Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2017, 09:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Wow. The musical is going to be spoiled big time before it even airs.
It's a calculated risk and I am sure they are trying to make people excited about the episode. They could have held the screening closer to the air date, but they would also be running the risk that those attending would have to cross a Pickett Line to get in the studio. That's not the type of buzz they are looking for. This isn't the first time they have screened an episode ahead of time. The spring premier was screened weeks ahead. The usually let the press screen episodes as well. They have screened episodes at Wonder Con, at Parley Feast and NYCC. None of those episodes were completely spoiled. Those events end up giving personal impressions rather than outright spoilers.
Old 04-28-2017, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

So we'll know exactly what happens at the end and what the Black Fairy does to interrupt the wedding.
Old 04-28-2017, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
It's a calculated risk and I am sure they are trying to make people excited about the episode. They could have held the screening closer to the air date, but they would also be running the risk that those attending would have to cross a Pickett Line to get in the studio. That's not the type of buzz they are looking for. This isn't the first time they have screened an episode ahead of time. The spring premier was screened weeks ahead. The usually let the press screen episodes as well. They have screened episodes at Wonder Con, at Parley Feast and NYCC. None of those episodes were completely spoiled. Those events end up giving personal impressions rather than outright spoilers.
A writers' strike could certainly cause a lot of problems for the show and a lot of others.

Thanks for the sneak peek. If we hadn't seen the promo photos that would have been a big shock. Sometimes we can be too spoiled, lol.

I'd like some more acknowledgement that Belle is Gideon's mother. He seems to ignore her.
Old 04-28-2017, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Saw the snark peak wow they revealed Gideon and Fiona being coraingthe neverengers

Last edited by fox24; 04-28-2017 at 10:23 AM
Old 04-28-2017, 09:56 AM
Loyal Fan

That sneak peek was good, but also a bit weird.

Why didnt she just take the part of the wand...it was right in front of her nose.
There were at least a dozens of things she could have done...but i guess that is what OUAT villians do...being dramatic for the sake of it.

Other than that, it reminded me that i really really really loved Evil Snow in the authors story, she was pretty cool.
Rumplestilskin with a rather smart move i have to say, i didnt see that coming.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 04-28-2017, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
EW SPOILER ROOM:

The Black Fairy is Rumple’s mom, so do we have to worry about him betraying the heroes on Once Upon a Time? — Madeline“That’s a great question and that’s a big part of what we deal with, which is the complexity of the situation for Rumple with what he’s facing,” EP Adam Horowitz says. Adds Edward Kitsis: “I would say that as Rumple has been challenged before, once again you will see during the rest of the episodes coming up, there will be sides and he’ll have to pick one, and it will be a very hard decision.”
Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Supernatural,' 'Handmaid's Tale,' 'Once Upon a Time' and more
Old 04-28-2017, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the scoop.

See, I don't see that he owes anyone anything other than Belle. She's the only one that he needs to not "betray."

In this situation, his family comes first. So I don't see how protecting his son is betraying the heroes no matter what happens.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

No problem!
Old 04-28-2017, 10:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Thanks for the scoop.

See, I don't see that he owes anyone anything other than Belle. She's the only one that he needs to not "betray."

In this situation, his family comes first. So I don't see how protecting his son is betraying the heroes no matter what happens.
The Sneak Peak was so good. It reminds me of how badly this show needs Robert.
I'm surprised that they showed the Black Fairy reveal. That was probably David's only scene and it wasn't even him. It doesn't look like Emma is concerned about her parents being impersonated though. I guess we'll see.
I don't see how it could be a difficult decision for Rumple, unless he sees something when he is in the dreamscape with Emma that changes his mind about his mother? Otherwise, what choice could he have? The woman who abandoned him over the woman who has always stood by him? No choice there.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

The way Ginny said the line "give her a minute", you could immediately tell that wasn't Snow.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
The Sneak Peak was so good. It reminds me of how badly this show needs Robert.
I'm surprised that they showed the Black Fairy reveal. That was probably David's only scene and it wasn't even him. It doesn't look like Emma is concerned about her parents being impersonated though. I guess we'll see.
I don't see how it could be a difficult decision for Rumple, unless he sees something when he is in the dreamscape with Emma that changes his mind about his mother? Otherwise, what choice could he have? The woman who abandoned him over the woman who has always stood by him? No choice there.
I just don't see how it's a betrayal of anyone but Belle. I mean we know they filmed in the Dark Realm in the last episode. I wasn't even thinking there was a chance he would choose his mother who abused his son for 28 years over his wife but I guess with this show anything is possible.

Quote:
The way Ginny said the line "give her a minute", you could immediately tell that wasn't Snow.
Yeah, but it still would have been a surprise if you were watching the show live and hadn't seen those photos where it was obvious it was the Black Fairy pretending to be Snow.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the sneak peek and scoops!
Old 04-28-2017, 11:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I just don't see how it's a betrayal of anyone but Belle. I mean we know they filmed in the Dark Realm in the last episode. I wasn't even thinking there was a chance he would choose his mother who abused his son for 28 years over his wife but I guess with this show anything is possible.

Yeah, but it still would have been a surprise if you were watching the show live and hadn't seen those photos where it was obvious it was the Black Fairy pretending to be Snow.
Maybe Belle and Rumple choose to go to the Dark Realm and free everyone there? Them embarking on a heroic adventure together could be their happy ending.
Old 04-28-2017, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Katmtan

ETA

Last edited by Austenphile; 04-28-2017 at 11:42 AM
Old 04-28-2017, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Thanks. These things are so funny when you don't know what they're saying.

I think she's saying, "behave yourself." And he's saying, "But Belle, I'm the Dark One. I'm not supposed to behave."

ETA; Oded Fehr is going to the convention this weekend? Yummy!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread