Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2017, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Hook, Aladdin, Ariel and Jasmine are some place. But no Nemo and Liam2. Did they leave him in the middle of nowhere and the other three find him? Is Ariel looking for Eric? This all seems kind of random. Hopefully, it will make more sense in context.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

I just read an interview RC did for Trainspotting 2 and I wouldn't be surprised if this is his last year.

He came right out and said, in talking about Vancouver being a great city but it's "time to pack up and go home."
Old 01-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Liam 2 and Nemo might have been filming ... Nick (Liam 2) tweeted on Thursday that it was his day off so it's possible he was filming on Friday.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I just read an interview RC did for Trainspotting 2 and I wouldn't be surprised if this is his last year.

He came right out and said, in talking about Vancouver being a great city but it's "time to pack up and go home."
I would be incredibly sad to see him go but I can see the show having a heroic death for him in destroying the DO curse ...

Although that doesn't mean he's done this year. After a 6 year run "it's time" could mean next year. So, we'll see.

(sorry for the double post!)
Old 01-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

You said you heard Sean may be back. Do you mean you heard he may be back now or he may be back sometime in the future?

Hmmm back real soon…😉

Katmtan
Old 01-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I would be incredibly sad to see him go but I can see the show having a heroic death for him in destroying the DO curse ...

Although that doesn't mean he's done this year. After a 6 year run "it's time" could mean next year. So, we'll see.

(sorry for the double post!)
I guess he could be misquoted as well. I don't know. It just seems like he may be close to being done. I don't think it necessarily means he would be killed off. He and Belle could leave SB. We'll see.

Thanks for the Sean news!
Old 01-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I guess he could be misquoted as well. I don't know. It just seems like he may be close to being done. I don't think it necessarily means he would be killed off. He and Belle could leave SB. We'll see.
The quote reads a bit differently in context:
Quote:
And Vancouver, while diligently praised, isn’t Glasgow. “It’s a lovely city. But culturally it is different, and I miss the craic. I’m at the stage where even though Britain is in a mess politically, I think it’s time to pack up and come home.”
https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...gbie-interview

Rumple was always written as a tragic character. Redemption through death makes a lot of sense and going off to live a happy life with Belle wouldn't sit well with a lot of viewers given the dysfunctional co-dependent nature of their relationship.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

I think more people would be happy with him having a HE with Belle than with him dying.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

That's so sad. Rumple has been an important part of the story from the start. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh and Ginny feel the same way. It can't be easy for one of them to fly back and forth to Vancouver for a couple of days of filming while the other stays behind in California with the boys.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
You said you heard Sean may be back. Do you mean you heard he may be back now or he may be back sometime in the future?

Hmmm back real soon…😉

Katmtan
I saw that. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it might just be reshoots or something they didn't have time to film before they left for the holiday break. Hopefully we'll hear something more. If he does actually go back, the length of time he's there would probably tell us something. A few days would probably be just a reshoot or a few additional scenes. Longer than that might actually mean an additional episode. But really trying not to get my hopes up.

I really hope RC stays until the end of the show.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maris (View Post)
The quote reads a bit differently in context:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...gbie-interview

Rumple was always written as a tragic character. Redemption through death makes a lot of sense and going off to live a happy life with Belle wouldn't sit well with a lot of viewers given the dysfunctional co-dependent nature of their relationship.
I don't think it sounds like he's leaving though.

I think he's staying till the end, no matter if the end is this season or next season. He'll probably want to stay till the end, they may reduce him to recurring for the final season so that he can have free time and still film the final season.

Last edited by Radames; 01-08-2017 at 01:12 PM
Old 01-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charming_essa (View Post)
I saw that. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it might just be reshoots or something they didn't have time to film before they left for the holiday break. Hopefully we'll hear something more. If he does actually go back, the length of time he's there would probably tell us something. A few days would probably be just a reshoot or a few additional scenes. Longer than that might actually mean an additional episode. But really trying not to get my hopes up.

I really hope RC stays until the end of the show.
Here I was preparing for 14 to be big emotional episode and it might not be the end for Robin.

My problem with any of the characters, including Rumple, making a noble sacrifice is two fold. It has been done before and no one believes the character will stay dead. So, if it is anything except for the final episode, it's pretty pointless. For the final episode I would prefer to have everyone ride off into the sunset.
Since Rumple, Belle and Charming were never meant to be permanent characters, the final probably doesn't revolve around any of those 3 anyway.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Do you mean Hook instead of Rumple? Although I think they always wanted to have Hook as a character. Not sure how permanent it was until they actually saw Colin in the role. I've never heard Rumple wasn't supposed to be permanent. I don't think whether characters were meant to be permanent has anything to do with anything as far as the show's finale. They were all first season characters who have been here almost since the beginning or at the beginning. Charming and Belle and Hook for that matter all ended up intended to be permanent so I don't think it matters what original intentions are. And all, IMO will be a big part of any finale.

I don't mean this to negate anyone's opinion by the way. I just don't agree that those characters wouldn't be a big part of the finale.

I hope the Robin fans get good stuff coming up and that he actually stays with the show.

Last edited by Belleislove; 01-08-2017 at 01:50 PM
Old 01-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope Rc isent leaving as well
Old 01-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I hope Rc isent leaving as well
I'm not sure how to take what said any other way unless they left something out. He didn't say he would be ready when it ended. He said he is ready. But of course he may have just misspoken or quoted wrongly:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread