Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2017, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the photos. Not as much of a fan from the front.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)

According to this article, Tiana first appears in episode 3. But we had footage of her from the Ball at Comic Con when they were still filming episode 2.
thanks for the article. I can't wait to see these fierce females in action.

You are right, maybe the clip for Comic Con was just promotional and she actually isn't at the ball or maybe the ball is really in episode 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
No dress. So Jaci is already at that battle stage in her marriage with Henry. Just like Snowing.
The blue dress in 7x1 is a fancy dress for the ball. I doubt she wears it everyday. Snow and Charming weren't married when they fought for control of the kingdom. It's likely that what happens in 7x3 is nothing at all like that.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
daniajramirez Welcome to the resistance. #oncers #daniacs
Cropped photo from Dania's instagram. I like that she calls them the resistance. I wonder who they are up against. Could be Lady Tremaine, but I noticed IMDB has Emma Booth as our mysterious witch listed for this episode too. I know IMDB is often wrong though.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
thanks for the article. I can't wait to see these fierce females in action.

You are right, maybe the clip for Comic Con was just promotional and she actually isn't at the ball or maybe the ball is really in episode 3?

The blue dress in 7x1 is a fancy dress for the ball. I doubt she wears it everyday. Snow and Charming weren't married when they fought for control of the kingdom. It's likely that what happens in 7x3 is nothing at all like that.
Lancelot married them before they took back the kingdom.
Old 09-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Lancelot married them before they took back the kingdom.
That is correct.
Old 09-03-2017, 04:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Well I'm intrigued by the resistance. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 09-03-2017 at 04:18 PM
Old 09-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Well I'm intrigued by the resistance. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Me too. Jacinda is holding a pair of boots, Tiana has a scroll and I can't tell what Henry is holding. What is going on?
Old 09-04-2017, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Old 09-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the filming notice. I love that the real name of the market is "Red Apple Market." And they are filming a Regina centric. I bet they have waited a long time to find an excuse to film there. I hope they get to use the real name.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks for the filming notice. I love that the real name of the market is "Red Apple Market." And they are filming a Regina centric. I bet they have waited a long time to find an excuse to film there. I hope they get to use the real name.
That's awesome - love how the parallel fits in.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's funny. Hopefully there is a shot of the store's sign in the scene.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Emma Booth said on instagram that she's headed to Vancouver for filming as the Witch

source
Old 09-05-2017, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/EW/status/905091410218639361

https://twitter.com/NatalieAbrams/st...90899683799040

Once Upon a Time: Emma reunites with Hook and Henry in exclusive photos

Get ready, Once Upon a Time fans: Jennifer Morrison will be reprising her role as Emma Swan for what the OUAT bosses are calling “an emotional curtain call” — and EW has the exclusive first look.

At the close of season 6, Morrison exited the ABC fairy tale drama. However, her character, Emma, will return for one episode in season 7, the Hook-centric second outing aptly titled “A Pirate’s Life.” Details surrounding the hour are being kept tightly under wraps.

“We get to find out what has happened with Emma and Hook [Colin O’Donoghue] since our happy ending we showed last year,” executive producer Adam Horowitz tells EW. “We will be getting closure on her story in what we feel is a satisfying way.”

“What we’re not doing is a flashback story where we’re seeing stuff prior to, or during, the previous six seasons,” EP Edward Kitsis adds. “We’re moving forward past the end of season 6, seeing what happened with Emma and Hook, and how it relates to the events in Hyperion Heights. It’s an emotional curtain call.”

Once Upon a Time photos: Emma reunites with Hook and Henry

Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 09-05-2017, 09:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Emma Booth said on instagram that she's headed to Vancouver for filming as the Witch

source
Good. I'm curious about her character and hope to learn at least a little something from filming.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

source
Looking through her instagram, it looks like she was in Vancouver a couple weeks ago as well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread