Old 08-28-2017, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Old 08-28-2017, 02:34 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for that.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Very nice and great timeing to generate buzz for the season. I wonder if they will screen it or epidode 7x2?
I'm assuming they will show the premiere.

Thanks for the filming news.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Very nice and great timeing to generate buzz for the season. I wonder if they will screen it or epidode 7x2?

Lol how much more buzz can they generate? Seriously CC, TCAs like seriously if the premiere flops then guess what no amount of promotion will save this show. It would be the clear sign that people have moved on and no amount of crap they do to the show will bring the audience back.

If you want my theory I predict ratings tank by episode 5. Lady tremaine centric doesn't really scream big ratings or even mediocre ones.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

And even if they do there will still be 17 episodes left.

And there will be no serious talk of non renewal until next year.
Old 08-28-2017, 06:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the filming information. I love Tiana and Jacinda's friendship so much.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe they met at the ball.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Maybe they met at the ball.
They probably did meet there, but they don't remember. That's what I am looking forward to watching. All of the dynamics are new because of the curse. Even the characters who have pasts together don't remember the relationships. It's so freeing in a way.

As for the ratings of season 7, ABC will know the direction the show is going after the season premiere. They won't have to wait for episode 2, much less episodes 5 and 6. It's not going to be a huge mystery.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
They probably did meet there, but they don't remember. That's what I am looking forward to watching. All of the dynamics are new because of the curse. Even the characters who have pasts together don't remember the relationships. It's so freeing in a way.

As for the ratings of season 7, ABC will know the direction the show is going after the season premiere. They won't have to wait for episode 2, much less episodes 5 and 6. It's not going to be a huge mystery.
Really? Sounds like a rip off of Snow and Ruby.

Not necessarily. They'll probably wait till at least the first couple episodes aire to make a choice but yeah it won't be a mystery. If the premiere flops then no amount of money or promotion they put into the show is going to save it.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Really? Sounds like a rip off of Snow and Ruby.

Not necessarily. They'll probably wait till at least the first couple episodes aire to make a choice but yeah it won't be a mystery. If the premiere flops then no amount of money or promotion they put into the show is going to save it.
You need a new hobby, insulting the show every time someone finds something that excites them is getting redundant. I love all of the female friendships on the show, but Tiana and Jacinda reminds me more of Emma and Mary Margaret in season 1 and that was my favorite stage of their relationship. After that everything went downhill.

Brigitte and Dana are working on a new Hook episode. Any predictions on what episode? My guess is episode 8, which will air on Black Friday. Unless they skip that Friday. I'm positive that it won't tank though. After all, it's the first Hook episode not to have Emma, it's airing on a huge holiday weekend and the ratings would have already tanked with the Rumbelle episode, Lady Tremaine episode, and not to mention, the Regina episode. Even I will have stopped watching by that time.

Old 08-29-2017, 08:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I can't wait for the Rumbelle episode so excited to find out how their life together with their Lil boy progressed. So want to see Rumple with his son as a toddler
Old 08-29-2017, 08:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odira (View Post)
I can't wait for the Rumbelle episode so excited to find out how their life together with their Lil boy progressed. So want to see Rumple with his son as a toddler
The bts photos are adorable. People are excited about this season and that's nice to see. Even if it's just about an episode or two. Every episode so far has elements that interest me.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

I am really excited for this season. I want to see Henry's story and I love the new cast members. Sure, I will miss the fact that the rest of my favorite characters are all gone. But except for Emilie, it was their choice so no reason to be mad that the Charming Family isn't around. I do wish they had found a way to keep Belle around because Emilie didn't want out. It will be interesting to see where she is now.

Last edited by Austenphile; 08-29-2017 at 08:59 AM
Old 08-29-2017, 09:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I am really excited for this season. I want to see Henry's story and I love the new cast members. Sure, I will miss the fact that the rest of my favorite characters are all gone. But except for Emilie, it was their choice so no reason to be mad that the Charming Family isn't around. I do wish they had found a way to keep Belle around because Emilie didn't want out. It will be interesting to see where she is now.

Thanks for the filming photos.
I think there is more positive reaction to the new season than negative. The negativity just gets more attention. If people keep repeating that the show is going to fail, they think it will actually happen and that's simply not true. I think the actors who wanted to stay should have been offered reacurring status. I suppose it's the nature of the industry though and the actors learn not to take it personally. Hopefully, we will see Belle every so often. She was basically on a guest schedule last season.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

No uniform. He's either off duty or he's recently been promoted.