Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2017, 05:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRomane (View Post)
Several people said they think it's Vladimir Ruzich. He fits and Rose now follows him on instagram
Vladimir Ruzich - IMDb

With both his and Gabrielle's costumes I'm a bit afraid about the roles they're taking on but with barely no context I'll try to wait a bit.
Thank you for the link.

Are you thinking they look a lot like season 1 Gold and Regina? That is what I am thinking.
Old 07-15-2017, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

Colin’s name badge
Katmtan
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 07-15-2017, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charming_essa (View Post)
Thank you for the link.

Are you thinking they look a lot like season 1 Gold and Regina? That is what I am thinking.
Yeah Wal-Mart versions of the 2 characters.
Quote:
But it's only a curse that can and will be broken.
I hope it doesn't take too long to break, at least for the 3 returning characters. I hope they wake up from the curse early on.
Old 07-15-2017, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

Excited about the new season.

I'm so happy the show didn't lose Lana Parrilla. Can't wait to see her interact with Henry and her granddaughter.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-15-2017, 07:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Excited about the new season.

I'm so happy the show didn't lose Lana Parrilla. Can't wait to see her interact with Henry and her granddaughter.
Same here!!

I'm expecting Vladimir Ruzich to be playing a minor character since we didn't get a casting announcement for him and he doesn't have many acting credits. Of course I could be wrong.
Old 07-15-2017, 07:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)

Colin’s name badge
Katmtan
Hard to tell but is that Colin's actual hand in a glove that he'll just have to hold still? Or is it a prosthetic he is holding in a brace like the hook? Or will he be like the bionic man and it's a functioning hand they are calling a prosthetic?
Old 07-15-2017, 07:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Thanks for starting the new thread.

Once again, a reminder that this thread is for the discussion of spoilers and speculations - not a platform to hurl insults at each other.

And for all that is holy, ENOUGH with the repetitive venting posts going on for nine weeks. If the show is that maddeningly frustrating, then maybe this rebooted season is an excellent time to reassess one's viewing habits and enjoy other areas of the forum accordingly.

Any further questions may be directed to one the moderators.

Thank you.
All I really want to do is come here and talk about my favorite show and how excited I am for season 7, without feeling guilty about my excitement. So, thank you for the reminder again.

The tall dark stranger, who is he? I'm very curious. As much as I always enjoy that this show focused on strong women and this season they range in age from 12 to their late 40's, I was starting to feel like the men were outnumbered. This stranger is more than welcome. I haven't seen any of the actors work, but my is he tall! I wonder if that's a clue to his identity. That height and suit makes me think he's an enforcer of some kind?
Old 07-15-2017, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRomane (View Post)
I saw his picture earlier but did not recognize the actor at all. He's really tall.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
All I really want to do is come here and talk about my favorite show and how excited I am for season 7, without feeling guilty about my excitement. So, thank you for the reminder again.

The tall dark stranger, who is he? I'm very curious. As much as I always enjoy that this show focused on strong women and this season they range in age from 12 to their late 40's, I was starting to feel like the men were outnumbered. This stranger is more than welcome. I haven't seen any of the actors work, but my is he tall! I wonder if that's a clue to his identity. That height and suit makes me think he's an enforcer of some kind?
Or a Wal-Mart Mr. Gold just like Anwar is a Wal-Mart Regina.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Once again, a reminder that this thread is for the discussion of spoilers and speculations - not a platform to hurl insults at each other.

And for all that is holy, ENOUGH with the repetitive venting posts going on for nine weeks. If the show is that maddeningly frustrating, then maybe this rebooted season is an excellent time to reassess one's viewing habits and enjoy other areas of the forum accordingly.

Any further questions may be directed to one the moderators.

Thank you.
Thank you for this much needed reminder Christine. And I would also like to point out that if people are being annoying in their ranting then I would suggest not interacting with them or responding to them. Eventually they will get tired of screaming into a void.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Or a Wal-Mart Mr. Gold just like Anwar is a Wal-Mart Regina.
Where on earth did you get that idea from what I posted? I didn't mention Gold or Regina at all. That's what I am talking about. I'm excited about season 7 and you come back with an insult to my show? I'm sorry you don't like it or are not excited, but stop insulting something I love. I'm not going to apologize for loving get Once! That's what we are here for!

I hope we get lots of goodies today at D23. Natalie is a D23 virgin, just like Colin. I can't wait to hear what they think! I'm also hoping we get some teasers about the new characters. I'm also curious about the parade that Colin is going to head up! Parades are a huge part of the Disney Park experience and I can't wait to see how they interpret that on the convention floor. Not about Once, but the Parks Panel is today as well and that's always a love hate thing, so I am nervous. Rumor is, changes are coming to E.P.C.O.T and that scares me.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Kat even suggested he gives a Mr. Gold vibe. So that's where the Wal-Mart Mr. Gold came from just like Anwar is Wal-Mart Regina. Carbon copies of characters that the audience loves. It never goes over well, see Glee for example.

Anyway D23 is today and I'm so hyped but not cause of OUAT at all unless they announce JMO back for more episodes or finally give CS shippers SOMETHING. I'm hyped cause of a game that's gonna be shown at the event.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hope we get some good spoilers today. It's so frustrating getting all these pictures from filming, but not having much clue about what's going on.
I am not familiar with these conventions that much, so do we know who's going?
Old 07-15-2017, 09:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Adam, Eddy, and Colin will be there I believe.

I'm expecting we might at least find out the identity of Lucy's mom today, especially if she's a Disney character. If she's not Elena of Avalor, I will be surprised. I hope we're going to see Tiana this season as well.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Kat even suggested he gives a Mr. Gold vibe. So that's where the Wal-Mart Mr. Gold came from just like Anwar is Wal-Mart Regina. Carbon copies of characters that the audience loves. It never goes over well, see Glee for example.

Anyway D23 is today and I'm so hyped but not cause of OUAT at all unless they announce JMO back for more episodes or finally give CS shippers SOMETHING. I'm hyped cause of a game that's gonna be shown at the event.
I hope we get lots of general information about season 7, rather than addressing the concerns of one aspect of the fandom. We all have questions about our departing favorites. This is not necessarily the time to address questions that will be answered in the first few episodes of the show. They are going to talk about a Once game? Cool!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread