Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2017, 09:35 AM
Loyal Fan

I would love it sooo much if they showed us Neal and Roland grown up.

Fans who 'hound' actors or writers on the internet because of an article like that need to take a step back from the internet in my opinion and remember this is only a television series....
Old 07-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
I would love it sooo much if they showed us Neal and Roland grown up.

Fans who 'hound' actors or writers on the internet because of an article like that need to take a step back from the internet in my opinion and remember this is only a television series....
Precisely. There is nothing new in the articles, anyway. They are reacting to old news, at best.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's not exactly spoilers but definitely a must read for all fans about spoilers and how careful we must be before speculating:
The Enchanted Forest News Service

Here I think posters are pretty careful about sources and speculations but it's still a good read.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRomane (View Post)
It's not exactly spoilers but definitely a must read for all fans about spoilers and how careful we must be before speculating:

Here I think posters are pretty careful about sources and speculations but it's still a good read.
Thanks for the link.

ETA.
Adam confirmed that more than ten years has passed. Henry did not father Lucy when he was a teen.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamHorow...2074813440?p=v
I'm glad he cleared that up. The timeline has been bothering me.

Last edited by kristi_adela; 07-04-2017 at 01:17 PM
Old 07-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a smart article.

Glad to hear Henry is more than ten years older.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Amen. I hope it's a minimum more than 10, we already had our underage pregnancy. Stuff will probably happen but I'm hopeful for that
Old 07-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Amen. I hope it's a minimum more than 10, we already had our underage pregnancy. Stuff will probably happen but I'm hopeful for that
My guess is that 10 years pass before Henry leaves SB and then he meets Lucy's mom and falls in love. Then another 8-10 years before Lucy finds him? That would bring Henry up to Andrew's real age of 33. It should make Hook and Regina in their 50s, unless something halted their aging. This show is hilarious about time lines though. It might just require a suspension of disbelief.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
My guess is that 10 years pass before Henry leaves SB and then he meets Lucy's mom and falls in love. Then another 8-10 years before Lucy finds him? That would bring Henry up to Andrew's real age of 33. It should make Hook and Regina in their 50s, unless something halted their aging. This show is hilarious about time lines though. It might just require a suspension of disbelief.
I think they'll find a way to halt their age for at least a few years. Well they gave up on everything that has to do with timelines so we'll see haha
Old 07-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Thanks for this
Old 07-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
This is one of the things I dread about this upcoming season. I don't see how Adam and Eddy can leave Emma in a good place (season six), just to kill her in season 7. I don't care how it's done, leave Emma alone!
Yeah, nothing looks good as an Emma or CS fan going into this. The only thing that would be interesting is maybe finally learning something about Killian's mother finally but it'd be too bittersweet since his wife won't get to be a part of it.

Her coming back for the first episode and not the others is suspect and another check in my "get ready to curl up in a ball and ugly cry over the death of a fictional person and a fictional relationship. Like every night. Forever" column.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace (View Post)
Yeah, nothing looks good as an Emma or CS fan going into this. The only thing that would be interesting is maybe finally learning something about Killian's mother finally but it'd be too bittersweet since his wife won't get to be a part of it.

Her coming back for the first episode and not the others is suspect and another check in my "get ready to curl up in a ball and ugly cry over the death of a fictional person and a fictional relationship. Like every night. Forever" column.
For what it's worth, I doubt that Hook's mother is still alive. We will probably meet her in a flashback, the way we met his father and brother. Emma wouldn't have met her anyway. Just my speculation.

I don't think they are going to kill any of Henry's family, but we will most likely only see them in flashbacks as well. Just more speculation on my part though.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Am I one of the only CS fans who is not worried about CS' happy ending being ruined?? I know that there is a lot that they can do with this new season, but I am pretty confident that CS are going to be fine
Old 07-04-2017, 09:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ darling, just hold on ★ (View Post)
Am I one of the only CS fans who is not worried about CS' happy ending being ruined?? I know that there is a lot that they can do with this new season, but I am pretty confident that CS are going to be fine
I was not born with this sort of optimism.

Whatever happens, by jumping into the future and Emma not having a presence things I would have wanted for the characters can never happen.

Even if 6 had been the last, I could have at least been happy in the knowledge that they could have a happy life together.

All I can speculate now is either she is killed off, CS is done,or even if neither of those happens, I doubt they'd have CS kid(s). So nothing I wanted to believe the characters would have in their life together will happen.

At least nothing new after the final battle meant people could choose their own adventure or read fanfic futures for them.

I'm not one to be able to just ignore canon.
:/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
For what it's worth, I doubt that Hook's mother is still alive. We will probably meet her in a flashback, the way we met his father and brother. Emma wouldn't have met her anyway. Just my speculation.

I don't think they are going to kill any of Henry's family, but we will most likely only see them in flashbacks as well. Just more speculation on my part though.
They killed his father (not that I shed tears for Nealfire, but you know for Henry it would have been nice to keep him around a bit). Not sure what would stop them from killing his mother too.

Last edited by Mace; 07-04-2017 at 10:01 PM
Old 07-04-2017, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's not about ignoring canon. Canon right now is CS getting a happy ending... anything after that is just me speculating that I don't think CS will be ruined Of course there are things that they now can't do with CS because Emma is not there, but it doesn't mean that CS are over... far from it
Old 07-04-2017, 10:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ darling, just hold on ★ (View Post)
It's not about ignoring canon. Canon right now is CS getting a happy ending... anything after that is just me speculating that I don't think CS will be ruined Of course there are things that they now can't do with CS because Emma is not there, but it doesn't mean that CS are over... far from it
I meant canon of season 7. Whatever it may be.

It's impossible to do anything positive with them. Emma will look like a heal for not help Henry while her husband and Henry's other mother do!

And they can't do a separation, because they won't be able to do a reunion since Emma won't be there. I mean what, Gosh come back and Snowing greet Killian when he returns but his WIFE doesnt? That's just not right.

(And if Radames reads this, please spare me the JMo changing her mind spiel, not happening.)