Old 03-27-2017, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still dont think they'll bring a new love interest unless there is a s7
Old 03-27-2017, 07:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I still dont think they'll bring a new love interest unless there is a s7
I agree. They are not going there unless there is another season, since there is no time to develop it on screen. She is going to end this season alone, and apparently 'ok' with that. It's possible they even hint that there is someone out there for her in the distant future.

But as long as they end the Karma thing (and considering the EQ is now a separate entity so it should have ended), it's already an improvement. I was so tired of always hearing she had a price to pay and had to be tested, and the list goes on and on.

One can only hope this ends now.
Old 03-27-2017, 08:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Hmm, it's possible that 6x16 has bits preparing to break the sleeping curse (getting some ingridents or setting up some spell, perhaps?), with 6x17 actually doing so. I'm just really, really, really over this storyline. It's dragged on too long.
I agree completely. I'm not sure why it was not broken right after Murder Most Foul?
Old 03-27-2017, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

+
Old 03-27-2017, 10:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
For me this episode was the final nail in the coffin for the Charming Family dynamic. Emma showed zero love or concern for her father and what he's been through. I should not be surprised because it's never been a relationship that had any development but it was appalling. I am out on watching live again except for 17 and any Snowing highlights. I realized that I no longer care for this version of Emma and I used to love her so much. I just hope they don't ruin Snow the same way.

That hug between Snow and Hook was the most awkward and forced thing I have ever seen. Could two people have less chemistry? It was like repellant magnets.
I feel the same way. The dynamic is ruined for me and I don't see a fix. They are giving Charming the exact same treatment they gave Robin last year. Paired with the fact that Josh isn't filming for episode 22, I am starting to think that David dies in episode 21. I also think Andrew might be playing Prince Neal who is bitter because his mother lost her happy ending and changed after his father died. I think he will be going by a different name because he will probably reject the name his parents gave him. I think Murder Most Foul was foreshadowing David's death leaving Snow to raise their son alone the way Ruth raised him. It brings the story full circle and allows A&E to tell the story they always wanted where Charming dies.
I don't think everyone is getting a happy ending, or at least not the happy ending they think they need.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

OUAT 6.15 A Wondrous Place - Press Release

REGINA AND SNOW TEND TO EMMA’S BROKEN HEART WHILE HOOK SCRAMBLES TO FIND HIS WAY BACK TO STORYBROOKE, AND JASMINE TEAMS UP WITH ARIEL AS THE SEARCH FOR AGRABAH CONTINUES, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“A Wondrous Place” – When Hook finds himself trapped in another realm along with the Nautilus and her crew, he races to return to Emma before Gideon can execute the rest of his plan. In Storybrooke, Regina and Snow take Emma out to get her mind off Hook’s disappearance. And in a flashback to Agrabah, Jasmine befriends Ariel, and together they set out to locate Prince Eric as the threat from Jafar intensifies, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, APRIL 2 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are JoAnna Garcia Swisher as Ariel, Karen David as Princess Jasmine, Deniz Akdeniz as Aladdin, Oded Fehr as Jafar, Giles Matthey as Gideon, Faran Tahir as Captain Nemo, Gil McKinney as Prince Eric, Cedric De Souza as the Sultan, Nick Eversman as Liam, Zahf Paroo as Prince Achmed, Thomas Cadrot as Bartender, Shaun Omaid as Street Vendor and Jesse Stretch as Head Viking.

“A Wondrous Place” was written by Jane Espenson & Jerome Schwartz and directed by Steve Pearlman.

Onceland, OUAT 6.15*A Wondrous Place - Press Release

Far, Far Away Site
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 03-27-2017, 11:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Who says Snow doesn't spend time with Emma? That's two episodes in a row. That's more time than either of them have spent with Charming or Henry or Prince Neal. No wonder Charming dies and Henry/Neal is bitter. I am 50/50 on him being Prince Neal with a name change because everyone hates his name or Henry.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

If it's Neal, why a name change? I mean don't get me wrong I hate his name BUT why would he change the name?

Did I miss a spoiler where they named the guy?

Unless, he's shady and wants a little anonymity. I still think the guy looks a little like Colin BUT made up right he could be Snowing's son and have his mother's coloring where his sister has their father's.

Eh. Could Henry. Could be Neal. Could be no one related (hahaha, I just read that, someone NOT related on OUAT, that'll be the day).

Though my head canon was Neal will mostly just be Emma in boy form (same hair, eyes) and Snow always grumbling that her kids don't look like her. Mostly because I figured if CS had a boy it'd have dark hair like Killian and Emma's eyes and it would be funny if they were like Captain Charming 2.0 (only without the father murder thing).
Old 03-27-2017, 12:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Who needs damsels in distress when you have princes? Second time prince Eric disappeared, uh?

I look forward to interactions with Emma, Snow and also Regina but the going out thing puts me off (perhaps because of the move on in the promo). But maybe i'm wrong and we get to see nice scenes. And Gideon's still lurking so I'm not sure it will all be cool haha
Old 03-27-2017, 12:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRomane (View Post)
Who needs damsels in distress when you have princes? Second time prince Eric disappeared, uh?

I look forward to interactions with Emma, Snow and also Regina but the going out thing puts me off (perhaps because of the move on in the promo). But maybe i'm wrong and we get to see nice scenes. And Gideon's still lurking so I'm not sure it will all be cool haha
I think it would be a little weird after Snow's talk with Killian for her to be all, haha let's go out and help Emma move on from him.

Yeah, no.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Ginny, Colin, and Karen filmed at Central Park today, wrapped now and heading to studio for the rest of the day.
Katmtan
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 03-27-2017, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Lennie.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the press release
Old 03-27-2017, 12:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace (View Post)
If it's Neal, why a name change? I mean don't get me wrong I hate his name BUT why would he change the name?

Did I miss a spoiler where they named the guy?

Unless, he's shady and wants a little anonymity. I still think the guy looks a little like Colin BUT made up right he could be Snowing's son and have his mother's coloring where his sister has their father's.

Eh. Could Henry. Could be Neal. Could be no one related (hahaha, I just read that, someone NOT related on OUAT, that'll be the day).

Though my head canon was Neal will mostly just be Emma in boy form (same hair, eyes) and Snow always grumbling that her kids don't look like her. Mostly because I figured if CS had a boy it'd have dark hair like Killian and Emma's eyes and it would be funny if they were like Captain Charming 2.0 (only without the father murder thing).
I just think as part of the reboot they might realize they made a mistake and rename him? Just as part of a fresh start.But, we haven't learned who Andrew is playing.
I'm really getting a bad feeling about Charming. Josh isn't filming. We saw this happen with MRJ & Sean. They basically sidelined them both and then killed the characters. I think the show is just done with him. I'm not sure I can watch the second half of the season finale if he dies in the first half. It would just be so sad for Emma, Snow and Henry. I guess the second half of the season finale will be them moving on. I'm not sure I want to see that. I might have to consider the Musical episode as the series final. It hits too close to home. I have seen an aunt and a sister loose the love of their lives tragically and have to move on and rethink their futures. I know it's just a tv show, but I have watched it for 6 seasons.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think the Charming will die due to Disney Neal was a original and robin was a fox
Closed Thread   Post New Thread