Old 04-24-2017, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fiona does that mean her tl is Shrek lol. Sounds intresting
Old 04-24-2017, 07:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Fiona does that mean her tl is Shrek lol. Sounds intresting
Maybe she'll have to crush Shrek's heart to cast the Black Curse.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Emma and Hook look gorgeous in those wedding photos.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Old 04-25-2017, 08:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the script tease.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

x
Old 04-25-2017, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks miss cam! Snowing duet.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the article, Cam. I love the Snowing photo. That's a new hairstyle for Snow. Honestly though, I don't understand why they had to traumatize Ginny. She will sound lovely, I am sure. I've read that she sings to her children and kids are the most unbiased audience ever. If she couldn't sing, her family would let her know.
Old 04-25-2017, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Once Upon a Time: Details on potential vignette episode
Quote:
Hoping for answers about your favorite secondary characters before Once Upon a Time‘s sixth season ends? Well, you’ll have to wait a bit longer.

EW can reveal that there were very early plans to do a vignette-style episode that would have provided an update, or even some closure, on secondary characters whose stories haven’t been touched upon in a while.

Rumor has it, the idea was to open on Henry (Jared Gilmore) and a storybook as he recounted tales about Maleficent (Kristin Bauer van Straten) and Lily (Agnes Bruckner), Will (Michael Socha) and Anastasia (Emma Rigby), and others. Alas, the hour didn’t make it into the lineup this year.

“We mulled it, and we hope someday we get to it,” executive producer Edward Kitsis tells EW.

Executive producer Adam Horowitz explains that the problem with dedicating an entire hour to these secondary characters is that it takes away from the main storyline. “It ultimately comes down to: Where do you want to spend your time?” Horowitz says. “There’s so much we want to explore with our core characters. While we would love to tell you what’s going on with Kathryn [Anastasia Griffith] or the Red Queen, if we can find ways to slip in bits of it, or to tell you what’s going on with Lily, we’ll do it, but to give over a whole episode to it — as much as we love the idea on a conceptual level — it’s such precious real estate. Not that we don’t love the minor characters, but we have to honor our main cast.”

Horowitz adds: “If we were doing 22 episodes and you were bringing all of them, you could almost get away with it more, because you could get right on to the next one, but if you have to wait a couple of weeks to get back to the main plot of what’s going on, it’s a tough balancing act. It’s just hard.”

“The truth is we’re not going to get to it this year,” Kitsis confirms. That said, the vignette episode could still happen in the future. While the show has not yet been renewed for a seventh season, EW hears it’s a near-lock to return — though probably not without a big shake-up in Storybrooke.

In the meantime, OUAT fans can look forward to the upcoming musical episode, which will feature Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and Hook’s (Colin O’Donoghue) wedding! Get the details here, here and here.
I wonder if that is what got scrapped for Wish!Robin? Or for the musical?

Although I have to laugh about the main cast line when guest stars frequently have more screen time (looking at you, Merida, with your 2 centrics in a half)
Old 04-25-2017, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

If this happens, I need to know what is the resolution for Lancelot and Guinevere?
Old 04-25-2017, 03:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Once Upon a Time: Details on potential vignette episode

I wonder if that is what got scrapped for Wish!Robin? Or for the musical?

Although I have to laugh about the main cast line when guest stars frequently have more screen time (looking at you, Merida, with your 2 centrics in a half)
As a fan of Belle this gave me a good laught as well. I'll never forget that Anna and Elsa had more screentime in the 11 episodes they were in then Belle had in all (23 episodes) of Season 4.
Old 04-25-2017, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the goodies
Old 04-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

I think the musical episode and contacting who does the music and lyrics was all started last year in the hiatus as Adam and Eddy said in a interview and how they came about what the theme would be etc.

I have always felt the Wish realm was last minute, I mean sure they had a clue they wanted to show Emma growing up as a princess and with her parents, and then this wish realm came in and bringing RH back idea which they had no clue was going to happen as Adam and Eddy said in one of the interviews few months ago. Because I also feel like that pushed back Charming & his dad's backstory too
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 04-25-2017, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

I agree about Charming's Dad's backstory being pushed back. Josh and Colin were teasing it at SDCC. And it was first introduced in 6.02.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:17 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know why the vignettes story got scraped. I can tell you it wasn't because of the Year of Snowing, where they slept or because they wanted to concentrate on the relationship between Belle and her son, or because they wanted to feature Snow or Snow and Emma's relationship or because the Hook and Emma romantic adventure was more than 30 seconds of her rescuing him from the beach in Neverland.
The story of Hook killing David's father was such a missed opportunity as well. So, why didn't they get to those untold stories? It seems like the majority of the season was spent spinning story wheels.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread