Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2017, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, 'Only You' was a pretty lackluster episode but they have both written some of my favorites. And they have both written centrics for pretty much every character so I think they're a good choice
Old 02-22-2017, 12:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)

In case anyone is wondering, Andrew and David have only written one other episode together, thee season 5 final, "Only You." Andrew wrote my favorite Charming episode of all time though and David wrote "Apple Red as Blood." Which I speculate influenced the scene in the Evil Queen's dungeon from the musical episode.
I'm happy with the writers and trust it to their capable hands.
Only You was very lackluster. But these two writers do write wonderful CS episodes, including Birth.
Old 02-22-2017, 02:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Eegads, I hope not. I'm all for a redemption storyline but when it comes to Belle Regina has only ever used her as leverage.

My guess on these spoilers is that The Black Fairy is stronger than Regina ... it looks like the BF gets a good magical hit on Regina but then Zelena hits her with the car (I think that flying in the air stunt for the BF is when she gets hit)

I'm so lost on what is going on at this point. I'm guessing Regina & Zelena are involved because the BF took baby Robin. I can't see any other reason they would both be concerning themselves with this situation.
I actually can. Did you forget Zelena became friends with Belle and they bonded over their pregnancy? With the EQ speeding Belle's pregnancy just as the Dark Swan did with Zelena's, I guess their bond became even stronger.

So, yeah, I can see the producers writing Zelena willing to defeat the BF. As for Regina, if she os reintegrated, I can see her feeling guilty over what her bad side did to Belle, and I can see her willing to help them defeat the BF. It makes perfect sense for them to be involved.

But I don't see this scene as them defeating the BF. I thnik they are distracting her.
Old 02-22-2017, 04:49 AM
Elite Fan

Belle is dressed so differently, even her hair. And relatively "sensible shoes". I believe I have those pants and boits in my wardrobe and I am far from being fashion forward like Belle. It's like what they did with Snow after baby Neal's birth. Completely changing their looks to less cute and trendy now that they're moms.

x

And apparently Tiger Lily is also in 19
Katmtan

Last edited by Austenphile; 02-22-2017 at 04:56 AM
Old 02-22-2017, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the filming info. I wish we could see Belle in a scene with the Black Fairy.

Belle's outfit has grown on me. My theory is this is how she was dressed to go to the Dark REalm?
Old 02-22-2017, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

dp
Old 02-22-2017, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Could be.

I'm surprised Goodman and Chambliss are writing this episode. "Birth" was amazing, Only You was...eh..but overall both of them are strong writers. Even their solo credits are really good.
Old 02-22-2017, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

I cannot remember anything specific about Birth other than Whale's hair. It runs together with the rest of the mediocre episodes at the end of 5A. But I have enjoyed other episodes by both of them.
Old 02-22-2017, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's the episode where we find out Hook is a Do. I liked it a lot Broken heart not so much
Old 02-22-2017, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I actually can. Did you forget Zelena became friends with Belle and they bonded over their pregnancy? With the EQ speeding Belle's pregnancy just as the Dark Swan did with Zelena's, I guess their bond became even stronger.

So, yeah, I can see the producers writing Zelena willing to defeat the BF. As for Regina, if she os reintegrated, I can see her feeling guilty over what her bad side did to Belle, and I can see her willing to help them defeat the BF. It makes perfect sense for them to be involved.

But I don't see this scene as them defeating the BF. I thnik they are distracting her.
I read that ENTIRELY different than you did. I do not see them as friends at this point. I think they both just needed something from the other (particularly Belle) and both being mothers was a connection that they shared.

I don't see Zelena helping Belle out unless it helps her out ... and honestly, Regina has never shown any interest in Belle beyond leverage.

So no, I did not forget, just read the scene much much differently.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I agree. I don't see Zelena/Belle as friends even though they talked about Belle having an "unlikely friendship." I just don't think that went over very well in 6A, just like the Golden Queen nonsense. I'm trying to pretend that 6A didn't happen.

But I didn't see a friendship. Belle needed help and when you're desperate you'll turn to anyone, imo. Yes, they have a connection as far as being mothers and I think they may feel a little more kindly to each other but I don't them as friends. JMO, of course.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Yeah, I agree. I don't see Zelena/Belle as friends even though they talked about Belle having an "unlikely friendship." I just don't think that went over very well in 6A, just like the Golden Queen nonsense. I'm trying to pretend that 6A didn't happen.

But I didn't see a friendship. Belle needed help and when you're desperate you'll turn to anyone, imo. Yes, they have a connection as far as being mothers and I think they may feel a little more kindly to each other but I don't them as friends. JMO, of course.
Yeah, I think Belle knew that Zelena would understand why she needed help and being a mother has made Zelena a little kinder than she was before. But they are far from friends.

But they think what Emma and Regina have is a great friendship so maybe they do think Belle and Zelena are besties now, too
Old 02-22-2017, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I did take it as she went to zelena for help cause she needed her not that their bffs
Old 02-22-2017, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread