Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2017, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Old 04-27-2017, 11:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Thanks. I wonder what she did to Tiger Lily?
I wonder as well. We know she didn't kill her.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Old 04-27-2017, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those Stilskens kidnap instead of asking lol
Old 04-27-2017, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't want to be spoiled for the musical episode so I'm a little disappointed to hear about this screening

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I wonder if people are objecting *that strongly* about the dress or the wedding. I mean, let's face it if Emma was marrying someone else (and I'm not going to say WHO some people wanted in Hook's place) would people react this much to a dress worn by a fictional charaacter?
I think this has a lot to do with it ... and the act that people want to pit the stars against each other. Jen likes to collaborate on costume decisions while other actors may prefer to stay out of that process. It's not right or wrong, it's just different preferences.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the sneak peek.

I actually enjoy Emma/Rumple interactions. However, especially if either one of Robert or Emilie are leaving, or both, there's only so much time to see Rumbelle together and honestly this should have been Belle with him. This is her child and she doesn't seem to be involved in this story other than on the edges. Emilie is a great actress. I don't know why they seem to stubbornly not want to use her. I'm sure there will be Rumbelle in the finale but I feel like they should have used Emilie a lot more than they have. They've had Regina and Zelena with the Black Fairy. But Belle hasn't had a chance to even say anything to her.

I know he gives a reason for Emma being there but I think that was a pretty flimsy reason. Shouldn't it be Belle seeing where Rumple was a baby and them bonding? I don't know. It's not a big deal but this whole arc has been sadly lacking Belle.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

I actually enjoy Emma/Rumple interactions. However, especially if either one of Robert or Emilie are leaving, or both, there's only so much time to see Rumbelle together and honestly this should have been Belle with him. This is her child and she doesn't seem to be involved in this story other than on the edges. Emilie is a great actress. I don't know why they seem to stubbornly not want to use her. I'm sure there will be Rumbelle in the finale but I feel like they should have used Emilie a lot more than they have. They've had Regina and Zelena with the Black Fairy. But Belle hasn't had a chance to even say anything to her.

I know he gives a reason for Emma being there but I think that was a pretty flimsy reason. Shouldn't it be Belle seeing where Rumple was a baby and them bonding? I don't know. It's not a big deal but this whole arc has been sadly lacking Belle.
Absolutely, Belle should be involved. They have badly sidelined her this season we also are getting another HandsomeSwan interaction in this episode and even though I like the dynamic between Emma and Gideon, I would much rather see Gideon and Belle.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Seriously. She should be super involved.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Was Emma supposed to get married in the red leather jacket? Most women pick dresses that aren't something they'd normally wear. I don't think Grace Kelly's happiness or unhappiness has anything to do with why that dress was chosen.

It's Emma's wedding day, probably the only time she'll ever want to "feel" like a princes. And this is what she chose. This sort of thing makes me sad.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Grace kelly's wedding dress is just an inspiration, it has nothing to do with her tragic death or his tyrant prince husband.

her dress has been an inspiration for wedding dresses for ages. Kate Middleton's dress is very similar to Kelly's.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 04-27-2017, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Wow. The musical is going to be spoiled big time before it even airs.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll try to avoid the internet
Old 04-27-2017, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the sneak peek
Old 04-28-2017, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I'll try to avoid the internet
Seems the only way not to get spoiled.