Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2017, 08:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Who won?
It was a charity match for the BC Children's Hospital. I would say the children won. Sean and Colin did each score a goal though. It was nice to see Sean fly up for the game.

Thanks for the bts from filming, Koda. I wonder if Prince Marius is a potential suitor of Tiana who she turns down.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

The mirror has an auction tag on it. I am wondering if Maurius gets something in the auction from Tiana's family that she and Cinderella go to the ball to retrieve. A&E said Cinderella was not going there for the prince.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

But she finds a prince of her own anyway.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Or he knocks her over
Old 09-17-2017, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
The mirror has an auction tag on it. I am wondering if Maurius gets something in the auction from Tiana's family that she and Cinderella go to the ball to retrieve. A&E said Cinderella was not going there for the prince.
I noticed the tag. I think you could be right about the auction selling something that they need later. I think her family has fallen on hard times and is selling off heirlooms.

This is clearly a woman living in different circumstances from the Tiana in the Disney movie. They share a name and some physical similarities. That's about it. I like that idea and it's not new territory for Once. Look at Snow White's Prince, he didn't even have a name in the movie, but over 6 seasons Once gave him heart and a purpose.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Or he knocks her over
Just so he can sweep her off her feet.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Full Press Release
The Enchanted Forest News Service

Quote:
Hyperion Heights Press Release

HENRY MILLS EMBARKS ON A NEW JOURNEY WHERE ADVENTURE AWAITS AND DANGER LOOMS, ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“Hyperion Heights” – As “Once Upon a Time” returns to ABC for its seventh season, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6 (8:00–9:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, the residents of the enchanted forest face their greatest challenge yet, as the Evil Queen, Captain Hook and Rumpelstiltskin join forces with a grown-up Henry Mills and his daughter Lucy on an epic quest to bring hope to their world and ours. Creators Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (“Lost,” “Tron: Legacy”) invite you to take part in the journey as new fairy tale characters and old search for true love, find adventure and take sides in the ongoing struggle of good against evil.

In the season premiere episode, Henry leaves Storybrooke in search of his own story. Years later in another realm, he encounters a troubled Cinderella, changing the trajectory of his quest forever. When Cinderella’s evil step-mother, Lady Tremaine, poses a threat, Henry discovers that following his heart will require him to make more difficult choices than he ever could have imagined. Years later, a young Lucy finds a disillusioned Henry at his home in Seattle, determined to make him remember his true self in order to defeat the curse afflicting the fairytale characters of “Hyperion Heights.”

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda and Alison Fernandez as Lucy.

Guest starring are Jared S. Gilmore as Young Henry, Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana, Rose Reynolds as Alice, Adelaide Kane as Drizella/Ivy, Daniel Jeffrey as Carl, Liam Hall as The Prince, Jillian Fargey as The Fairy Godmother and Darcy Laurie as Louie.
Now, where is our promo? I guess Tiana is in the premier after all?
Old 09-18-2017, 12:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Henry and Cinderella look so cute in the motorbike pictures and wow I want to know about the relevance of Alice in the fairytale land scenes!
Old 09-18-2017, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the PR.

A prince other than Marius. So the unnamed one is the one throwing the ball? My theories about their attending to get something back from Marius did not stay viable long.

ETA
And thanks for the photos.

Last edited by Austenphile; 09-18-2017 at 12:53 PM
Old 09-18-2017, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Don't remember Alice ever looking that creepy.
Old 09-18-2017, 12:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love the stills, they are very varied and beautiful. I agree for Alice, with that and her description she's definitely sketchy. But she could just be crazy The Henry/Ella pictures are seriously the cutest.

I love the promotional pics for Dania but I wonder if they only did that or there is something else for the others. I love the poster as well but I wouldn't see the point of only focusing the shoots on her although I know promoting a new Cinderella is really important.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Thanks for the PR.

A prince other than Marius. So the unnamed one is the one throwing the ball? My theories about their attending to get something back from Marius did not stay viable long.

ETA
And thanks for the photos.
It was a good guess. I wonder which of Josh's old costumes the unnamed prince is wearing?

Cinderella and Henry are so adorable. Those are some eerie photos of Alice.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Seeing those pics of Henry and Cinderella literally put a smile on my face. So cute! The more I see of those two, the more I believe the writers may actually pull off a good, refreshing love story. lol We shall see.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRomane (View Post)
Love the stills, they are very varied and beautiful. I agree for Alice, with that and her description she's definitely sketchy. But she could just be crazy
Or she tries to believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
Old 09-18-2017, 06:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Drizella seems so cold and calculating. She's giving me chills. It amazing how much emotion those stills convey.
Drizella seems so calculating.
Victoria seems threatening.
Henry and Cinderella are adorable.
Roni seems like a person you would be able to spill your life story to, which Henry probably does. Or at least the cursed version.
Rogers is hard to get a handle on, but he seems like a good guy.
Rumple is menacing, as always but he seems intrigued by Alice/Tily.
Alice seems troubled in both realms.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread