Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2017, 08:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
But yeah I'm so bitter about Regina that I'm channeling that when I've seen her live and in person and when she's sang live she sucks.
They are not going to sing live and many posters made good points about the singing. You are repeating yourself with this. Chill. *I* think the way the actors sound on recording will be one of the least problems with the musical episode.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesdays (View Post)
They are not going to sing live and many posters made good points about the singing. You are repeating yourself with this. Chill. *I* think the way the actors sound on recording will be one of the least problems with the musical episode.
As long as I get to see Snowing singing together, the rest is just icing.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am like that as long as my faves sing
Old 02-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 02-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Loyal Fan

What a great pic, thanks Gwen!
Old 02-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

It's nice to see Raphael filming so much. I don't think he was hardly shown last year was he?

ETA: http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/10/spoiler-...on-time-arrow/

Quote:
Can you reveal when Snow and Charming will both be awake on Once Upon a Time? — Miley
I cannot reveal when, but I can give you a tease about how. “The manner by which they are brought out of the sleeping curse is moving,” Ginnifer Goodwin tells me. “I became emotional every time I read the script and it has nothing really to do with David or me.”

Last edited by Belleislove; 02-10-2017 at 12:26 PM
Old 02-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
It's nice to see Raphael filming so much. I don't think he was hardly shown last year was he?

ETA: Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'The Flash,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Supergirl' and more
I guess they don't break it together. The way Adam teased? Disappointing.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Maybe it's Emma who does it and that's why Ginny says it's so emotional?
Old 02-10-2017, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
That is very disappointing. Watch it just be Regina absorbing the EQ.

If it were Emma, I would think it would still have to do with Snow and David because it would be her love for them.

But I am not surprised that the one big storyline Snowing has had in 3 years turns out not to be about either one of them.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pic and thanks for the link.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

That does sound like Snow & Charming aren't the ones to break the curse together, liked Adam said. Sigh. So not only does it last for way too long (pretty much half a season), but it might also be broken in a way that isn't about them at all. Double sigh. Some year of Snowing we got.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That is very disappointing. Watch it just be Regina absorbing the EQ
Oh, I hope that's not the case.

IMO, this season has been way, way, way too much about Regina/EQ. So I hope that's not how it happens.

I mean I get that she's the one who wanted to destroy them and keep them apart. But they need to put focus on all the characters and not so much on one.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Oh, I hope that's not the case.

IMO, this season has been way, way, way too much about Regina/EQ. So I hope that's not how it happens.

I mean I get that she's the one who wanted to destroy them and keep them apart. But they need to put focus on all the characters and not so much on one.
Amen

Nothing against the character but everything in 6A and all the spoilers for 6B go back to her and Lana is filming way more than everyone else. It might be the last straw for me if she breaks the curse. And it will be the last straw if it boils down to just her and Snow sharing a familial TLK instead of Emma with both her parents. That will be it for me as it will be the culmination of the total ignoring of Snowing and the Charming Family. Now all we get is Snow Queen and Captain Charming. Which are fine in smaller doses if we get the other family relationships with each other and Emma having the most focus.

Rant over.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Oh, honey, I hear ya!!

I had nothing really against REgina/EQ before this season but she's actually become my least favorite character. She's all over the Snowing story and was all over the Rumbelle story the first half. It's just too much and I think that's why I've gotten so meh about her. I think splitting her but doubling her airtime was just not the way I would have gone personally.

I still hope though that she is not the one to break their curse. I mean I guess it would bring them full circle but they're trying "too" hard with her this year, imo, the writers I mean.

My apologies to the Regina fans. I just think her story has been horrible this year.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
That does sound like Snow & Charming aren't the ones to break the curse together, liked Adam said. Sigh. So not only does it last for way too long (pretty much half a season), but it might also be broken in a way that isn't about them at all. Double sigh. Some year of Snowing we got.
This is exactly what I've suspected for awhile. It's going to be a familial true love's kiss, and I think Emma is going to be the one to break it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread