Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2017, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

I do have respect for most of the posters here. But I found your post offensive when no one actually questioned Hook being important. And I am sorry if your intention was not to "prove" Hook as more special than Charming or Belle because it sure came across that way. Like every single thing has to be a competition. And maybe that is just the bias I bring from the things I read from Hook fans elsewhere with their super competitive comments. And if that was not your intention then I apologize for overreacting.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

If you read my post CLEARLY, you will see I said I hope that is ok with everyone in what I am about to post on here. And the reason I mentioned all the other things like Charming and Belle, and so on because I, as in ME, also too heard it so I was saying yes I did hear those things (since you all were talking about it before). See the difference of what I am saying. Neither way of my post came across offensive or in my words or in my tone.
All I did was give ALL of you info on Colin and Hook, and how he was intended since some ppl seem abit unknown to an extent on the info of his signing and character (no where did I mention Importance in my post, even though few do like to downplay that bit at times in the story, talking of his character and who he is to a certain character and family). I hope this is clear now and also understanding someone's post before going off on one. Thank you.

(I have already PM'd the mods on the matter of my post and reply).
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Jennifer Morrison | Colin O'Donoghue

Last edited by Lennie1984; 01-08-2017 at 03:56 PM
Old 01-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
And maybe that is just the bias I bring from the things I read from Hook fans elsewhere with their super competitive comments. And if that was not your intention then I apologize for overreacting.
Is that even necessary?! Every single character/couple has fans that are rude and insufferable, but why you feel the need to bring that on this thread is beyond me, as most fans on here are all polite and extremely considerate of everyone else.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
If you read my post CLEARLY, you will see I said I hope that is ok with everyone in what I am about to post on here. And the reason I mentioned all the other things like Charming and Belle, and so on because I, as in ME, also too heard it so I was saying yes I did hear those things (since you all were talking about it before). See the difference of what I am saying. Neither way of my post came across offensive or in my words or in my tone.
All I did was give ALL of you info on Colin and Hook, and how he was intended since some ppl seem abit unknown to an extent on the info of his signing and character (no where did I mention Importance in my post, even though few do like to downplay that bit at times in the story, talking of his character and who he is to a certain character and family). I hope this is clear now and also understanding someone's post before going off on one. Thank you.

(I have already PM'd the mods on the matter of my post and reply).
Was it really necessary though? Because it felt like a personal attack rather than sharing information. Plus, I am not sure what you proved. Most of us have been in the fandom long enough to have seen everything that you posted. It's not new information. Some of us have to go on faith that our favorites are significant. Not all of us have it spelled out and documented. Plus, it has nothing to do with the original topic of a likely misquoted interview with Robert where he suggested he might be set to leave then show.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Fascinating.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
Old 01-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Drop this topic now. This thread has already received a warning only a few days ago. Everyone is allowed to post here no matter who their favorite character/ship is. If you find someone's post offensive you have 4 mods to contact about it. Sometimes you just won't like someone else's opinion and that's fine, if you can't discuss things peacefully then ignore their post. Thank you.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Fascinating.
such a charmer. I mean that out of love.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
You said you heard Sean may be back. Do you mean you heard he may be back now or he may be back sometime in the future?

Hmmm back real soon…😉

Katmtan
They need to stop playing with my heart. Unless they're bringing him back in a more permanent way, I feel like they're pouring salt in the wound. I want to see an alive Robin, not a wish world one that won't stick around. Also, I wish Kat didn't tease like that. Either say exactly what you know or nothing at all. Sorry, jmo.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy7 (View Post)
They need to stop playing with my heart. Unless they're bringing him back in a more permanent way, I feel like they're pouring salt in the wound. I want to see an alive Robin, not a wish world one that won't stick around. Also, I wish Kat didn't tease like that. Either say exactly what you know or nothing at all. Sorry, jmo.
Agree. It's bad enough that they have the wish world one around to tear my heart apart, but to hint about that maybe he'll be back and not saying how long is doing me in.

Old 01-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
My guess is that Sean is back in Vancouver. It could be for reshoots or because the story is not finished. If he's back for 15, it's going to be a varied episode. I just hope that they take as much time as they need to do justice to Robin's story.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
My guess is that Sean is back in Vancouver. It could be for reshoots or because the story is not finished. If he's back for 15, it's going to be a varied episode. I just hope that they take as much time as they need to do justice to Robin's story.
It has to be actual Robin for it to be Robin's story. I'm just hoping it is. I hope they understand not just any Robin will do. . I think I Said this before but I wouldn't mind if Robin's soul was floating around and they took wish worlds body as its host. But that's just wishful thinking.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Why would he be back? Threesome with EQ and Regina?
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
Old 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Why would he be back? Threesome with EQ and Regina?
Well, they are both his soulmate
Old 01-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Well, they are both his soulmate
Not to mention, it's hard to keep a good man down.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Not to mention, it's hard to keep a good man down.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread