Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2017, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Ya know what? I really don't care. This is all just speculation.

We haven't even seen episode 12 yet, and have absolutely zero to go on.
yeah I know its all speculation
maybe it was someone else who killed Charming's dad but while Snow was sleep Killian helped david and Snow is mad because she asked him to give it up.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 02-15-2017, 06:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)

thepaulbecker1 Happy Valentines Day to all...in my hotel room working after a crazy long rehearsal. #single. #ineedavacationafterthis #once
I wonder who he was working with, the professional dancers?
Old 02-15-2017, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

I actually think that Charming is rushing out to do something dangerous and impulsive like confront the Black Fairy or Gold (he left first with Snow following him) and Snow is worried about him and trying to get him to reconsider - for the sake of their family. He may not know that the Black Fairy is a threat until then because he sleft through the time Emma and Snow met with her and Gideon. She's obviously upset but not in the Neverland way in her body language. She actually stands close to him and lets's him caress her. But that's my 2 cents.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tati_SwanJones (View Post)
If Killian killed Charming's dad, first the man is gonna feel so guilty and take full responsibility for what he did in the past, fearing his actions its gonna affect his relationship with Emma and her family, obv with Charming himself.

Regina never feels guilty she blames others. "it wasnt me it was the Evil Queen" "You [Emma/Snow] ruined my life" everyone MUST forgive her because Oh Poor Gina but she can't forgive Zelena for something she didnt even do, making her a big hypocrite
Exactly! Regina never accepts the things she does. She just blames other people.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I actually think that Charming is rushing out to do something dangerous and impulsive like confront the Black Fairy or Gold (he left first with Snow following him) and Snow is worried about him and trying to get him to reconsider - for the sake of their family. He may not know that the Black Fairy is a threat until then because he sleft through the time Emma and Snow met with her and Gideon. She's obviously upset but not in the Neverland way in her body language. She actually stands close to him and lets's him caress her. But that's my 2 cents.
I think you could be right. He rushed out and she followed him and then argued with him. Her body language was not anger, it was more concern and whatever it was, it made her cry.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

I've seen a couple of people panicking about JMO's latest instagram post being a clue that she's leaving at the end of S6? I'm not seeing it honestly.

And if she's leaving, end the show. Because what is Once Upon a Time without the only real life character on the show, that presents the modern realm. There's no point to the show. End it this season.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

If she leaves they better give Emma a happy ending. Or we Emma fans watched six seasons of this show for nothing.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
If she leaves they better give Emma a happy ending. Or we Emma fans watched six seasons of this show for nothing.
Well Emma fans want Emma happy, CS married and together, Emma with her family. So I can't imagine that happening if she's leaving. Unless of course this is the last season or they box her up or send her somewhere and S7 is about finding her.

End the show if that's the case because there is no Once Upon a Time without Emma because not only is she the titular character she's the only person that speaks for the audience. She is the audience!

I watch the show for Emma Swan, that is what got me involved in the show. When she bounces so will I and I know probably thousands and thousands of others that will do the exact same thing.

The show is already going around in circles and is becoming very repetitive. So better to end it then see it continue without it's Titular character. Once Upon a Time without Emma is like Grey's Anatomy without Meredith. It doesn't work.

Here's the instagram post if you guys wanted to state your thoughts on it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQjbNULBEBN/

And if ratings are anything to go by, I could easily see OUAT dropping to a 0.7 by the end of the season or even worse for the Easter episode.

Last edited by Radames; 02-16-2017 at 02:12 AM
Old 02-16-2017, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

How in the world does that mean she's leaving?
Old 02-16-2017, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't see that she's leaving
Old 02-16-2017, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
How in the world does that mean she's leaving?
I think based on what people were messaging me and talking about that what Ginny wrote and the books title. But to me it was just an indication that she wants to start writing which hey good for her. She won't perfect that stuff in a year, much like everything else writing is a craft and takes lots of time and dedication.

So she could do both but there's many that are concerned that she was using a "code" or a heads up that she's leaving at the end of this season.

Which if that's the case, then end the show. Because how can you send off the character that Adam, Eddy, and JMO have stated even recently that she represents the audience. So it would make ZERO sense to get rid of her.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

Then at night, Bex filmed in full Wicked Witch mode
Old 02-16-2017, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think that could just be that Jennifer is going to be writing something. Good for her.

I agree and disagree with you Radames. I think Emma is the lead character. However, could the show survive without her? Yes. I think it could. Not everyone watches just for Emma. When I first started watching it was Snowing that drew me in, and the fairy tale stories. Then I saw Skin Deep and was lost with Rumbelle. And the other characters are plenty popular enough that the should could survive. I agree with you about where the ratings could be by the end of the season.

The question is, should it go on? I don't really see that the ratings justify it, and I don't see where else the characters go from here. They've already shown that they pretty much just repeat the stories with different fairy tale characters. I think this may be a good place to end it. Shows going on past their sell by date doesn't always work out well.

Also, am I reading correctly? Are they filming for 24 hours today? I wonder if Katmtan was wrong and today is still 18? Because otherwise, where's our title?

Old 02-16-2017, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we are getting a s7 with jmo. On all sights they say ouat is a safe bet and a lot of their shows with exception of shonda had low rayings
Closed Thread   Post New Thread