Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2017, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Arrow,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Once Upon a Time' and more
Quote:
Any last pieces of Once Upon a Time scoop before Friday’s debut? — Michaelene
As someone who has seen the premiere already, I would suggest one thing: patience. You will not get all the answers you seek in the first hour about some of our fan-favorites, but I can guarantee you that both episode 2 and episode 4 will provide a wealth of information that will hit you right in the feels. Here’s my only clue for you: time.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good advice. Thanks for the link.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Once is back in 24 hours.

I can't wait. I wasn't sure about S7 like most are, but from the clips I'm getting really invested into it.

I just hope the curse breaks by the mid finale so Henry and Jacinda can be reunited with each other and Lucy. It must suck seeing her family like this.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

I'm wondering if episode 2 and 4 end with reunion scenes post curse for captain swan and Rumbelle now? And the season explains how they got to those moments.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Since this is Henry's story, I doubt it.

Thanks for the interview.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Since this is Henry's story, I doubt it.

Thanks for the interview.
Exactly why they should do that. Because it's Henrys story and he should get the focus. Audiences may be too preoccupied worrying about cs or Rumbelle so that's why you show post curse reunions in their respective episodes. So that audiences at that point can just relax and enjoy the characters journies to that reunion with their true loves and families.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
I'm wondering if episode 2 and 4 end with reunion scenes post curse for captain swan and Rumbelle now? And the season explains how they got to those moments.
What about for everyone else? I want to know that Henry gets his happy ending and Regina and Tiana and Alice. I think some of those happy endings still need to be cast.
I hope they don't give away all the endings before the mid winter finale, what's the point of watching if we know everything is going to end up being rainbows and butterflies? The point is the journey, not rushing towards the distention. Plus, I'm not sure if Rumbelle needs a happy ending in episode 4. That can come later. Emma's story is the only one that is being wrapped up. Everyone else still has 20 episodes of story left this season. I can hardly wait until next Friday though so we can wrap up the loose ends from the past 6 seasons and get on with the story. Emma is starting to feel like a dangling element to an otherwise intriguing story. That might seem harsh, but the things that excite me about season 7 are so far above and beyond what we saw in the last 6 seasons.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
What about for everyone else? I want to know that Henry gets his happy ending and Regina and Tiana and Alice. I think some of those happy endings still need to be cast.
I hope they don't give away all the endings before the mid winter finale, what's the point of watching if we know everything is going to end up being rainbows and butterflies? The point is the journey, not rushing towards the distention. Plus, I'm not sure if Rumbelle needs a happy ending in episode 4. That can come later. Emma's story is the only one that is being wrapped up. Everyone else still has 20 episodes of story left this season. I can hardly wait until next Friday though so we can wrap up the loose ends from the past 6 seasons and get on with the story. Emma is starting to feel like a dangling element to an otherwise intriguing story. That might seem harsh, but the things that excite me about season 7 are so far above and beyond what we saw in the last 6 seasons.

Since it's Henry's story, then it's his reunion with his daughter and wife that may be the primary focus of the conclusion this season. Yes, the others are important, too, but not the same. At least that's what I'm going with, for now, until I watch the premiere.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)

Since it's Henry's story, then it's his reunion with his daughter and wife that may be the primary focus of the conclusion this season. Yes, the others are important, too, but not the same. At least that's what I'm going with, for now, until I watch the premiere.
That's the way I see it, although I expect we will start to care about the other characters, especially Alice and Tiana and want to see their happy ending. As well as Rogers and Roni. Especially, if Rogers is a different version of Hook. I want to see him get a happy ending and some purpose to his existence. I can't imagine what it would feel like to be created just to insure someone else gets a happy ending. I think it would be soul crushing. I'm anxious to see if Rumple behaves more like a hero this season or a villain. The verdict is still out on him.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I get what you're saying but Emma IS his happy ending, he said it himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
I hope so!
Old 10-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It sounds like it's gonna take a few episodes for the story to settle in. I am looking forward to seeing what I connect with in the new story.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I get what you're saying but Emma IS his happy ending, he said it himself.

I hope so!
And that's a big part of the flaw in the clone idea. Hook and Emma will be living their happy ending in SB and that leaves Rogers out in the cold. If there is only one Hook than it's an entirely different story. I'm thinking in terms of the Evil Queen and Regina or Jekyll and Hyde. In each case, once the second person was created, they became a separate person with goals and needs and a purpose. Rogers is exactly the same. He needs a purpose other than being a seat filler. By the end of next Friday we will at least have closure on Emma's story, which on a serial series getting that level of closure is rare.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Of course, if he's not our Hook, that's another story. I guess we'll have to wait and see
Old 10-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Lana on Build. New Sneak Peek at very beginning.

Old 10-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the video. I am going to go watch.

Obviously, the new story is centering around Henry's journey but I think all the characters, old and new, will have their purpose inside this story so it becomes all of their story collectively. Otherwise, there would be no point to having series regulars outside of Andrew, Dania, & then Alison. I think the rest is just perspectives - what characters we individually relate to and see the story through. I see no right or wrong there. My opinion on it.

Anyway, excited for tomorrow. Excited to get to know the new characters and to see what is happening with our originals.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread