Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2017, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ouat s&s 463:

Spoilers & Speculations

Season Seven

Welcome to Storybrooke, a small town in Maine that you won’t find on any map. This town is full of magic, populated by fairytale characters once cursed by the Evil Queen Regina to live in our world—deprived of their memories and happy endings. Until Emma Swan came to town and changed everything. With the help of her son, Henry, Emma embraced her true identity as the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming—the Savior destined to break the Curse. But even after returning everyone’s memories, Emma’s mission was far from over. With the Curse broken, Mr. Gold (aka Rumplestiltskin) was free to bring magic to Storybrooke. And magic ALWAYS comes with a price…

After six seasons, the residents of the enchanted forest face their greatest challenge yet as The Evil Queen, Captain Hook and Rumplestiltskin join forces with a grown up Henry Mills and his daughter Lucy on an epic quest to once again bring hope to their world and ours. Along the way, new fairy tale characters and old search for true love, find adventure and once again take sides in the struggle of good against evil, as classic tales are once more twisted and reimagined.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Andrew J. West as Henry, Alison Fernandez as Lucy and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Next Episode TV Promo

Sneak Peeks

Script Teases

Upcoming Episodes

• •

7.01 - "Hyperion Heights" written by E.Kitsis & A.Horowitz | Airdate: Friday, October 6, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
New West filming video

7.02 - "A Pirate's Life" written by J. Epsenson & J. Schwartz | Airdate: October 13, 2017
  • JMO returns as Emma
  • JMO, Jared, Colin, and The Jolly Roger x
  • sword fighting x
  • JMO, Colin and Andrew filming x | LOTS of smoke x house in the woods x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

7.03 - "The Garden of Forking Paths" written by D.H. Goodman/B.Hales | Airdate: October 20, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

7.04 - "Beauty" written by | Airdate: October 27, 2017
  • Emilie de Ravin returns x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

7.05 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: November 3, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

Season 7 News - | Airdate: 2017-2018

Interviews/Articles::

Once Upon a Time reveals new details on season 7 | EW ~ 5/16/2017
‘Once Upon a Time’ Creators Defend Cast Shakeup | The Wrap ~ 5/15/2017
‘Once Upon a Time’ Creators Tease Season 7: It’s The ‘Same Show’ in ‘New Worlds’ | Yahoo ~ 5/15/2017

Once Upon a Time's Jennifer Morrison Opens Up About Her Exit: 'Emma Had Reached a Really Beautiful Place' | 5/08/2017
Once Upon a Time: Jennifer Morrison speaks out on upcoming exit | 5/08/2017
‘Once Upon A Time’: Jennifer Morrison Exits, Others Near Deals For Season 7 | 5/08/2017
Jennifer Morrison's note to fans 5/08/2017

'Once Upon a Time' Renewed for Season 7 at ABC
Once Upon a Time Bosses Confirm Six Total Exits: 'We Fervently Believe It Won't Be the Last We See of Them' | TVLINE
Once Upon a Time: Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Emilie de Ravin and Jared Gilmore exit

Adam Horowitz & Eddy Kitsis interviews

cast interviews

casting & guest stars

general season 7 spoilers

cast

Andrew J. West as Henry Mills
Alison Fernandez as Lucy
Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine
Dania Ramirez as Cinderella
Adelaide Kane as Drisella, wicked step-sister
Mekia Cox as Tiana
Rose Reynolds as Alice in Wonderland
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold

general magazines and press coverage

conventions

D23 Expo in Anaheim 2017 - July 14-16th
Panel video

San Diego Comic Con 2017 - July 20-23rd
Comic-Con 2017: The Complete TV Lineup

Articles about the panel:
Video Interviews:

crew
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer | twitter
Andrew Chambliss, writer | twitter
Tze Chun, writer | twitter
Jane Espenson, writer | twitter
Leah Fong, writer| twitter
David H. Goodman, writer
Brigitte Hales, writer | twitter
Dana Horgan, writer | twitter
Robert Hull, writer
Paul Karp, writer | twitter | sdcc
Daniel T. Thomsen, writer
Bill Wolkoff, writer | twitter

Mark Isham, composer | twitter
Sarah McCulloch, production Leaf Lady | twitter
Jerome Schwartz, production | twitter
Helga Ungurait, production | twitter
Geoffrey Hildrew, post-production | twitter

Facebook: www.facebook.com/OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC, www.twitter.com/OnceABC
ABC Publicity: twitter
ABC TV: Once Upon A Time

Hashtags: #OnceUponATime

promotions

Official Season Two Posters | Show Posters
Official Season Three promotional | Season Three Posters
Official Season Four Posters and Promotional Material
Official Season Five Posters and Promotional Material
Official Season Six Posters and Promotional Material:
Long Live the Queen | OUAT Musical/Wedding Episode

Official Season Seven Posters and Promotional Material

future thread titles

"We're going to switch to water." ~Emma "What, for drinking?" ~Hook
“Guilt can be as corrosive to the soul as revenge.“ ~ Captain Nemo
"Seek forgiveness. Because whatever happened, it will always stay with you." ~ Captain Nemo

previous threads
Season 1/2 spoiler threads #1 - #99
Season 3 spoiler threads #100 - #193
Season 4 spoiler threads #194 - #313

Season 5 spoiler threads #314 - #410
Season 6 spoiler threads #411 - #457

458 | 459 | 460 | 461 | 462 | 463 | 464 | 465 | 466 | 467
468 |

Last edited by CityGal; 08-03-2017 at 04:41 PM
Old 07-26-2017, 06:53 PM
Passionate Fan

TFNT.
Enchanted Forest Henry and Regina in a flashback.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening
Old 07-27-2017, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 07-27-2017, 07:13 AM
Passionate Fan

If they really are using String Theory to tell this story this season, is there a version where Henry doesn't leave home or does so and doesn't get married? Did Lucy stumble upon the version where Henry actually never had a daughter? Hiw much of the audience is going to be completely confused all season?
Old 07-27-2017, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
If they really are using String Theory to tell this story this season, is there a version where Henry doesn't leave home or does so and doesn't get married? Did Lucy stumble upon the version where Henry actually never had a daughter? Hiw much of the audience is going to be completely confused all season?
I could see the audience tuning out because it is getting too confusing. Somehow though I don't think this eisode is talking about all the characters just Henry. Maybe this episode will explain how he aged so quickly and why none of our returning cast have aged. Maybe for them it's only been a couple of months but for Henry it's been 10 years.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
I could see the audience tuning out because it is getting too confusing. Somehow though I don't think this eisode is talking about all the characters just Henry. Maybe this episode will explain how he aged so quickly and why none of our returning cast have aged. Maybe for them it's only been a couple of months but for Henry it's been 10 years.
That's not what the title of episode 3 implies. It's suggesting that there is a version of Hook, Gold and Regina who made different choices and somehow all ended up in a suburb of Seattle. This Hook can't miss Emma, because he never knew Emma. They aren't Au versions, they are the same characters with different choices. String Theory is science, but it meets its match in Once and its magic. Tiger Lilly used magic to send Lucy to her mother, but she threw her into the wrong String.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I also don't think the storytelling is going to get that complex. The title is likely inspiration for how Henry came to be, it won't use the origins for it so literally, because it's hard for me to believe they will go out of their way to confuse the audience on different Henrys, different Reginas, Hooks, & Rumples etc. from multi verses. If they did, I would be surprised, let me just put it that way, because then it's technically not our s1-s6 characters anymore if they made different choices. Would they really get into explaining all these different choices made in SB to get the characters we have? I think newbies will just be new iterations. Otherwise that would make our originals alternates of some kind and they said no to that. Just my opinion, of course. We will have to wait & see. Might even apply to the new characters.

Thanks for the new thread.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 07-27-2017 at 07:55 AM
Old 07-27-2017, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

That's too convoluted and very risky. Audiences could easily to tune out for it being too complicated.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yeah, I also don't think the storytelling is going to get that complex. The title is likely inspiration for how Henry came to be, it won't use the origins for it so literally, because it's hard for me to believe they will go out of their way to confuse the audience on different Henrys, different Reginas, Hooks, & Rumples etc. from multi verses. If they did, I would be surprised, let me just put it that way, because then it's technically not our s1-s6 characters anymore if they made different choices. Would they really get into explaining all these different choices made in SB to get the characters we have? I think newbies will just be new iterations. Otherwise that would make our originals alternates of some kind and they said no to that. Just my opinion, of course. We will have to wait & see. Might even apply to the new characters.

Thanks for the new thread.
They wouldn't necessarily be that different. Regina might have escaped the EF with Daniel and they might have adopted Henry. Cora could have still followed them and killed him. The only thing different is Snow isn't involved. Since we know she's not going to be an onscreen presence this season. Hook could still be connected to Henry through Baelfire. The same with Gold. It's a good as any way to explain where Emma, Snow, Charming and the others are. They are safely tucked away in another stream. It's just a theory.

The writers and show runners talk about taking toys down off the shelf and playing with them. They are the same toys, they are just playing with them differently. The Charming's and some of the others are just staying on the shelf this season.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
They wouldn't necessarily be that different. Regina might have escaped the EF with Daniel and they might have adopted Henry. Cora could have still followed them and killed him. The only thing different is Snow isn't involved. Since we know she's not going to be an onscreen presence this season. Hook could still be connected to Henry through Baelfire. The same with Gold. It's a good as any way to explain where Emma, Snow, Charming and the others are. They are safely tucked away in another stream. It's just a theory.
You mean like different outcomes in the same timeline that could alter some things? It does have possibilities to change some things, some things I could even like better, but I just wonder with such a scenario would they have even bothered with JMo's return, likely showing her with our version of Hook if he won't be part of the s7 story moving forward? Couldn't they have just inferred CS are together when they revealed our characters coming to Henry are not exactly the same? Showing them wouldn't be necessary, right?

I know this is all just speculation at this point. I just think if they went this route, they would be disconnecting from s1-s6. A&E were the ones trying to assure fans they weren't doing that. But who knows. I won't completely discount the possibility because they have said one thing and done another in the past.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I know this is all just speculation at this point. I just think if they went this route, they would be disconnecting from s1-s6. A&E were the ones trying to assure fans they weren't doing that. But who knows. I won't completely discount the possibility because they have said one thing and done another in the past.
They have been talking about "disconnecting" from the previous seasons, starting back in January when Channing Dungey announced the season 7 would be a reboot. She was very clear that it would be something new and some characters and their stories would be done at the end of season 6. Since then they all have consistent with their messaging, especially at Comic-Con, that season 7 is not a continuation of the same stories. Adam and Eddy have talked about honoring the existing canon and not erasing it, however, does not preclude doing something new going forward. Now that Adam has released the 7-3 title, it seems pretty clear to me how they will explain the new state of affairs. The cryptic things people said at Comic-Con also make sense now.

I don't think they will actually show Hook, Regine and Rumple on various forked paths in the present, it will just serve as the explanation forhow the characters can be both happy in Storybrook and in Seattle at the same time.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maris (View Post)
They have been talking about "disconnecting" from the previous seasons, starting back in January when Channing Dungey announced the season 7 would be a reboot. She was very clear that it would be something new and some characters and their stories would be done at the end of season 6. Since then they all have consistent with their messaging, especially at Comic-Con, that season 7 is not a continuation of the same stories. Adam and Eddy have talked about honoring the existing canon and not erasing it, however, does not preclude doing something new going forward. Now that Adam has released the 7-3 title, it seems pretty clear to me how they will explain the new state of affairs. The cryptic things people said at Comic-Con also make sense now.

I don't think they will actually show Hook, Regine and Rumple on various forked paths in the present, it will just serve as the explanation forhow the characters can be both happy in Storybrook and in Seattle at the same time.
I do understand that it is not a continuation of the same stories; it's a new chapter, like a new book in a book series, but A&E did say at SDCC that we would not be getting alternate versions of Regina|EQ, Hook, & Rumple. The only indication I was receiving from the cast interviews, and they admittedly have stated they don't know much themselves because they are only 2 scripts in, is they were talking about the new cursed identities in Seattle|HH, which will now create different versions of themselves. It has been described that our 3 characters come to help our Henry. What stake would alternate versions have in that if it's not their Henry? And if it is their Henry, what is the point of seeing our young Henry take off on the motorcycle in the sneak peek if it won't even be him later on? They already showed our Regina in that scene. I just see all this getting way too complex if they suddenly switch it up and say a couple episodes in 'oh, by the way, that is not the same Regina coming to help Henry' whom we saw in the first couple minutes of the premiere. She's back in SB. Or vice versa with Hook, Rumple etc.

Old 07-27-2017, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know if they are going to use string theory or not. I do find it interesting that the episode is named after a short story about string theory and the new idea was done while one of the lead actresses was being cast in a famous play about string theory. I don't think we can necessarily rule it out. Is it too complicated for audiences? Constellations success would prove that it's not. And while watching the same scene play over and over again with minor changes is not my cup of tea, it was well received and everyone seemed to understand that these characters are the same with minor differences in experience. So they would still be our Hook, Rumple and Regina even to the point of saying goodbye to Henry in the Pilot. The branching could take place later. There's not really an AU version until after the season 6 finale. They played around with it a little bit with Snow Falls and Snow Drifts. It was time travel but it also creted an AU under string theory. It's like multiple alternate timelines all coexisting and time isn't relevant. At least that's my non technical understanding

Last edited by Austenphile; 07-27-2017 at 10:17 AM
Old 07-27-2017, 10:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I don't know if they are going to use string theory or not. I do find it interesting that the episode is named after a short story about string theory and the new idea was done while one of the lead actresses was being cast in a famous play about string theory. I don't think we can necessarily rule it out. Is it too complicated for audirnces? Constellations success would prove that it's not. And while watching the same scene play over and over again with minor changes is not my cup of tea, it was well received and everyone seemed to understand that these characters are the same with minor differences in experience. So they would still be our Hook, Rumple and Regina even to the point of saying goodbye to Henry in the Pilot. The branching could take place later. There's not really an AU version until after the season 6 finale. They played around with it a little bit with Snow Falls and Snow Drifts. It was time travel but it also creted an AU under string theory. It's like multiple alternate timelines all coexisting and time isn't relevant. At least that's my non technical understanding
The writers went to see the play together. Maybe they were not just being suportive. Maybe it was a fieldtrip?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread