Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2017, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Thanks.

Katmtan says Bobby and Giles filmed yesterday in studio, she thinks Jamie Murray too but she didn't think Emilie. However, someone asked Giles on Twitter about when the Gold family would film again and he said "imminently." Which I assume meant either yesterday or today.
Old 02-23-2017, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

Once Upon a Time - Tougher Than the Rest - Advance Preview

Summary of 6x11 plus teases
Old 02-23-2017, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

Thanks. That really wasn't the most glowing review, was it?
Old 02-23-2017, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks. Interesting that they said it shows the people in the EF were better off without Regina when Rumple was still in a cage, Belle's dead, Hook's an alcoholic, Henry isn't as forgiving, and Robin is not honorable. I'm glad there was some element of the better off without Regina because they sure went out of their way to show the opposite with those all the mains except Snowing (and now they're dead).
Old 02-23-2017, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Thanks. Interesting that they said it shows the people in the EF were better off without Regina when Rumple was still in a cage, Belle's dead, Hook's an alcoholic, Henry isn't as forgiving, and Robin is not honorable. I'm glad there was some element of the better off without Regina because they sure went out of their way to show the opposite with those all the mains except Snowing (and now they're dead).
Yeah, I don't think we would all probably have the same point of view on that as that person does.

Last edited by Belleislove; 02-23-2017 at 05:44 AM
Old 02-23-2017, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

This season alone they had Emma basically thanking Regina for casting the curse because it made her stronger and Snow acting like Regina hunting her down like a wild animal deserved praise for giving her hope. I get that ALL our experiences make us who we are but that doesn't mean the people who meant you harm should be thanked for the way you made it into something better. So I definitely want some acknowledgement that the curse was a bad thing.

ETA

Technically true since Charming talks to her while she sleeps.

Last edited by Austenphile; 02-23-2017 at 06:07 AM
Old 02-23-2017, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

I know.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Colin was only there for that one scene and they had to have the director of episode 20 on set as well. It was planned. Maybe, the next time they are going to be in Steveston they just won't have a chance to film it? They film scenes out of order a lot though.
Of course it was planned, I just think they knew it would be fast to film and they could fit it into this Steveston day.

Maybe they won't have a Steveston day for 6x20 or maybe they have Colin doing a lot in the musical and filming this in advance would help with his hours. But it was definitely planned in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Really? I thought one of the crew members posted a pic of them filming on the street of the inside set once. I must have been confused and it was outside but looked interior.
You might be thinking of Leaf Lady's pics on that set. But the studio tour last year fans confirmed that they don't actually use it to film exteriors, it's just there for when they film at Granny's and we see outside the doors/windows. I'll be touring the studio in a month so I'll see if I can get pics
Old 02-23-2017, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the great filming pics.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the filming summary. I wonder what the Gold's and Emma are up to in the shop and why her parents and Hook are safely tucked away in Granny's?
Old 02-23-2017, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Thanks for posting this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Thanks. That really wasn't the most glowing review, was it?
I've had an awful feeling about the spring premiere since we got the initial spoilers from the ATV Fest.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Thanks for posting this!

I've had an awful feeling about the spring premiere since we got the initial spoilers from the ATV Fest.
All I know is it will be better than the crap fest finale, which isn't that hard to accomplish.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

I think the fact that we know everything that happens in the episode that it will probably be pretty lackluster for us. I'm just glad my couple isn't fighting. But I think in general this whole season has been weak.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

keeganconnortracy The devil is in the details...

Lots of Blue Fairy filming in the Black Fairy storyline. I am seeing a lot of momentum for Belleislove's theory that they might be the same person. Or Black Fairy/Blue Fairy equals Jekyll/Hyde.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

I can't take credit for that theory. I saw it elsewhere, LOL, just thought I'd share.

I just say today the theory that they are split like Jekyll/Hyde. I was thinking it was just that the Black Fairy killed the Blue Fairy and took over from there but this splitting theory is interesting as well.

It would be interesting though. Especially if the Blue Fairy indirectly caused Rumple to lose one son and the Black Fairy another. I'm not totally sold on it though.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread