Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Henry and Lucy jump through a portal in episode 3. Maybe the Henry and Lucy we saw in the season 6 finale were that Henry and Lucy? We suspect that time moves faster in EF2. Henry and Lucy could spend months in the EF2 and only days will pass in HH. Of course, Henry will be arrested when he comes back because he has no rights to Lucy. How creepy is it that a 30 something swift driver is suddenly hanging out with a 12 year old girl? Especially when he thinks his own child died? I don't think Mekia was talking about a false memory, but I could be wrong.
My main problem with Lucy being born in HH is that it doesn't explain why she suddenly thinks Henry is her father? There was a paper trail for Henry to follow to find Emma, but even Lucy's mother thinks her baby daddy is someone else.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I don't know how Robin can be grown up in 2017 unless they spent time in another realm too. She was born around 2014 on the Once timeline.
Same way they're can be an aged up Gideon. I imagine Zelena somehow ended up in HH's w/ Robyn so she would age up as well. I honestly have no idea what the timeline is anymore on this show.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Or Robin and Zelena could time travel back to HH, if she's grown.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Or Robin and Zelena could time travel back to HH, if she's grown.
I have no idea, anymore. But I get the feeling the female being cast is the 2nd half of the LGBT pairing.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Get your kool-aid ready for this season's timeline, lol.

I really didn't think of Robyn, but I guess it's possible if some magical aging stuff is going on.

I've been thinking the LGBT romance would be Alice and eventually Drizella, but maybe not.

ETA: Here's the vid about the new female character.

Last edited by sherry02; 10-04-2017 at 01:10 PM
Old 10-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

All the men are married. So it’s not a love interest for any of them. So that just leaves the women.

Process of elimination.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
All the men are married. So it’s not a love interest for any of them. So that just leaves the women.

Process of elimination.
True. So it almost has to be the other half of the LGBT romance.

ETA: Unless they are going to throw a love triangle into the mix for Henry and Jacinda and this character is just going to be around for a few episodes.

Last edited by sherry02; 10-04-2017 at 01:22 PM
Old 10-04-2017, 01:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)

ETA: Unless they are going to throw a love triangle into the mix for Henry and Jacinda and this character is just going to be around for a few episodes.
The already have the man Jacinda thinks is Lucy's father. Throwing in a female would turn it into a rectangle.
If Hook is a clone, it could be a love interest for him. The Evil Queen is engaged to wish Robin, but that doesn't make him Regina's fiancé as well. Jekyll and Hyde didn't actually share the same woman.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
The already have the man Jacinda thinks is Lucy's father. Throwing in a female would turn it into a rectangle.
If Hook is a clone, it could be a love interest for him. The Evil Queen is engaged to wish Robin, but that doesn't make him Regina's fiancé as well. Jekyll and Hyde didn't actually share the same woman.
Clone or not he's still married to Emma, as that is still his true love. My money is on 2nd half of LGBT couple.
Old 10-04-2017, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Clone or not he's still married to Emma, as that is still his true love. My money is on 2nd half of LGBT couple.
If he's a clone, he isn't married to Emma. I don't think it's Rogers love interest, but this show has said that duplicates, clones, AU versions, etc are different people. Emma can't be married to both of them. And if so, how sad for him to know his true love, and wife is off living happily having sex with someone else. The EQ was sad Henry considered Regina, and not her, his mother. A clone has to be free to live their own life. I watched The Island so I know they're not the same person. Or Orphan Black.
Old 10-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe they'll be a emma clone too
Old 10-04-2017, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

If it's a clone Hook, I think it's likely they are never going to re-integrate him so no need for a reunion scene. So eventually, he might have a different LI because he's a different character. When EQ was with Gold, Regina was not. It will probably not be that different from James and Charming having completely separate love interests since Jen won't be back to make a clone CS parallel to Dark OQ.
Old 10-04-2017, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

I'm not really on board with the clone Hook theory, but if that is what is happening, then not only does he have to do all the work while real Hook has his happy life with Emma, he also cannot be with the person he loves AND he cannot find a new love? That's horrible. If there's a clone, then he is now living a life independent of the real Hook, same as the EQ and Regina. They can each have their own lives and they can each have their own loves. The Regina/EQ split already established that. The EQ is marrying Robin of Locksley and Regina is likely going to be getting a new love interest who is not Robin.
Old 10-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)

If she is "related" to someone, it might be Anastasia. At least I'm hoping she wasn't killed for the curse to be cast...
Old 10-04-2017, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

I don't think it can be Anastasia because the spoiler yesterday said Anastasia would appear in episode 9, not the mid-season finale.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread