Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
This is exactly what I've suspected for awhile. It's going to be a familial true love's kiss, and I think Emma is going to be the one to break it.
And that would be fine. Just not Regina, lol. But I think a lot of the Snowing fans wanted them to break their own curse. But I think Emma doing it is the next best thing.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

It's bothered me because she has been all over everyone's story. Emma, Snowing, Rumbelle. Even the stuff with Gideon. If it was just 6A then fine. But it's all the spoilers for 6B too. We can't get a Snow centric (or a true Emma one) but there's so many Regina centrics that I cannot even count. I get she's a lead. So that means more story than Charming, Hook, Belle and Rumple. But it should not mean more than Snow or Emma and the fact that Snow and Emma never have scenes together because one of them is always with Regina is wearing on me. Nothing against her because I actually like her now but I need a break. Apologies to Regina fans. I am just frustrated and majorly disappointed.

Quote:
This is exactly what I've suspected for awhile. It's going to be a familial true love's kiss, and I think Emma is going to be the one to break it.
Please let that be the case. We needssome good scenes with Emma and her parents.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Only someone who is not cursed can kiss someone who is cursed and that kiss will break that curse. Emma, Henry, and everyone else in Storybrooke is not cursed so using that logic, Emma and anyone who truly loves Snowing can break their curse because they're not cursed themselves. The curse is only on Snow and Charming's shared heart.

But I think for story purposes, it makes sense for Emma to be the one to break her parent's curse; plus, we started the season with a familial true love's kiss between Belle and her son.

What continues to infuriate me is how long this curse is dragged out when I know it can be broken within a few episodes.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, the Snowing curse is going on way too long.

On another note, I am really disappointed that they have not had Jafar be much of a presence at all. One of the great Disney villains, and it only looks so far like he's in one episode in 6B. And probably not even in SB.
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
That does sound like Snow & Charming aren't the ones to break the curse together, liked Adam said. Sigh. So not only does it last for way too long (pretty much half a season), but it might also be broken in a way that isn't about them at all. Double sigh. Some year of Snowing we got.
It's disappointing. At least Ginny is warning us. I have even less to look forward to than before. It's the final nail in the coffin of the year of Snowing. We should know better than to get our hopes up with this show.
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
But I think a lot of the Snowing fans wanted them to break their own curse. But I think Emma doing it is the next best thing.
I know I certainly wanted that. And though I'd prefer it was Emma over the other options, honestly, it's a very distant next best. Snow & Charming haven't had a storyline about them in so long, that if breaking the sleeping curse because not about them either, it's just another massive disappointment on top of how disappointing it already is that the sleeping curse is lasting 10 episodes.

If this had happened during another season, after Snow & Charming had had storylines and a lot of focus alreayd, then I'd love a Charming family solution to this sleeping curse. But not after how things were in S4 and S5.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

I think we'll be seeing Jafar again in 6B since one of the titles is a reference to Aladdin. I would be shocked if we didn't see Jafar again in that episode.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I know I certainly wanted that. And though I'd prefer it was Emma over the other options, honestly, it's a very distant next best. Snow & Charming haven't had a storyline about them in so long, that if breaking the sleeping curse because not about them either, it's just another massive disappointment on top of how disappointing it already is that the sleeping curse is lasting 10 episodes.

If this had happened during another season, after Snow & Charming had had storylines and a lot of focus alreayd, then I'd love a Charming family solution to this sleeping curse. But not after how things were in S4 and S5.
My feelings exactly. They have been sidelined for so long and now this?

If it is Emma, why do we have to wait 10 episodes?
Old 02-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
It's disappointing. At least Ginny is warning us. I have even less to look forward to than before. It's the final nail in the coffin of the year of Snowing. We should know better than to get our hopes up with this show.
Oh because it's so evil that their daughter saves them right? The shame. Beats the heck out of it being Woegina.

Quote:
It's bothered me because she has been all over everyone's story. Emma, Snowing, Rumbelle. Even the stuff with Gideon. If it was just 6A then fine. But it's all the spoilers for 6B too. We can't get a Snow centric (or a true Emma one) but there's so many Regina centrics that I cannot even count. I get she's a lead. So that means more story than Charming, Hook, Belle and Rumple. But it should not mean more than Snow or Emma and the fact that Snow and Emma never have scenes together because one of them is always with Regina is wearing on me. Nothing against her because I actually like her now but I need a break. Apologies to Regina fans. I am just frustrated and majorly disappointed.
So you're basically saying what many people on the thread have and then get shoved off for. That the focus on Regina is becoming very overwhelming to the point of suffocation.

Personally if there's a S7, Regina needs to find a bench because she's been all over this season and there's 0 balance. It'd be much better if she was in the background once in a while.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think we'll be seeing Jafar again in 6B since one of the titles is a reference to Aladdin. I would be shocked if we didn't see Jafar again in that episode.
Right, but I think it's only one episode that we know of. You would have thought he would have been a far greater presence.

I have hopes for the Black Fairy as well but we haven't really heard of all that much filming with her either unless she films more out in the open in the upcoming episodes.

Quote:
Oh because it's so evil that their daughter saves them right? The shame.
I don't really think that's fair.

If this were Emma and Hook and they had no real scenes together for even half as long as Snowing have been apart and then someone else broke their curse you wouldn't be all that happy, I'm pretty sure.

That being said, I don't think Emma waking them is bad. But I understand why people wanted Snowing to break this themselves.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
My feelings exactly. They have been sidelined for so long and now this?

If it is Emma, why do we have to wait 10 episodes?
Drama, angst, plot...plot, plot, plot and apparently, A&E also have to dumb down the characters as well. Emma shared true love's kiss with Henry, and Regina did the same in season three but none of this is ever brought up as a possibility that a familial true love's kiss could work here.

Old 02-10-2017, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If this were Emma and Hook and they had no real scenes together for even half as long as Snowing have been apart and then someone else broke their curse you wouldn't be all that happy, I'm pretty sure.
They haven't had much together. This season has literally been Woegina overwhelming. It's probably the weakest season so far. Since S4B which was absolute dog poo.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
They haven't had much together. This season has literally been Woegina overwhelming. It's probably the weakest season so far. Since S4B which was absolute dog poo.
WEll, I actually agree with you about these season so far. I think it's been just plain bad for the most part. But I'm just saying the Snowing fans would like something to be about their couple just like you want for your couple.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
WEll, I actually agree with you about these season so far. I think it's been just plain bad for the most part. But I'm just saying the Snowing fans would like something to be about their couple just like you want for your couple.
Exactly! But I guess it's too much to ask for it to be about Snowing? If it is too much to ask, hopefully it can be about Emma.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly! But I guess it's too much to ask for it to be about Snowing? If it is too much to ask, hopefully it can be about Emma.
As long as it is not about Regina or Hook. Emma's life is only about them now. And basically Snow/Regina and Charming/Hook. It would be nice to have something without either one of them for the first time in 3 seasons.

Last edited by Austenphile; 02-10-2017 at 03:18 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread