Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2017, 08:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Something that always strikes me as interesting is that no matter the world or the curse or the reality, Henry is always the constant in Emma's life. He always seems to be immune to what is happening around them and she always remembers him. This time seems to be no different. If Andrew is playing an adult Henry, I hope they explain to us why Henry was always immune to the curses. Also, some of us were sure that Henry had to get hurt to get access to Emma, but he seems to be on her visitor list. Nurse Ratched let him right in to see Emma.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the script tease
Old 05-13-2017, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Something that always strikes me as interesting is that no matter the world or the curse or the reality, Henry is always the constant in Emma's life. He always seems to be immune to what is happening around them and she always remembers him. This time seems to be no different. If Andrew is playing an adult Henry, I hope they explain to us why Henry was always immune to the curses. Also, some of us were sure that Henry had to get hurt to get access to Emma, but he seems to be on her visitor list. Nurse Ratched let him right in to see Emma.
That's a good point. If the next volume is about an older Henry, I will certainly tune in.

Meanwhile I plan on enjoying this finale as a goodbye to all the characters and relationships I have loved on this show since season 1. I am glad we were told before that Ginny, Josh, Jen, Jared and Emilie were leaving. Their characters have been the ones I have rooted for and cared about. I am looking forward to see how their stories wrap.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Well, that was Jen's decision to quit and Colin's decision to continue. That's different from Emilie being fired or let go or whatever you wish to call it. CS possibly having an unhappy ending is completely on the actors for having different life goals. If you want to rail at someone, it should be them, and particularly Jen. It was HER decision. Belle fans and Zelena fans are the ones who should be upset with the writers.
But we CAN'T, because we get censored.

Just read about Emilie, A&E really care nothing for their actors or their story do they?

Last edited by Mace; 05-13-2017 at 09:25 AM
Old 05-13-2017, 09:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
That's a good point. If the next volume is about an older Henry, I will certainly tune in.

Meanwhile I plan on enjoying this finale as a goodbye to all the characters and relationships I have loved on this show since season 1. I am glad we were told before that Ginny, Josh, Jen, Jared and Emilie were leaving. Their characters have been the ones I have rooted for and cared about. I am looking forward to see how their stories wrap.
It makes me more interested in the new season. But, I agree, Sunday is when we will say goodbye to the characters who have impacted Storybrooke for 6 seasons. I'm also agree that some decisions were out of the hands of the show runners and the writers. What they did have control over is how the story ends for the beloved characters who will not be taking the journey with us next season. I hope there stories end with dignity and respect for the place they have held in our hearts for the past 6 years.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Never hurts to hope.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Never hurts to hope.
With THIS show, it can be heartbreaking. So while not physically painful yes it can hurt to hope.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

From the story's perspective season 7 hasn't happened yet. The present will be where we see the happy endings of all the characters in the finale this Sunday.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
From the story's perspective season 7 hasn't happened yet. The present will be where we see the happy endings of all the characters in the finale this Sunday.
I'm pretending it's over tomorrow and that's how the story ends.😊
Old 05-13-2017, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
As long as you're happy with how it ends.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
As long as you're happy with how it ends.
That remains to be seen but I think maybe I'll be happier that way.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I think that is how I'm going into it as. I refuse to watch a potential S7 where they destroy the last 6 years of story and true love.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Sorry you feel that way, Mike.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:28 AM
Loyal Fan

It makes me even more bitter and frustrated about Belle. They knew this would be her last season and they still chose to make her a bystander in 6b, in an arc that was about her child.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
It makes me even more bitter and frustrated about Belle. They knew this would be her last season and they still chose to make her a bystander in 6b, in an arc that was about her child.
I know. They've given her no focus. Especially with losing Ginny and JMO you would think they'd beef her role up, especially with how big Belle is right now. And losing all their TL couples at once? Well, I'm tired of complaining about it. Maybe they'll change their mind on Emilie. Who knows?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread