Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2017, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
keeganconnortracy The devil is in the details...

Lots of Blue Fairy filming in the Black Fairy storyline. I am seeing a lot of momentum for Belleislove's theory that they might be the same person. Or Black Fairy/Blue Fairy equals Jekyll/Hyde.
Thanks for the pic.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

I would love for it to be true because it would explain why something was always a little "off" and self-righteous about the Blue Fairy.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I would love for it to be true because it would explain why something was always a little "off" and self-righteous about the Blue Fairy.
It would make a lot of sense.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

keeganconnortracy The devil is in the details...

Lots of Blue Fairy filming in the Black Fairy storyline. I am seeing a lot of momentum for Belleislove's theory that they might be the same person. Or Black Fairy/Blue Fairy equals Jekyll/Hyde.
It does make sense. Isn't this season supposed to be about different sides of the same person. Maybe Blue/Black are both one person, just like Jekyll/Hyde and Regina/EQ. Maybe Blue got rid of her 'evil side' and the Black Fairy was the price to pay.

In that sense, it would make sense the Blue Fairy being so self righteous, since she is half of a person, not a whole. Our experiences make us who we are, as Emma said. That is true for everyone, including Regina and the Blue Fairy. If the Blue Fairy and the Black Fairy are one and the same, then both would be lacking just like Regina lacks something every since she was split.

ETA: But if the theory is true, then she must have had Rumple after being split, otherwise both he and Blue would have known they were related. No way self righteous Blue would leave her son with the likes of Malcom.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
It does make sense. Isn't this season supposed to be about different sides of the same person. Maybe Blue/Black are both one person, just like Jekyll/Hyde and Regina/EQ. Maybe Blue got rid of her 'evil side' and the Black Fairy was the price to pay.

In that sense, it would make sense the Blue Fairy being so self righteous, since she is half of a person, not a whole. Our experiences make us who we are, as Emma said. That is true for everyone, including Regina and the Blue Fairy. If the Blue Fairy and the Black Fairy are one and the same, then both would be lacking just like Regina lacks something every since she was split.

ETA: But if the theory is true, then she must have had Rumple after being split, otherwise both he and Blue would have known they were related. No way self righteous Blue would leave her son with the likes of Malcom.
Good point. I can't see Blue abandoning a child.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I think the fact that we know everything that happens in the episode that it will probably be pretty lackluster for us. I'm just glad my couple isn't fighting. But I think in general this whole season has been weak.
Which is a shame if it's the last. All this focus on Regina has been overwhelming and unnecessary.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I think the fact that we know everything that happens in the episode that it will probably be pretty lackluster for us. I'm just glad my couple isn't fighting. But I think in general this whole season has been weak.
Well I know not to count on anything for Snow and no one bothers to mention the Snowing scene where he talks to her while she sleeps. I think it's hilarious that people who have seen the episode keep mentioning that David looks near the end of his rope. Josh had filmed, flown to Nashville to present a country music award award and flown back to Canada to film those night scenes. Plus, he hadn't seen his family in days because they were in LA. That's method acting at its best! He probably was exhausted and reaching the end of his rope.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Is the Captain Swan "epic adventure" still on? When is it this awesome adventure of action, romance, and passion that Adam and Eddy mentioned we would get in 6B?

From what I learned while on set, that "epic adventure" appears to still be on, but there's definitely a twist that makes it unlike previously adventures (Snow and Emma in Enchanted Forest, Emma and Regina in Wish Realm) we've seen.
What the heck is that supposed to mean? I swear to God if this is ANOTHER bait by the writers to CS fans I'm gonna be livid.

What's the twist, that they're not actually on the adventure together. So much for romance and passion and action. Freaking liars.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...entertainemnt/
Old 02-23-2017, 01:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
What the heck is that supposed to mean? I swear to God if this is ANOTHER bait by the writers to CS fans I'm gonna be livid.

What's the twist, that they're not actually on the adventure together. So much for romance and passion and action. Freaking liars.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...entertainemnt/
Why don't you just wait and see what the story is for once instead of pre judging it? You might actually enjoy it.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Why don't you just wait and see what the story is for once instead of pre judging it? You might actually enjoy it.
To me it sounds like 15 is the start of the CS adventure and basically the twist i that they're not on the adventure together.

Unless it's the finale which I doubt it especially if it's the series one.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not upset about the wish world anymore cause the writers it was just a twisted wish and not what would have really happend if the curse didn't get cast
Old 02-23-2017, 02:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
To me it sounds like 15 is the start of the CS adventure and basically the twist i that they're not on the adventure together.

Unless it's the finale which I doubt it especially if it's the series one.
It could very well be the final. Although since Adam has been talking about it for a while it could be something that has already filmed. Surely, they wouldn't disappoint every single fanbase. They have already made Snowing fans made with the year of Snowing that turned out too be a sleeping curse that they were going to break together, but now they are not. They are going to disappoint OutlawQueen fans with the return of Robin who isn't really Robin. They promised Belle fans they would see her in a new way I in the wish world and surprise, she's dead. Now Adam is telling Snow fans she is in episode 11. What he is failing took mention it is she is asleep the whole time. I refuse to believe that they can't get one thing right this season and give Hook and Emma fans a real adventure!
Old 02-23-2017, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

I read that split fairy idea. It's interesting and would certainly make all "sneak fairy" people happy. I totally believe blue fairy is sneaky, a convenient plot device or both.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Old 02-23-2017, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/hookandemmalove/...66745810833409

https://twitter.com/hookandemmalove/...70097298726913

Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Closed Thread   Post New Thread