Old 07-28-2017, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the Hot Seat.
Old 07-28-2017, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Can't say.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Hmmm, given previous comments about Lady T learning from the previous dark curse and filming spoilers of Emma, Hook and adult henry being in this new EF at some point, I wonder the reason Emma isn't in HH, is that maybe the curse was modified to keep the Savior out or some such as a safeguard. Would be one way to explain her continuing absence. Of course, might be something else, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it's something in that vein.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh they actually said no to Emma, I was kind of hopeful for that (although they can still lie or change)
Old 07-28-2017, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

"Once you're cursed, it's like mono, you always have it with you". It was answered in response to a question about Rumple but would it apply to Hook and Emma also? I thought it was clear cut that they got rid of it but that phrasing is interesting. It could be Eddie speak or it might be something they explore with at least Hook.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

There's only one wicked step-sister. Maybe Lady T crushed the heart of the other one.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Hmmm, given previous comments about Lady T learning from the previous dark curse and filming spoilers of Emma, Hook and adult henry being in this new EF at some point, I wonder the reason Emma isn't in HH, is that maybe the curse was modified to keep the Savior out or some such as a safeguard. Would be one way to explain her continuing absence. Of course, might be something else, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it's something in that vein.
Thanks for the hot seat.
It makes sense that Emma is excluded from the curse as the savior. Hook, Regina, And Emma were all seen filming with adult EF Henry for the second episode. That strongly suggests that the curse will be cast in episode 7x2. We may not know how or by whom for a while. We know it doesn't require a heart, so no one is being sacrificed.

I'm disappointed that we won't see Emma again. I'm greedy and wanted one last Charming Family moment. I wish Emma had gotten to say goodbye to her parents and brother. Maybe she did offscreen.

I think we have to take them at their word though and accept that there are no plans to bring Emma back for another episode. Whatever was filmed for episode 7x2 completes her story. They could have said maybe or can't say, but it was a flat out no.

The one about the Dark One curse staying with you. Does that apply to Hook and Emma?
Old 07-28-2017, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the hot seat.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

So Emma doesn't get to keep their happy ending. What a waste of 6 years. What a fantastic message, if you have a crappy well it just gets crappier and then you die. Show about hope my foot. The orphan that thought she had no one doesn't get a happy ending. What anabsolute waste of 6 years.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
So Emma doesn't get to keep their happy ending. What a waste of 6 years. What a fantastic message, if you have a crappy well it just gets crappier and then you die. Show about hope my foot. The orphan that thought she had no one doesn't get a happy ending. What anabsolute waste of 6 years.
Her happy ending was at the end of season 6. You are more than welcome to use that as the series ending. They can't write for and actress who has fulfilled her contract and moved on. They are trying to be honest. I'm sure they will honor her importance to the show over the past 6 years, but there isn't much else they can do.
Old 07-28-2017, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

I missed where JMo not coming back equates to Emma being dead. Offscreensville has a lot of living inhabitants.
Old 07-28-2017, 04:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
You don't know that. I'd say, on the contrary that if we take in consideration what Collin said, they will remain together. The speculation about the string theory implies that, somehow, we might have both Hook and Emma together, and a version of Hook created by this curse who lost his Emma.

Two alternate realities created by the curse and co-existing at the same time.
Old 07-28-2017, 04:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I missed where JMo not coming back equates to Emma being dead. Offscreensville has a lot of living inhabitants.
The Charming family live there minus Henry and a lot other people live there as well. It's the realm of completed contracts.
Old 07-28-2017, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Her happy ending was at the end of season 6. You are more than welcome to use that as the series ending. They can't write for and actress who has fulfilled her contract and moved on. They are trying to be honest. I'm sure they will honor her importance to the show over the past 6 years, but there isn't much else they can do.
Parts of her happy ending continue on without her including the man that said she was his happy ending. This is no happy ending at all, this is destruction of a happy ending. I can't ignore this going forward because Hook is still there which means he's without his true love and happy ending. it may be for good, it's disgusting. Show about hope, what a joke.

Last edited by Radames; 07-28-2017 at 06:23 PM
Old 07-28-2017, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the Hot Seat questions.

I find it interesting that they answered yes to Henry remembering his family. Do they mean just in the EF 2 or in Seattle as well? Does Lucy get her father to remember everybody first? Or was he only cursed to forget Lucy & Cinderella but remembers who Regina, Rumple, & Hook are? That could be why he is still Henry Mills in HH whereas they answered Regina, Hook, & Rumple would have new names.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread