Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2017, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Old 07-28-2017, 10:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the filming information.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Glad you guys are all fine and dandy with Emma Swan being killed off.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

If that's what actually happens.

The writers can give no guarantee of JMo coming back. So they simply say that there are no current plans for Emma to return.

It's better they tell the truth than give her fans false hope.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
If that's what actually happens.

The writers can give no guarantee of JMo coming back. So they simply say that there are no current plans for Emma to return.

It's better they tell the truth than give her fans false hope.
So no plans for Emma to be reunited with her true loves at the end of the season after being separated from them for what will be 22 episodes. Nice to know this show is about hope right.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'd say those "can't say" are most likely "yes" but they can't say because that would spoil something of a future SL.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

The season won't end until next year. A lot can happen in that time.

We don't know everything. So sorry. I really don't want to dwell on it right now.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The season won't end until next year. A lot can happen in that time.

We don't know everything. So sorry. I really don't want to dwell on it right now.
I imagine going from your icon you would be pretty ticked off if that happened right?
Old 07-28-2017, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

Like I've said already. I don't want to assume anything. Because none of us can predict the future.

All we can do is wait, and hope for the best. Focusing on the negative just isn't how I roll.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not a fan of the nope but it doesn't mean killed off
Old 07-29-2017, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Like I've said already. I don't want to assume anything. Because none of us can predict the future.

All we can do is wait, and hope for the best. Focusing on the negative just isn't how I roll.
Hope seems pointless when they give a resounding "nope"
Old 07-29-2017, 02:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Nice to know this show is about hope right.
ONCE hasn't been a show strictly dedicated to the ideal of hope for many of us in ages. Rape, physical and emotional violence, heroes being killed off and then not even being remembered as such are pretty common events and rarely treated with the necessary respect. I'm sorry if you feel like that reality is catching up with you now, but ultimately the show's message of hope (obviously, according to Adam and Eddy) isn't limited to one single character - not even Emma Swan - getting a fairytale happily-ever-after or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I missed where JMo not coming back equates to Emma being dead. Offscreensville has a lot of living inhabitants.
^ This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Or was he only cursed to forget Lucy & Cinderella but remembers who Regina, Rumple, & Hook are? That could be why he is still Henry Mills in HH whereas they answered Regina, Hook, & Rumple would have new names.
Interesting idea. That could make for some very interesting scenes with the three cursed family members he'll be interacting with on a regular basis.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 07-29-2017, 02:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Like they would ever permanently kill Emma or Hook.

I don't care. Jennifer Morrison chose to leave and if she doesn't want to come back they have to do something to explain it. My hope is it's explained quickly and the story can then move on to others finally. Henry, his wife and their daughter.
Old 07-29-2017, 03:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
ONCE hasn't been a show strictly dedicated to the ideal of hope for many of us in ages. Rape, physical and emotional violence, heroes being killed off and then not even being remembered as such are pretty common events and rarely treated with the necessary respect. I'm sorry if you feel like that reality is catching up with you now, but ultimately the show's message of hope (obviously, according to Adam and Eddy) isn't limited to one single character - not even Emma Swan - getting a fairytale happily-ever-after or not.

^ This.

Interesting idea. That could make for some very interesting scenes with the three cursed family members he'll be interacting with on a regular basis.
I'd imagine he'd be making sure Hook nor Rumple strayed away from Emma or Belle while cursed. Cause he knows that if they were awake they'd never look at another woman beside his mother and grandmother.

I imagine he will be very protective over the three of them.

Quote:
I don't care. Jennifer Morrison chose to leave and if she doesn't want to come back they have to do something to explain it.
I don't appreciate the insensitivity. And there's plenty of ways to explain her absence without killing her off! Unless they want to torpedo their ratings and kill their S7, then sure go ahead and kill Emma and see how well the GA takes that. I would like to believe that it meant for now there are no plans but they could change down the line say if their ratings tank and they need to wrap up the show then I would hope JMO would come back for the series finale.

I want u guys 2 be right abt the string theory. 1 way 2 preserve the happy endings.

Last edited by Radames; 07-29-2017 at 03:56 AM
Old 07-29-2017, 03:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh please. It's only my opinion. Live with it. I don't appreciate your dramatics too and I live with it. If this is 'insensitive' there's plenty of 'insensitivity' about other characters in this topic every day.

I don't think at all they will permanently kill Emma off and I care about Henry and his family. That's the story I want to see now. I said before they can't tell stories with characters who aren't there. So if Jennifer told them she won't be back they'll explain why Emma won't be back and that's it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread