Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well I still think it's time travel, it would explain both the ten years and why Henry seems not to remember having a daughter. I don't think it's from the flashback to when Lucy knocks on the door, I honestly think its when Henry leaves SB. And don't you think calling my theory stupid is kinda harsh? Not cool.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
Lana Parrilla said at the convention in Denver on the weekend when she was asked which love interest he wants for Regina that she wants Robin Hood because he already is her love so I think they should leave it with the love interests. Maybe if they are very successful with the reboot and it goes on for more season they could think about it, but if they plan for 1 season now and then they will see they should leave her alone with the new love interests because it is so silly that they alway give her one and then they kill him again anyway.
I would think Regina would def be in line for getting a love interest. The others are happily married with their true loves.

I don't see this going one more season and even if it does I don't expect Lana, Boby, nor Colin will stick around.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe with the rest of the cast gone, they can finally afford to get Sean back.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
Old 06-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Regina doesn't need a love interest if the main story is ab out getting memories back and helping Henry reunite with bis family. If they bring back Robin Hood, OK. But who needs a new li with a story linke this. Not everything always has to be about romance and shipping.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
Lana Parrilla said at the convention in Denver on the weekend when she was asked which love interest he wants for Regina that she wants Robin Hood because he already is her love so I think they should leave it with the love interests. Maybe if they are very successful with the reboot and it goes on for more season they could think about it, but if they plan for 1 season now and then they will see they should leave her alone with the new love interests because it is so silly that they alway give her one and then they kill him again anyway.
She was so cute the way she said, "Robin." Clearly, she will do whatever she is told to do, because that's her job, but her preference is Sean and Robin. I don't see why anyone besides Henry needs a li, really. The first season, the emphasis was on telling Snow and Charming's love story and I could see them doing that with Henry and his tl. That's really all the love story we need. If Sean came back for a few episodes, I would rather see them develop Robin of Locksley and the Evil Queen. I feel like Regina's happy ending is still a work in progress, but I don't feel like it has to include romance right now.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Gold and Killian don't need love interests. They're both happily married men.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
Old 06-07-2017, 05:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
She was so cute the way she said, "Robin." Clearly, she will do whatever she is told to do, because that's her job, but her preference is Sean and Robin. I don't see why anyone besides Henry needs a li, really. The first season, the emphasis was on telling Snow and Charming's love story and I could see them doing that with Henry and his tl. That's really all the love story we need. If Sean came back for a few episodes, I would rather see them develop Robin of Locksley and the Evil Queen. I feel like Regina's happy ending is still a work in progress, but I don't feel like it has to include romance right now.
But this isn't right after. Ten years have passed. It's only natural for a single young woman to have been on relationships since then. It doesn't mean it has to be true love, but I don't see why she had to remain celibate forever.

But, IMO, if they wanted to, they could bring Sean back and give Regina her Robin back. After all, if alternate worlds are a reality on the show, I don't see any problem with her having another version of Robin for this new Regina who isn't exactly the original Evil Queen, and who isn't entirely pure either. She is someone new, so a new Robin for her could be the perfect LI.

Last edited by lianamed; 06-07-2017 at 08:46 PM
Old 06-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

I don't buy this alternate worlds thing. Lucy was clearly reading a book about the real ouat characters. Her and Henry's family.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
But this isn't right after. Ten years have passed. It's only natural for a single young woman to have been on relationships since then. It doesn't mean it has to be true love, but I don't see why she had to remain celibate forever.

But, IMO, if they wanted to, they could bring Sean back and give Regina her Robin back. After all, if alternate worlds are a reality on the show, I don't see any problem with her having another version of Robin for this new Regina who isn't exactly the original Evill Queen, and who isn't entirely pure either. She is someone new, so a new Robin for her could be the perfect LI.
I agree with you. I would like for Robin to come back and if they are dealing in alternate realities, that shouldn't be out of the question. I don't have much confidence in that happening though because I think if they wanted to bring Robin back, they would have just kept the wish realm version of him around this past season. If he isn't coming back, I don't think that means Regina can't find love again. Her son is grown with a family of his own. I would like to see her have some personal happiness.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I would be cool with this. I mean I'm still bitter about her losing Robin and then how they did the Wish!Robin, but I could be on board with her finding a new man. I just would prefer her alone for this season tbh. I had to put up with watching the weirdness that was Gold/EQ so I'm all set for romances for her for a spell. Even if it wasn't Regina it still just...bleh no.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My preference is original robin to but I don't mind Regina having a new love interest of written well as long as it's not Gold or Hook
Old 06-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
My preference is original robin to but I don't mind Regina having a new love interest of written well as long as it's not Gold or Hook
Ugh how is Hook even an option? And bleh with Gold. There's not enough bleach in the world to scrub that from my brain. I would say if she had to have a love interest it should be someone new and not another version of Robin. My OQ heart won't be able to handle it.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Ugh how is Hook even an option? And bleh with Gold. There's not enough bleach in the world to scrub that from my brain. I would say if she had to have a love interest it should be someone new and not another version of Robin. My OQ heart won't be able to handle it.
Neither are an option. It'll be a brand new character I imagine.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

The only reason either are an "option" is because A&E hate fans and don't want us to be happy.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

That's one interpretation.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread