Old 03-26-2017, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

UGH Gideon

he has to come a ruin everything.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 03-26-2017, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

I thought last week's episode was bad. This one is the most ridiculous one yet. I have a new least favorite episode ever. The 15 second Snow/Emma scene was the only thing worth watching.
Old 03-26-2017, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

it was VERY weird the two regina's thing so effing weird and why in the hell she didnt tell them how to break the curse?

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 03-26-2017, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/NatalieAbrams/st...65376576696323
https://twitter.com/EW/status/846165511901773826

Emma inadvertently uncovered the truth about Hook’s past during Sunday’s episode of Once Upon a Time — and the future does not look good for the couple.

During the hour, Emma (Jennifer Morrison) came upon Hook (Colin O’Donoghue) reliving the memory of killing David’s (Josh Dallas) father in the dream catcher, which he planned to burn, thus discovering the truth about Hook’s past. Emma hands back the engagement ring, but not for the reason viewers probably think.

“Emma’s reaction to Hook killing [Charming’s] father obviously isn’t good,” Morrison tells EW. “No one wants to find that out, but we do know that, like so many other characteron the show, he was a villain at some point and has been redeemed. A lot of time has passed and he’s a different person than he once was, so it isn’t shocking that there is something dark in his past. It’s just the way that it’s revealed to her that’s frustrating because she figures it out without him telling her. She wishes that he had come to her right away with it, and that’s part of what’s interesting about dealing with this dynamic now is that the stakes are high — they’re living together and they’ve been together for a long time.”

“It’s that issue of trust and trying to figure out how to work through that as a couple,” Morrison continues, “because he’s withholding that information not because he’s never going to tell her, but because it’s hard to tell her. She’s frustrated because she happens to get the information first, so it feels like a lie because a secret feels like a lie, so it becomes the nuances of a relationship — the frustrations and little fights that come out of things like that.”

Suffice it to say, Emma and Hook’s relationship hangs in the balance, especially when it looks like he’s disappeared. Hook planned to skip town with Nemo (Faran Tahir), running away from his problems, but with a push from Snow (Ginnifer Goodwin), he decided last minute not to leave. Unfortunately, Gideon (Giles Matthey) banishes Hook, leaving Emma to believe Hook actually has run away from their relationship.

“I think she knows that she and Hook could survive the reveal of what happens as a couple because she believes in her family,” Morrison says. “She believes that they’re forgiving people that will see that he has changed and he has grown and that this is something we can all work through. However, she doesn’t know why he’s disappeared. In her mind, he’s left because of this fight, which feels like a big betrayal because she’s thinking, ‘We’ve had arguments, we’ve had fights, we’ve had disagreements before, why would you just leave and not come back?’ The flip side of that though is that she does have her ‘superpower,’ which is telling her something’s not quite right.”

Now that Emma knows the truth, however, there will be some apprehension as to whether to tell Snow and David. “A little bit, but she does really believe in her parents and their goodness and their ability to forgive,” Morrison says. “So she knows it’s not going to be easy to hear, but she’s also ready to walk through whatever it looks like to try to come to terms with it all together.”

Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 03-26-2017, 06:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tati_SwanJones (View Post)
it was VERY weird the two regina's thing so effing weird and why in the hell she didnt tell them how to break the curse?
Because that would have made too much sense.

The person Regina hates most was contrived and predictable. I just don't get this show anymore.
Old 03-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

The show is a complete mess. So many inconsistencies.
I'm finally done once and for all. Long live outlaw queen. 💘👑🏹 I will always love what they started to be and what they could have been. Thank god for fan fiction.
Old 03-26-2017, 07:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I thought last week's episode was bad. This one is the most ridiculous one yet. I have a new least favorite episode ever. The 15 second Snow/Emma scene was the only thing worth watching.
I can't see anything redeeming about next week either.
Regina did say the Evil Queen told her how to break the sleeping curse, but it wouldn't be easy.
Old 03-26-2017, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dann it Gideon but overall it was bad
Seriously although Sean had chemistry with the EQ
Old 03-26-2017, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

it was all very weird! the two Regina's LOL

but once again the best part of the episode Emma and Killian scenes, Snow/Killian, Killian/Nemo hell even little sht Gideon.

it was nice to see FB Tink

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 03-26-2017, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those were good
Old 03-26-2017, 08:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy7 (View Post)
The show is a complete mess. So many inconsistencies.
I'm finally done once and for all. Long live outlaw queen. 💘👑🏹 I will always love what they started to be and what they could have been. Thank god for fan fiction.
Know of any good Snowing fan fiction? Because the show is not doing it for me anymore.

Gideon stepped over the line and became a one note villain tonight. I liked him until now.
Old 03-26-2017, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

with the Evil Queen now "redeemed" the show needs another villain I guess!

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 03-26-2017, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I hated Z when she cursed Hook lips and now I like her maybe I might like Gideon if he doesn't kill Emma

Last edited by fox24; 03-26-2017 at 09:02 PM
Old 03-26-2017, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

he's not gonna kill Emma. but he's still a little sht

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 03-26-2017, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

A few weeks back I speculated that this version of Robin Hood would end up with the Evil Queen - and I was actually right. Huh. Well then. (Not sure how OQ shippers feel about that resolution.) I guess that's the end of that arc. Now can we please, please bloody well break this sleeping curse that has gone on way, way, way too long?