621 will be directed by Steve Pearlman
Katmtan
Old 03-05-2017, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/Collider/status/838436238466170881
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 03-05-2017, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That interview is probably one of the best I've read. Bravo, smaller site for the great questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
And that's what I don't get: why is it so necessary to compare them? Why can't they just be accepted as two different characters with their own personal stories? Why every time someone says anything that could be remotely seen as a criticism against one character, someone has to bring up the other?
I agree ... although I just have to point out that the person who complained about people doing this ... then proceeded to compare the two of them and explain why they thought Hook was worse.

So, it's like saying "do what I say, not what I do"

I agree, there's no reason to bring other characters into it unless it's a direct parallel ... but people need to just let go of their dislike for a character and resist the urge to explain all the reasons why they don't like them.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)

https://twitter.com/Collider/status/838436238466170881
Thanks for that interview. I liked this quote.

Quote:
The big themes for the second half of the season are belief and fate, what is a happy ending, and do the ends justify the means. We’re asking the big life questions that we all do, in how they relate to our characters.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the director information.
Thanks for the interview.

Based on the interviews, I would say there is something to interest just about everyone.

I love it when they talk about Snow being the heart of the show. I very much agree. Interesting how they claim that season 7 won't be what we expect. I'm intrigued.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the interview
Old 03-05-2017, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
I love it when they talk about Snow being the heart of the show. I very much agree. Interesting how they claim that season 7 won't be what we expect. I'm intrigued.
Doesn't matter cause S7 is not going to happen, nor do I want it to happen especially if we're losing a majority of the cast we've had for 6 seasons. I think it's time we start accepting the show is over. The final straw was Adam and Eddy begging for fans to ask ABC for a S7. That is usually a sign that it's the end. When showrunners do that it basically means the network has no faith in them nor in the plan for S7. So just let it end this season with a happy ending with the core cast we have instead of dragging it for one more season where it's completely unrecognizable with a bunch of carbon copies of the characters we do love.

And since this is the end which is looking more and more likely let Adam and Eddy not write some BS artistic ending and just write a good ending with no cliffhanger.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
... but people need to just let go of their dislike for a character and resist the urge to explain all the reasons why they don't like them.
We will have to agree to disagree on that. People like what they like. They aren't going to change their minds for Fan Forum. This is also a very passionate fanbase and people aren't afraid to let their feelings be known.

It's nice to see different types of interviews. Sometimes they are just carbon copies of the first interview. There were some very well thought out questions all around this time.
I too like the question and answers about the theme of this arc.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
We will have to agree to disagree on that. People like what they like. They aren't going to change their minds for Fan Forum. This is also a very passionate fanbase and people aren't afraid to let their feelings be known.
Your response has nothing to do with my post so I'm confused what you're talking about

I never suggested people should change their minds???

I never said don't let your feelings be known???

I just agreed with another poster that if we're talking about one character there is no need to randomly drag in a bunch on negative references about another character. But if you enjoy that sort of thing then by all means, go ahead and do it. Just don't be surprised when people take offense and say as much.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Your response has nothing to do with my post so I'm confused what you're talking about

I never suggested people should change their minds???

I never said don't let your feelings be known???

I just agreed with another poster that if we're talking about one character there is no need to randomly drag in a bunch on negative references about another character. But if you enjoy that sort of thing then by all means, go ahead and do it. Just don't be surprised when people take offense and say as much.
It's something that poster does. State her opinion on a subject, even if it makes zero sense and then proceed to try to change the subject. Not allowing anyone else to have a say in it. Very transparent.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
It's something that poster does. State her opinion on a subject, even if it makes zero sense and then proceed to try to change the subject. Not allowing anyone else to have a say in it. Very transparent.
This thread has already been warned about personal attacks.

If I misunderstood what T'Lynn was saying, I apologize to her. However, I feel as if you owe me an apology for your generalization.
Old 03-05-2017, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Old 03-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
I don't think this is fair.

Gonna go open the new thread and hopefully we can leave this conversation in this thread and talk about new spoilers there ...
Old 03-05-2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread