Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2017, 05:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWolf (View Post)
Emma has been excluded because of Regina, not because of Killian.
We dont get Emma/Snow scenes because Snow needs to be there to cuddle Stepmother Regina instead.
That does not make any sense because you act like it is always either or and Snow cannot have scenes with more than 1 person, which is ridiculous and the writers could choose to give her scenes with Emma just fine, but I see it like Ruby that they write Emma with everyone but her family and they make every relationship of Emma's a priority but her relationship with her parents and to act like this is the fault of only 1 character (Regina) makes no sense. But this is nothing new too that whenever someone says something critical about the writing for Hook and for CS compared to others that this old 'argument' that Regina and Regina and Snow scenes are to blame comes out.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I actually believe it should be about both David AND Hook. It makes complete sense, in my mind, that what Hook has done in his past remains, for Emma, in his past. This is a show about villains getting redemption, and not being judged by their past, but by the people they've become. Both Emma and Henry have been the embodiment of that concept. And it also makes sense Emma would believe her father would accept that.

That said, it would also make sense she should be worried about how David will fell about it, and ask Hook to be honest with him, since he was the one injured for it. It's not Emma's place to offer forgiveness in the name of her father, and it's not Emma's role to be angry in his behalf either. But, if Hook had come to her and talked about it when he found out, they could deal with this together, and she would be there to help him face the consequences. And she also could be there to help David forgive him, which he will, but he has to be given that chance too.

We have to remember, for Emma, this has happened a long time ago. She never met her grandfather. She only met her parents as an adult, and they were the ones always bringing up the forgiveness and hope card. I can understand that she wouldn't feel as if she owes to David being angry at him for what he has done. But I also feel she should ask Killian to come clean to David about what he has done, and I think that she should be sensitive enough to let things settle between them before getting married, for example.

Does that make sense? That's how I see it.
Well said. Blaming Killain for lack of emma and snowing scenes it's not fair. It's the writers
Old 03-27-2017, 05:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
That does not make any sense because you act like it is always either or and Snow cannot have scenes with more than 1 person, which is ridiculous and the writers could choose to give her scenes with Emma just fine, but I see it like Ruby that they write Emma with everyone but her family and they make every relationship of Emma's a priority but her relationship with her parents and to act like this is the fault of only 1 character (Regina) makes no sense. But this is nothing new too that whenever someone says something critical about the writing for Hook and for CS compared to others that this old 'argument' that Regina and Regina and Snow scenes are to blame comes out.
Ah so the blaming game continues i see.
I commented on a post that was specific to blame Killian for the Lack of Emma having scenes with her family, not on scenes with snow and others or so.

You had no problem with the post blaming Killian, but with one that blames Regina?

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 03-27-2017, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
They should make this less about CS drama and more about family drama. Cause this show IS about family after all, or it should be..
Killian is apart of Emma's family. I understand that some fans might not like it and that's fair enough, we all like what we like, and dislike what we don't. But Killian is Emma's family as well.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Well said. Blaming Killain for lack of emma and snowing scenes it's not fair. It's the writers
Of course it's the writers. They seemed to have lost their hability to balance several relationships. It's always one or the other, and this an old problem that has become worse over the years. I remember being angry, back in season one and two A, because it apoeared Emma had only her mother, and her father didn't seem to exist. Then, for a while, it became the opposite, and we only had father/daughter and no mother/daughter.

And this is just one example. I could make an extensive list of relationships being completely neglected over the years. I don't know if it's a consequence of a large cast, or if it's just lazy writing or lack of interest. Most likely all of those together.

But it is what it is, unfortunately. It's not any character's fault. It's incompetence pure and simple.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Killian is apart of Emma's family. I understand that some fans might not like it and that's fair enough, we all like what we like, and dislike what we don't. But Killian is Emma's family as well.
He will be. If the wedding goes through without any interruptions, he will be her husband.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWolf (View Post)
Ah so the blaming game continues i see.
I commented on a post that was specific to blame Killian for the Lack of Emma having scenes with her family, not on scenes with snow and others or so.

You had no problem with the post blaming Killian, but with one that blames Regina?
What? You are making another something about Regina when it was not because I said in my post that I agree with Ruby whose argument is that the writers only care for CS and SQ when writing Emma anymore and not Emma and her family and so I do not have a problem with it when people blame Regina because she is one part of the problem as is Hook. But I find it so silly to blame Snow and her having scenes with Regina, a relationship with Regina like this is the only reason they do not write Emma with her parents well anymore. Snowing can have scenes with many people if they let them, but in my opinion they do not let Emma have scenes with her parents anymore because they are biased in their writing for her other relationships so I find it silly to blame Snowing for this or Snow for having scenes with Regina. That is all.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:32 AM
Elite Fan

Stupid ending, if you ask me.

EQ might not have so much fun in the wish realm, considering that Sir Henry thinks she killed his grandparents and possibly his mother.

So much for a fresh start. Kinda funny though. For once she's going to get blamed for something that Regina did.

I'm just glad wish Robbie wasn't sent to the EF to replace real Robin as Roland's father. That would have been terrible.

Last edited by scififan2009; 03-27-2017 at 05:44 AM
Old 03-27-2017, 05:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
What? You are making another something about Regina when it was not because I said in my post that I agree with Ruby whose argument is that the writers only care for CS and SQ when writing Emma anymore and not Emma and her family and so I do not have a problem with it when people blame Regina because she is one part of the problem as is Hook. But I find it so silly to blame Snow and her having scenes with Regina, a relationship with Regina like this is the only reason they do not write Emma with her parents well anymore. Snowing can have scenes with many people if they let them, but in my opinion they do not let Emma have scenes with her parents anymore because they are biased in their writing for her other relationships so I find it silly to blame Snowing for this or Snow for having scenes with Regina. That is all.
I didnt blame Snow...if anything i blame regina and the writers who love her so much for it.
I dont get where you indicate that i might blame Snow for it, that is so not the case.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 03-27-2017, 05:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)

EQ might not have so much fun in the wish realm, considering that Sir Henry thinks she killed his grandparents and possibly his mother.

So much for a fresh start. Kinda funny though. For once she's going to get blamed for something that Regina did.

I'm just glad wish Robbie wasn't sent to the EF to replace real Robin as Roland's father. That would have been terrible.
Apparently that version of Regina wasn't considered "real", since Henry was able to write her a fresh start exactly because she wasn't.

So, we have this question left: if that version of Regina wasn't real, is Regina real? What makes one more real than the other?

Am I the only one who got the impression this ending was like: "Ok, Outlawqueen fans, we got you a HEA (of sorts), Now stop bothering us!!"
Old 03-27-2017, 05:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)

I believe Henry wrote her a fresh start so the other Henry won't be after her. Confusing anyhow.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy7 (View Post)
I believe Henry wrote her a fresh start so the other Henry won't be after her. Confusing anyhow.
I think the fact that no one run away from her when she entered the tavern was a clue that no one remembers what she did in that realm. I mean, the last time Regina was there, everyone ran away but Robin, and now, no one bothered.

I guess because it's a not so real realm, it is easy to just change everything with one sentence.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

It was a cop out ending for both her majesty and Robbie. Actually the whole split queen arc was a cop out.

Hopefully now with it over they can move on to more important things. Like Snowing's curse breaking and defeating the Black Fairy. And maybe Emma's connection to the past saviors.

Last edited by scififan2009; 03-27-2017 at 06:06 AM
Old 03-27-2017, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I think the fact that no one run away from her when she entered the tavern was a clue that no one remembers what she did in that realm. I mean, the last time Regina was there, everyone ran away but Robin, and now, no one bothered.

I guess because it's a not so real realm, it is easy to just change everything with one sentence.
It's fan fic land lol
Old 03-27-2017, 06:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
It's fan fic land lol
You know what? You are right! It was an OUAT official fanfic. They pretty much told us a HEA for Regina only happens in fanfic land.

Seriously, though, I hope this marks the ending of the "cosmic Karma" talk they kept bringing up to justify Regina always been made miserable in the show, and we can move past that, so that, if there is another season, she is, this time, allowed to find happiness.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread