn’t alive, all she has is the perfect corpse, the near-death corpse in the coffin to refer to, so this child can do no wrong. She probably has amplified the greatness of that perfection because in reality she’s not even alive. It’s a wonderful concept.”

Drizella, therefore, has been reduced to a punching bag for Lady Tremaine and Victoria as Cinderella’s Evil Stepmother aims to revive her daughter — possibly a reason for the curse that’s trapped everyone in Hyperion Heights. “While Ivy probably mourned her sister, there was always sibling rivalry that Ivy could never quite match up to, even as hard as she tried,” Kane notes. “Besides the grief of losing a sister, I think probably initially she felt some sense of relief that she no longer had this competition and that perhaps maybe she could finally win the approval and the love of her mother that she was never able to have. It might have backfired on her a little bit in that now she gets the brunt of Victoria’s grief and disdain and hatred. She’s caught a lot of the emotional blowback from that death, but there seems to be possible hinting at something deeper than just a sibling rivalry between Drizella and Anastasia, but I don’t know what it is yet. I’m really curious to find out if there are like really odd circumstances surrounding that death.”

Once Upon a Time airs Fridays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
I think is is a good guess that Regina protected Lucy's heart when she was borra
I also believe if both the Witch and Lady Tremaine knows their hearts are "protected" it means they did try to get it later on. I'm guessing this wasn't the only time they tried to use their hearts to raise Anastasia and failed.

I wonder if the "curse" was cast in the hope their hearts wouldn't be protected in a land without magic. I also wonder why exactly Henry not believing any more isn't enough for Lady Tremaine. Why does it have to be Lucy? I mean, Henry's heart is the magic one, isn't it? Shouldn't his lack of belief be it enough?

Unless someone still believe is what keeps magic alive, and what makes them unable to take Henry's heart.

Quote:
You make a very good point. This story is not temporary before they go back to Storybrooke. Those stories have been wrapped up. Anything going forward, will be to wrap up the stories of the regular characters in season 7.
Agreed. This is a new book and a new story. Some mentions and references to the past might happen, since both Henry's and Regina's story began in the other book, but the other book has ended and has been close already. If this show only has one season, then this tale will be properly told and the show will end with them, not anyone else. Storybrooke remains where it is, with its untouched happy endings.

Quote:
I go back and forth on her being a Rumbelle child and her being Rogers missing child. I thend to think maybe she is connected to Rumbelle because her big episode includes Belle and Gideon and that makes me think she is connected to the 3 of them.
I believe Roger's lost daughter is Rapunzel. I just wonder if Lady Tremaine is her mother or if Millah is. I mean, there was clearly some old story between them, and I could see Hook being responsible for stealing the rampions for the mother of his daughter. It would explain Tremaine's disgust in seeing him and also her obsession with getting her daughter back, since she would be the second daughter she lost.

I also wonder, since Tremaine mentioned Hook's poisoned heart and everyone's inability to "love him" if his appearance wasn't natural aging but due to some spell that made him old and fat.

Quote:
I'm fine in my bubble and nothing has failed. If we get this season or one more after it or 6, it is just more of the show we love.
I agree. As long as we are here, and we are enjoying this new tale, it hasn't failed to us. If it goes on for more than one season than great. If it doesn't, then it would be fine as well, as long as the producers doesn't end on a cliffhanger. I hate when a show doesn't get a proper ending. But, considering how long this show has gone, I assume they will be given a proper warning and enough time to give it a good wrap.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:18 PM
Passionate Fan

I think they will be given plenty of warning to wrap things up. Don't forget they have the Netflix deal and so it's more of a 3 way partnership between the show runners, ABC and Netflix.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think they will be given plenty of warning to wrap things up. Don't forget they have the Netflix deal and so it's more of a 3 way partnership between the show runners, ABC and Netflix.
There are now murmurs from higher ups and ratign experts that these ratings can cause the episode order to be cut. These ratings are justifiable for that kind of action. I'm not sure I see it happening, but 22 episodes will not help this show, it will just help it fall.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think so too. If it comes to that, they will be given enough time.
Old 10-22-2017, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

When is Zelena coming back?
Old 10-22-2017, 08:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
When is Zelena coming back?
Episode 10, "The eighth witch."
Old 10-22-2017, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:40 AM
Passionate Fan

I find this interesting and since it comes from a private, vip m&g, feel free to take it with a grain of salt.
Apparently, Rogers is supposed to be able to move the fingers and thumb on his artificial hand because of the type of prosthetic he would have if he was on a regular police force. Colin researched it.
Always the Queen, Even When She's Not.
I know it's a fantasy show and we are expected to suspend disbelief, but it is nice to know that the actors take their characters seriously enough to make things as realistic as possible.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks that's pretty cool
Old 10-22-2017, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Old 10-22-2017, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the scoop. She's gorgeous. No ugly stepsisters for this Cinderella.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread