Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2017, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
What the heck is that supposed to mean? I swear to God if this is ANOTHER bait by the writers to CS fans I'm gonna be livid.

What's the twist, that they're not actually on the adventure together. So much for romance and passion and action. Freaking liars.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...entertainemnt/
This could just be Natalie's impression though, which could be wrong. These guys have all said things before that sometimes don't really turn out to be how it plays out? So I wouldn't give up just yet.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm going for #5. I'm both delighted and nervous about what a OUAT reset would look like, but this is TV -- shows have to find new ways to stay relevant, so I'm going to tune in no matter what if the show gets renewed and be ready for whatever adventure awaits.
Sounds like she has no idea what the reset is but Adam said it wasn't one. But you know he could be lying like he always does.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Adam was very clear to say that it wouldn't "reset" and make everything that happened before not relevant. He's always very careful not to lie. He baits. But he doesn't technically lie. Like in a tweet he deleted today, he said that he never said anything about the Snowing curse being broken. Technically true. Eddie said it with a "we". He said Snow was involved in episode 11. Again, true. Her sleeping form is there as Charming talks to her. He misleads but doesn't outright lie. I have to wonder if he grew up with a politician or attorney as a parent.

Last edited by Austenphile; 02-23-2017 at 02:41 PM
Old 02-23-2017, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Adam was very clear to say that it wouldn't "reset" and make everything that happened before not relevant. He's always very careful not to lie. He baits. But he doesn't technicalky lie. Like in a tweet he deleted today, he said that he never said anything about the Snowing curse being broken. Technically true. Eddie said it with a "we". He said Snow was involved in episode 11. Again, true. Her sleeping form is there as Charming talks to her. He misleads but doesn't outrigt lie. I have to wonder if he grew up with a politician or attorney as a parent.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Adam was very clear to say that it wouldn't "reset" and make everything that happened before not relevant. He's always very careful not to lie. He baits. But he doesn't technically lie. Like in a tweet he deleted today, he said that he never said anything about the Snowing curse being broken. Technically true. Eddie said it with a "we". He said Snow was involved in episode 11. Again, true. Her sleeping form is there as Charming talks to her. He misleads but doesn't outright lie. I have to wonder if he grew up with a politician or attorney as a parent.
He's a freaking troll. Put it that way.

I'm through with the cryptic BS surrounding S7. If I'm going to be losing one of my favorite characters I have a right to know so I can brace myself. But of course Adam won't say anything because he needs viewers to get his S7. Even though nobody will stay if their fave is leaving. If JMO or Colin go I'm gone. Just the same as how you're gone if Gosh leaves.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

I would still watch if Gosh left because I am still interested in Emma, Belle and Henry. But I wouldn't talk about it. And it probably wouldn't be live watching. But I can understand leaving when your favorites do.

ONCE UPON A TIME Mid-Season Premiere Exclusive: Emma and Regina Take Control of Their Fates - Page 6 of 6

Quote:
In just over a week, Once Upon a Time returns to our screens, picking up the pieces of a dramatic mid-season finale that saw Emma and Regina transported to an alternate 'Wish World' where the Evil Queen was defeated.

While her friends and family in Storybrooke race to stop Gideon's plans to confront Emma, Emma and Regina take matters into their own hands and plan their escape. However, as the pair soon discover, having the two most famous faces in all the realm can be both a blessing and a curse.

And back in Storybrooke, Gideon answers some of his parents questions about his whereabouts while he was missing, leaving Belle and Rumple to fear for the future.

And Charming's quest to stop Gideon at all costs is hampered by Belle who begs him not to harm her child.

We've seen the episode a little early, thanks to our friends at ABC, and have a collection of teasers and tidbits for you below. As always, we avoid outright spoilers -- along with plot and character reveals -- that would ruin your experience of the episode. As always though, we urge caution, as one man's teaser is another man's spoiler as the old saying we just made up goes.

The Ugly Duckling

Ever wonder how Emma Swan got her last name? Wonder no more because the mid-season premiere will take is, via flashback, to Minneapolis in the winter of 1990 to explain just how this hero came about her very fitting surname.

Hint: She chose it for herself. With a little help from a friend.

If Wishes Were Kisses

One of the first things Emma will remind Regina of in Wish World is that everything she sees has been created on a wish, and isn’t real. It’s therefore advisable not to “get lost in it,” as Emma puts it.

Of course, that’s all very well for Emma to say. She hasn’t just been held up at sword point and robbed by the former love of her life.

The mid-season premiere will see a major distraction for Regina in the shape of former (and very deceased) love Robin. Is Robin’s life better in this reality? Regina, on a downward spiral of negative thoughts, feels it must be, and sets out to prove that fact to herself.

However what she finds will both stun her and put her life — and Robin’s — in danger.

The Burden of Guilt

The mid-season premiere will see Charming profoundly affected by a sense of guilt. After all, he reasons, it was his wish that the Evil Queen should get what she deserved, and without that wish, Emma would be safe(ish) in Storybrooke.

In fact, Charming is so guilt-ridden that he refuses to trade places with Snow until their daughter is safely returned, and Gideon is stopped.

It’s going to be a long night.

True Motives Uncovered

As heartbreaking as it has been to see Rumple and Belle’s infant son Gideon transformed into a shadowy force of destruction destined to strike Emma down, it’s been more intriguing to wonder at his motivations for wanting to do so. We know the Black Fairy has no doubt helped shape his vision while growing up, but what really drives young Gideon? And what does he have against Emma?

The mid-season premiere sets out to answer those questions definitively.

Meanwhile, Gideon’s parents, Belle and Rumple, come together to discuss their own motivations, and Gold’s thirst for power. It’s a quiet and subtle moment, and a nice scene for this beleaguered couple in which to take stock and consider their future.

Returning a Favor

August (aka Pinocchio) has always been a force for good in Emma’s life (apart from that one time he abandoned her as a baby, but hey, it’s all water under the bridge), and the mid-season premiere will see him reappearing during her hour of need once again.

However on this occasion, Pinocchio feels he sorely lacks the tools necessary to assist his old friend — both literally and figuratively.

Can Emma convince her old mentor to alter his mind (and tool) set before time runs out?

Less Swash, More Buckle

It’s definitely a case of less swash and (a lot) more buckle where Wish World Captain Hook is concerned. Prepare to see Emma’s handsome and charming pirate in a far less flattering (but hilarious) light on premiere night.

In fact, his appearance and demeanor prompt Emma to utter the following words: “Lay off the rum …. and the desserts!”

I think we’re gonna need a bigger buckle, folks!

Last edited by Austenphile; 02-23-2017 at 03:04 PM
Old 02-23-2017, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 02-23-2017, 03:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I would still watch if Gosh left because I am still interested in Emma, Belle and Henry. But I wouldn't talk about it. And it probably wouldn't be live watching. But I can understand leaving when your favorites do.

ONCE UPON A TIME Mid-Season Premiere Exclusive: Emma and Regina Take Control of Their Fates - Page 6 of 6
I'm not down with the idea of a guilt ridden Charming. Why is it that every article wee get lately is worse than the last one. Can they please just stop talking?
ETA
I read the last line of the article as, "I'm going to need a bigger bucket." To be honest I had tears in my eyes from reading from reading what they have planned for our favorites. But I actually agree that wee are all going to need big buckets to get through this half season.
ETA
The rap push was from Lana, wasn't it?
Someone lie too me and give me good news.

Last edited by kristi_adela; 02-23-2017 at 03:23 PM
Old 02-23-2017, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Musical episode isn't filler. Important episode according to Natalie.

I hope it's the episode CS get engaged. Followed by a wedding in the finale.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
I'm not down with thee idea of a guilt ridden Charming. Why is it that every article wee get lately is worse than the last one. Can they please just stop talking?
He has nothing to feel guilty about.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
He has nothing to feel guilty about.
Well he should be guilty that he made the stupid wish he did. Instead of wish Emma and Regina back from the wish realm.

The entire wish realm plot is such a convoluted mess and the ONLY reason this stupid thing existed was so that Robin could come back for the OQ arc.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Well he should be guilty that he made the stupid wish he did. Instead of wish Emma and Regina back from the wish realm.

The entire wish realm plot is such a convoluted mess and the ONLY reason this stupid thing existed was so that Robin could come back for the OQ arc.
No he shouldn't. All wishes come with a cost and he didn't want to wish something for someone he cared about. That was very clear.

But Charming is the most guilt ridden character on the show. He feels guilty for having bad thoughts. And for everything that happens to his family. Ruth must have had an easy time punishing him.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
No he shouldn't. All wishes come with a cost and he didn't want to wish something for someone he cared about. That was very clear.

But Chdoesn'tis the most guilt ridden character on the show. He feels guilty for having bad thoughts. A. nd for everything that happens to his family. Ruth must have had an easy time punishing him.
He has the least reasons of any character to feel guilty and yet he always feels like he doesn't measure up, isn't good enough and has some how failed his family. He does need a sleeping curse to make him feel guilty. Feeling that way is second nature to Charming. He lives with the constant fear that he will become James and die alone.
Old 02-23-2017, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont think a great adventure for CS means literally an adventure to another realm. My take is that they are going into this journey as a couple facings danger, but in between romance and quiet moments. I dont think A&E and baiting the fans but they always find a way to use their words and not taking them literally.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 02-23-2017, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Black Fairy and Tiger Lily on set today
Katmtan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread