Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2017, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace (View Post)
No ring!? Well, there goes any Emma in a coma w/ cursed Hubby Killian always thinking of her or Widower Killian wanting to find his wife's murderer theories, cause I'm pretty sure he'd wear his ring in either of those scenarios.
....Could keep the ring around his neck like Hook did with Liam's ring. That doesn't mean anything.
Old 07-14-2017, 06:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Can you say cancelled? Cause that's what people want from OUAT. A generic cop show and all the happy endings taken away.
Many of us here are looking forward to the new season so please do yourself and us a favor and speak for yourself and not for others. I know you really want it cancelled because you think it is not giving you what you want, but I don't agree and you know others here don't too.

Anyway the new developments are exciting! I never would have thought this would be their cursed personalities. It's a great change and it makes me happy for the actors that they can try something really new for their characters. Now I'm so curious about Regina's crused personality and what she does for a living in Hyperion Heights.
Old 07-14-2017, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

Speaking for myself. I don't hate these changes. I'm just anxious to see what comes next.

I'm not ready to let go of the show, regardless of who stays or who goes.
Old 07-14-2017, 07:28 AM
Loyal Fan

We are over the 300 postings mark so I opened a new thread and I hope that is okay.
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/ouat-s-s...E-ah-63193311/
Old 07-14-2017, 07:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Speaking for myself. I don't hate these changes. I'm just anxious to see what comes next.

I'm not ready to let go of the show, regardless of who stays or who goes.
I feel the same way.

I wanna see what their cursed personalities are like, what happened to the others (Emma, Charmings, Belle), is Lucy really Henry's daughter or the future version, who cast the curse........

I wouldn't mind if these three aren't the only ones there. That maybe some other minor characters were cursed with them, like Grumpy, Granny....