Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2017, 01:17 AM
Master Fan

Based on the schedule this would potentially aire on black friday.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the latest.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

(Via Rose’s Instagram Story)
Storybrooke Mirror
Old 09-15-2017, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
New Title: "Pretty in Blue."

My guess is that we are getting a Cinderella centric.
I think so too.

Do we know if Henry and Cinderella are already married and have Lucy when Regina, Hook, and Emma (and Rumple?) get to EF2 in 7x02? I don't think I've seen any spoilers of Lucy appearing in the early flashbacks? I'm just wondering if Henry's family has actually missed both his wedding and the birth of his child or if those things haven't happened yet when they get there.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

I hope not. None of them have appeared to age 10 years.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think so too.

Do we know if Henry and Cinderella are already married and have Lucy when Regina, Hook, and Emma (and Rumple?) get to EF2 in 7x02? I don't think I've seen any spoilers of Lucy appearing in the early flashbacks? I'm just wondering if Henry's family has actually missed both his wedding and the birth of his child or if those things haven't happened yet when they get there.
That's a good question. We know she was in the EF2 in the season 6 finale but that could be a flashforward to after the curse.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think so too.

And Henry only sends for them when he needs help. I'm disappointed at him, really. I know he wanted to find his story and his happy ending, but inviting your family to your wedding and telling them about your child is the least you could do.

Emma and Regina, in particular, would be hurt the most by this. But, so would be Snow (who has known him since he was a baby) as well.

Notice I'm mostly mentioning the ones who had either gave birth to him, or raised him since he was a baby, or hold him/interacted with him since he was a baby. There is also his grandfather (David), his stepfather and all his friends he has known his entire life. I think the only one I would expect not to be hurt would be Rumple, because the show never bother to convince me he would care about it...

P.S.: I know this was some pages ago, but I loved the new poster. So pretty! As for Alice, I agree we don't know anything that would rule out her as being the LGBT character.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe he lost his pen and couldn't open up any portals to send a message or get back home.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
And Henry only sends for them when he needs help. I'm disappointed at him, really. I know he wanted to find his story and his happy ending, but inviting your family to your wedding and telling them about your child is the least you could do.

Emma and Regina, in particular, would be hurt the most by this. But, so would be Snow (who has known him since he was a baby) as well.

Notice I'm mostly mentioning the ones who had either gave birth to him, or raised him since he was a baby, or hold him/interacted with him since he was a baby. There is also his grandfather (David), his stepfather and all his friends he has known his entire life. I think the only one I would expect not to be hurt would be Rumple, because the show never bother to convince me he would care about it...

P.S.: I know this was some pages ago, but I loved the new poster. So pretty! As for Alice, I agree we don't know anything that would rule out her as being the LGBT character.
I think that's a valid concern and hopefully it will be addressed. Why does Henry grow up without contacting his family? Maybe a few months passed for them, but it's clearly been years for him.

Also, where is Lucy during the time that Henry's family visits? Is she hidden away? Has she not been born yet?
Old 09-15-2017, 10:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 09-15-2017, 10:17 AM
Loyal Fan

I just saw this too! The new photos she has are great. I think that I love Alice already. And I love what they said about Regina, Rumple, and that there is a lot of Snow in Lucy too. I think if the chemistry is good I will love the Cinderella & Tiana friendship too and the real world story with them and Henry and Roni and all coming together to fight Victoria is one of the things I look forward to the most.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing the guide.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for news Koda. I'm looking forward to all of this. After watching Adelaide on Reign for 4 seasons, I am super excited to see her playing someone evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)

I have the same concerns. I'm hoping it's that he has been cut off from them for reasons out of his control and it's taken him this long to find a way of reaching them. I don't want to believe he is just too self-centered to be bothered with checking in every so often.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

They got it wrong. Snow is Henry's grandma. Which makes her Lucy's great grandma.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

One thing you should not do in this kind of thing is have things like "oh this is just like insert two characters relationship from past season" cause it again supports the claim that these writers have no originality whatsoever and that S7 is just a blatant rip off of S1.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread