Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

That's odd. Because I don't recall OQ ever even discussing Robin's former job. Maybe it's always possible Regina could be shown reminiscing about him in one of the EF2 flashbacks.

Wouldn't surprise me if Tiana works for her.

Last edited by scififan2009; 08-04-2017 at 06:17 PM
Old 08-04-2017, 06:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Allison and Andrew are adorable. I already love Henry and Lucy's relationship.
Old 08-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I think she has a bar merely to mirror Robin having a tavern. In fact, her name being Roni, and the symbol for her bar being 'arrows' is a clear reminder, IMO. It was clearly intentional.
I think so too. It may have just been done for fans of the couple who would notice something like that, but there are too many similarities for it to be coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
That's odd. Because I don't recall OQ ever even discussing Robin's former job. Maybe it's always possible Regina could be shown reminiscing about him in one of the EF2 flashbacks.
OQ never talked onscreen about Regina being infertile either, but Adam confirmed on twitter that Robin knew because people kept asking. If they had a talk that important offscreen, then I imagine Robin owning a tavern wouldn't merit an onscreen talk either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
I think that's exactly why she has the bar. I think Hook is an officer as a tribute to Emma.
We have been told that this curse is different. Maybe they even were able to pick their ocupations?
I don't know about them picking their occupations, but it's funny that both Regina and Hook have occupations that might remind them of people they love. I guess Rumple being a detective in a way could be connected to Belle. She's excellent at research and figuring things out.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

^ That just makes me more bitter about everything we missed regarding OQ. I would assume that he knew about her infertility too, especially when Zelena revealed herself. It was bad enough to tell Regina about Marion expecting and then finding out about Zelena, but I think he was also keenly aware of how hard it was for Regina since she couldn't have his child (if she wanted to).
Old 08-04-2017, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

I think Roni, the bar, and the sign is likely a nod to Robin & OQ. Even Roni can be looked at as a name created out of Robin, using all the letters except B. That part might be coincidence but I found it interested.

The community is probably all gathering together with Jacinda because many of them are probably facing some type of intrusion imposed upon them by the land developing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
OQ never talked onscreen about Regina being infertile either, but Adam confirmed on twitter that Robin knew because people kept asking. If they had a talk that important offscreen, then I imagine Robin owning a tavern wouldn't merit an onscreen talk either.
I think it was inferred in 4x21 (ie. Mother) that Robin knew about the infertility, or at the very least was going to find out about it off screen in a conversation, when Regina commented to him in the bar that he was now tied to Zelena in a way they never would be.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Those set pics of Alison and Andrew... Too cute! Really can't wait to see more of their dynamic onscreen.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Whatever issue you have with Regina being the Mayor or the Queen has absolutely nothing to do with Snow or season 7, because we have absolutely no confirmation that Snow will be in season 7 in any way, shape or form. Season 6 ended with Snow and Charming happy together in their new beginning. Snow lived her entire adult life serving others, because that's what a hero does. In the end, her happy ending was to live her own life. The same with Charming. Until we see something on screen that contradicts their happy ever after, that is all we have. She's not the same woman who fought The Evil Queen in the Enchanted Forest. She's a mother, a wife and a school teacher. There is nothing wrong with any of those things and none of those things is a result of brain washing.

Sometimes I think we as fans project things we think the characters should be or should want onto to them and it overshadows what the characters truly want for themselves.

Snow chose to be a teacher again. Just like Charming chose to get a farm again. It makes them happy as we saw. Why still imply it doesn't and it's wrong or not enough. The characters tell us otherwise.

It reminds me of this obsession with Emma having one or more new children. Some fans want that very much, but who says Emma thinks she wants or needs that. Our wishes and the characters wishes aren't always the same and that's okay.

Alison and Andrew make me so excited to finally see more Henry & Lucy.

Tiana has to have a connection to the other characters so yes maybe she works at the bar or she and Jacinda could be roommates or close friends at least.
Old 08-05-2017, 01:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
It reminds me of this obsession with Emma having one or more new children. Some fans want that very much, but who says Emma thinks she wants or needs that.
Seems to me like there's actually nothing to suggest that Emma doesn't want that with Killian.
Old 08-05-2017, 01:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Just like there is nothing to suggest Snow doesn't love being a teacher. Yet you still keep claiming it's not what she wants. That is why I think it's projecting something from the personal fan view over what Snow herself said and showed she wants. Snow is happy, David is happy back on a farm. Why is that not good enough?
Old 08-05-2017, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

Didn't I say we were done with it? It's not spoiler related. So moving on.

Besides. As long as I decide I'm right, there's no need to debate. Waste of time.
Old 08-05-2017, 01:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Dude, this is a discussion forum. I have the same right as you and everyone else to give my opinion on something that is discussed here. You don't get to dictate anything about that. It not being spoiler related didn't stop you before and it didn't stop you from quoting my post when you could have just ignored it. So don't act like I'm the only one to blame.

I understand the top pictures are from the graveyard set they had and the person who runs this account speculates it is used to introduce Dr. Facilier.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

It makes sense that we might see Dr. Facilier because Tiana is coming on. Curious to see who they cast for the role.

I'm already guessing who they might cast in that role. From the Lost pool, maybe Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and actor who played the Tall Man from Dead of Summer, Tony Todd. I feel like either man could be great in that role.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
Our wishes and the characters wishes aren't always the same and that's okay.
Not speaking to a specific storyline, but I know this is something I've had to realize myself. There have been several times I've projected my own feelings about a storyline onto the characters and then their feelings turned out to be different from my own and I had to just accept the character didn't see things the ways the way I saw them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
It makes sense that we might see Dr. Facilier because Tiana is coming on. Curious to see who they cast for the role.

I'm already guessing who they might cast in that role. From the Lost pool, maybe Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and actor who played the Tall Man from Dead of Summer, Tony Todd. I feel like either man could be great in that role.
I wonder if that is who Vladimir Ruzich is playing. He's been reported on set once, possibly twice, and there's no casting announcement for him yet.

x
Old 08-05-2017, 08:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)

Whoever is buried there, died when he was 17. They will need a young actor.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, good point.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread