Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2017, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

I was trying to figure out how the theory that Emma couldn't go because she was pregnant would work when she had to be around 50 if Henry met Cinderella at what looks to be 25ish then had a 10 year old making him about 35. Baby Neal would be 20 so he would be able to go himself much less not stop Snowing. Time moving differently opens up a lot of possibilities

Old 07-24-2017, 07:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I was trying to figure out how the theory that Emma couldn't go because she was pregnant would work when she had to be around 50 if Henry met Cinderella at what looks to be 25ish then had a 10 year old making him about 35. Baby Neal would be 20 so he would be able to go himself much less not stop Snowing. Time moving differently opens up a lot of possibilities.
Thanks for the tweet
Yeah, Emma being pregnant doesn't explain why Belle, Zelena, Snow, Charming, Neal or Gideon don't go. They are all Henry's family. Those questions are just as important as the question of why Emma doesn't go. We might actually get an answer to the question about Belle and Emma because we know we will be seeing them in at least one episode apiece. There are no guarantees about Zelena, Snowing or Henry's uncles. The idea of time moving differently does change things.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

I'm just dreading the moment when someone assumes that because Regina is Henry's mother and Killian is his stepfather that they're somehow together. Yuck!
Old 07-24-2017, 08:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I was trying to figure out how the theory that Emma couldn't go because she was pregnant would work when she had to be around 50 if Henry met Cinderella at what looks to be 25ish then had a 10 year old making him about 35. Baby Neal would be 20 so he would be able to go himself much less not stop Snowing. Time moving differently opens up a lot of possibilities

I guess Snow, Belle and Emma could be pregnant. In which case, their husband's should be at their sides and not off saving Henry. It would make more sense to send Henry's uncles to help him.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Let's assume for a moment, looking at the timeline. Henry leaves on his motorbike when he's 18. Or at least past legal age. He's a lot older when he meets Jacinda. Lucy is at least 10 or 11.

That's like over a decade of time passing from the moment he leaves Storybrooke to when Regina Killian and Gold show up in Seattle with new identities. And still looking as sexy as they would have been when he left.

The writers always say these stories are timeless. Henry could be living his own story in this other realm with zero time passing in the real world.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Once Upon a Time bosses on new LGBT character
> A little info about the LGBT storyline.

I'm always wary about what they say concerning LGBT themes but from this article we can say it's plausible that the pairing is already established and not 'created' in an episode?

To join an earlier conversation, I don't think the show has explored discriminations of race or sexuality so I don't know if they will be a story about accepting. I'm curious to see what they will do and hope they'll do it well. THey took a GLAAD advisor if I remember for Dead of Summer, why not reiterate?
Old 07-24-2017, 11:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRomane (View Post)
Once Upon a Time bosses on new LGBT character
> A little info about the LGBT storyline.

I'm always wary about what they say concerning LGBT themes but from this article we can say it's plausible that the pairing is already established and not 'created' in an episode?

To join an earlier conversation, I don't think the show has explored discriminations of race or sexuality so I don't know if they will be a story about accepting. I'm curious to see what they will do and hope they'll do it well. THey took a GLAAD advisor if I remember for Dead of Summer, why not reiterate?
It should be something that happens in a natural and organic way and not rushed. I am not sure if they are trying to bait by showing photos of Mekia and Adelaide, but I don't think EW knows. I think the comment that it has to be Regina is wrong. She's not a new character.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
It should be something that happens in a natural and organic way and not rushed. I am not sure if they are trying to bait by showing photos of Mekia and Adelaide, but I don't think EW knows. I think the comment that it has to be Regina is wrong. She's not a new character.
technically she is cause she is playing a brand new version of Regina, cursed.

Quote:
Time moves differently in EF 2 is my guess. Explains why Henry has aged while Hook and Emma do not when they visit him in that cottage of his. I imagine when the curse is cast Emma cannot go because she either is heavily pregnant or she's taking care of the baby.

Last edited by Radames; 07-24-2017 at 12:50 PM
Old 07-24-2017, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the videos and spoiler links.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

My money is still on Alice and wicked step sis.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

it also could be as simple as Emma and Hook agree together that only one should go because the other has to watch over their baby/child so it does not have the opportunity to grow up the way they did.
Quote:
My money is still on Alice and wicked step sis.
Wicked Step Sis is probably in love triangle with Henry and Cinderella.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:59 PM
Loyal Fan

I think it's Alice too. 99,99999% not Regina. I don't know where this talk about Regina is even coming from.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
technically she is cause she is pl. aying a brand, new version of Regina, cursed.

Time moves differently in EF 2 is my guess. Explains why Henry has aged while Hook and Emma do not when they visit him in that cottage of his. I imagine when the curse is cast Emma cannot go because she either is heavily pregnant or she's taking care of the baby.

Also it could be as easy as Emma decides for Hook to go because she doesn't want their child growing up an orphan like both of them did. So they both agree that one should stay.
It doesn't explain what happened to Snow, Charming, Neal, Belle, Gideon, Zelena, and Robin. All of tgem are family and everyone of them is just as important as Emma. We want to know where all of them are during the curse. Not just Emma. We will most likely find out Emma's fate in episode 2 when Jen returns for her one appearence. We know Belle is returning for episode 4 and maybe more. What about everyone else?
If Emma stays behind because she is having a child, Belle and Snow must be as well.
I guess only David stands by his woman?

As to Regina playing a new character, so are Hook and Gold. I don't see what difference that makes? To use the excuse that Regina is cursed and is now bisexual, would be a great diservice to the last 6 seasons. They had 6 seasons.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

They are filming in Columbia Street in new west.

Colin is wearing casual clothes not uniform BUT prosthetic hand:
https://twitter.com/celebsessed/stat...75845953589248
Old 07-24-2017, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Aren't he and Cinderella both cops?

I thought spoilers mentioned something about them both being in uniform.