Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2017, 10:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
No uniform. He's either off duty or he's recently been promoted.
He wasn't wearing a uniform when they met on the park bench for episode 4. Whatever they are working on together is probably very off the record. I wonder if it has something to do with his missing person case?

Whatever episode the girls are writing for Hook right now is probably going to be about the missing person. If Emma B films a lot for that episode, it's probably her.

ETA
Article about Andrew taking over the role of Henry from Jared.
"Once Upon a Time's" Lana Parrilla says the actors behind Adult Henry and Young Henry are *exactly* alike

Last edited by kristi_adela; 08-29-2017 at 12:28 PM
Old 08-29-2017, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Well, then it's not really his episode. It's the missing person's.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Well, then it's not really his episode. It's the missing person's.
Brigitte says they are writing a Hook episode. The missing person angle is my speculation. Murder Most Foul wasn't a Robert Charming episode. It was clearly a Hook and David episode. It might not even involve the missing person. That's just a guess.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Looks like Henry and Jaci have their own little love story to tell before his family even comes to EF2 to help.

Last edited by scififan2009; 08-29-2017 at 01:44 PM
Old 08-29-2017, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Thanks for the filming photos.
I think there is more positive reaction to the new season than negative. The negativity just gets more attention. If people keep repeating that the show is going to fail, they think it will actually happen and that's simply not true.
LOL that is not true. Have you seen how many media outlets are very skeptical about S7. Have you see FB, Tumblr, and Twitter. No buddy S7's response is overwhelmingly negative, especially compared to other seasons. I do feel horrible for those poor people in the GA on Instagram and FB say how much they can't wait to see Emma, Belle, and the Charming's this season. A lot of people that don't pay attention are not aware just how much the show is gonna change. So I do feel really bad for those people.

Quote:
Brigitte says they are writing a Hook episode.
]

To be fair nothing has suggested she is writing a Hook episode. All that has been suggested is that she's writing a Hook scene. We have no idea whose centric it will be if that.

Quote:
He wasn't wearing a uniform when they met on the park bench for episode 4
Episode 3 and he very much is still on duty. The fact that he's wearing his badge on him and his firearm is a clear sign of that indeed. And since Tiana is his informer there's no way he's gonna wear his uniform to meet her at the park to get information from her. That would be incredibly suspicious.

Last edited by Radames; 08-29-2017 at 05:04 PM
Old 08-29-2017, 05:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
LOL that is not true. Have you seen how many media outlets are very skeptical about S7. Have you see FB, Tumblr, and Twitter. No buddy S7's response is overwhelmingly negative, especially compared to other seasons. I do feel horrible for those poor people in the GA on Instagram and FB say how much they can't wait to see Emma, Belle, and the Charming's this season. A lot of people that don't pay attention are not aware just how much the show is gonna change. So I do feel really bad for those people.

]

To be fair nothing has suggested she is writing a Hook episode. All that has been suggested is that she's writing a Hook scene. We have no idea whose centric it will be if that.

Episode 3 and he very much is still on duty. The fact that he's wearing his badge on him and his firearm is a clear sign of that indeed. And since Tiana is his informer there's no way he's gonna wear his uniform to meet her at the park to get information from her. That would be incredibly suspicious.
You must be following the wrong people, because I see a lot of support for the show and season 7. if you are right and the general audience doesn't know how different the show is going to be, they will probably drop it after the premier. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I intend to watch it till the end. I have never cared much about the popular opinion. I watch what I like. People will probably watch the premier out of curiosity. The trick will be to see if they return for episode 2. There are no promises.

I guess we will just have to watch and see about episode 8 or whatever episode Brigitte and Dana are writing, but Brigitte is a huge Hook fan so I don't think she would be this excited for a scene. We could well be watching Shark Tank reruns by the second week in October.

I really could care less about Fake, NotHook. Real Hook is living the dream in SB, so the guy in Hyperion Heights is just a seat filler until the end of the series. But, I am glad that Colin has a job that he enjoys and he is excited for the new season. That's half the battle won. I can't imagine watching a show where the actors weren't happy to be there. You seem to be concerned about clone Hook though.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

I imagine he didn't get a lot of action being deputy of a small town. Unless it was with the sheriff.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol thanks for the Hook pics
Old 08-29-2017, 08:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Lol thanks for the Hook pics
I'm just glad he gets to change clothes this season. I like the style of officer Rogers.
Old 08-29-2017, 10:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Alright, I'll say it because I really don't care but why are you so freaking annoying Radames. We get it, you don't like the new season but why try and ruin it for the rest of us. If you don't want to watch it then don't , if all you're gonna do here is complain than please go somewhere else to get your fix. We've heard you loud and clear. Just stop already sheesh. You're like a broken record over and over and over it's freaking annoying as hell
Old 08-29-2017, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

You really should use a question mark if you're going to ask someone why they're annoying.
Old 08-29-2017, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Very funny.

Quote:
You really should use a question mark if you're going to ask someone why they're annoying.
Old 08-30-2017, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Old 08-30-2017, 07:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odira (View Post)
Alright, I'll say it because I really don't care but why are you so freaking annoying Radames. We get it, you don't like the new season but why try and ruin it for the rest of us. If you don't want to watch it then don't , if all you're gonna do here is complain than please go somewhere else to get your fix. We've heard you loud and clear. Just stop already sheesh. You're like a broken record over and over and over it's freaking annoying as hell
Don't let the negative people get you down. We are excited about aspects of the new season and we know there is still a lot of love for the show. There are always going to be people who want it to fail. Just because that's what they want, doesn't mean it's going to happen. They don't have any more information than the rest of us. The broken record does get exhausting. Most of us are here to talk about how excited we are for season 7.

Thanks for the picture of Alison and Dania, Austenphile. This cast acts like a family. For better or for worse, they are in this together. Alison and Dania act like mother and daughter. I think that is important. If your cast is close and acts like a family, that's going to come across on screen.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Adorable pic of Dania and Alison! Thanks for posting.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread