Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Loyal Fan

I do not understand this talking about benching when all have such important roles now with the two adventures to different worlds and Snow White and Charming still under the sleeping curse so Storybrooke needs the one who is awake and Regina. To me it is great when everyone can be useful in their story and the only I wish I have is that the sleeping curse of Snowing does not last very much longer so we can have both again not only one or the other.
Old 01-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
I do not understand this talking about benching when all have such important roles now with the two adventures to different worlds and Snow White and Charming still under the sleeping curse so Storybrooke needs the one who is awake and Regina. To me it is great when everyone can be useful in their story and the only I wish I have is that the sleeping curse of Snowing does not last very much longer so we can have both again not only one or the other.
It might have been wishful thinking. I think all of the cast will start to trickle in next week. Last year, they returned on January 6th, so a lot of the vast might not have been ready to come back on the 3rd. They were also starting episode 16 when they returned last year. So, they are an episode behind.
It is too soon to say that anyone is being sidelined. They filmed part of episode 15 and it is evidently going to be a Hook adventure.

I am with you on the sleeping curse. It needs to be broken. Soon!
Old 01-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Robert flew back yesterday.

Old 01-07-2017, 12:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Great news about Robert. That trickle of returning cast, might be a river by Monday.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Did Adam lie about the CS adventure to bait the fans back? So far there's been no indication Colin and Jennifer have filmed together for 15.

Colin has filmed with jasmine and Aladdin and Ariel but no Emma. I swear if this is another bait...
Old 01-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

There's only been a few days of filming and we don't know like 90 percent of what goes on during filming.

Last edited by Belleislove; 01-07-2017 at 02:06 PM
Old 01-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
There's only been a few days of filming and we don't know like 90 percent of what goes on during filming.
Exactly. We don't even know who filmed for sure Friday night and into Saturday. Except for the actors who were not in Vancouver yet. If Robert got in last night, chances are he is filming early next week.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Exactly. We don't even know who filmed for sure Friday night and into Saturday. Except for the actors who were not in Vancouver yet. If Robert got in last night, chances are he is filming early next week.
I understand about thinking the worst but this is a little unfair to A&E when we literally only know about a teeny tiny bit of filming. I didn't see a whole lot of Emilie filming the first half but she actually did appear quite a bit. Most of what they film we don't see.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Possibly in the netherworld??
Old 01-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Dp.

Last edited by kristi_adela; 01-07-2017 at 02:58 PM
Old 01-07-2017, 02:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Did Adam lie about the CS adventure to bait the fans back? So far there's been no indication Colin and Jennifer have filmed together for 15.

Colin has filmed with jasmine and Aladdin and Ariel but no Emma. I swear if this is another bait...
Adam never said that there was a Hook and Emma adventure in episode 15, only that they are getting an adventure. He is currently reassuring CS fans on twitter. Other parts of the fandom don't get that kind of reassurance. All Snowing fans got was a vague reassurance that Gosh will film "next week." Nothing else. You want to talk about feeling baited? Try being told that you are getting the year of Snowing and then watching them trade moments of being awake. Try being told that Robin Hood is going to get his back story told and he ends up getting killed. Adam claims that their are surprises in store. For Snowing fans that likely means that the curse doesn't end in episode 15. Surprise, it doesn't end in episode 16. Surprise, it doesn't end in episode 17 either.
I think that Hook might have been taken some place against his will and then Jasmine and Ariel help him reunite with Emma and they have their adventure. It might not happen until the end of episode 16 and that would mean it takes place in episode 17.

ETA
Oops, my bad. I guess there is another vague suggestion that we may or may not be getting an epic Snowing reunion. I'll take it!
Old 01-07-2017, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the tweets .

I like the idea of this sleeping curse because it's a different spin on it and quite cruel, but I'm at the point where I'm just confused as to why they haven't tried having Emma or baby charming or any of the other TL kisses. It's been a while now and if they're both still alternating nap time it's just a huge plothole that needs to be addressed asap.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Thanks for all the tweets .

I like the idea of this sleeping curse because it's a different spin on it and quite cruel, but I'm at the point where I'm just confused as to why they haven't tried having Emma or baby charming or any of the other TL kisses. It's been a while now and if they're both still alternating nap time it's just a huge plothole that needs to be addressed asap.
Maybe the answer to that question is "a surprise"?

We know that the curse is mostly to put stress on Charming, but if that all gets worked out in episode 12, why is the curse still around in episode 15, at least? Sometimes I think the writers expect us to catch things that just go over our heads. Kind of like why did it take Regina until episode 8 to realize she could trap the Evil Queen in the mirror world? Shouldn't she have realized before Snow and Charming were put under the curse? Why didn't Hook or David wish them selves into the Wish World? Why did Regina only wish herself there? Do the writers think they have explained these things and we just missed the logic? Or are they really plot holes?

I do think Snowing will meet in some liminal space like the neither world or the dream world before the curse is broken. Kind of like the fire room in season 2.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Adam never said that there was a Hook and Emma adventure in episode 15, only that they are getting an adventure. He is currently reassuring CS fans on twitter. Other parts of the fandom don't get that kind of reassurance. All Snowing fans got was a vague reassurance that Gosh will film "next week." Nothing else. You want to talk about feeling baited? Try being told that you are getting the year of Snowing and then watching them trade moments of being awake. Try being told that Robin Hood is going to get his back story told and he ends up getting killed. Adam claims that their are surprises in store. For Snowing fans that likely means that the curse doesn't end in episode 15. Surprise, it doesn't end in episode 16. Surprise, it doesn't end in episode 17 either.
I think that Hook might have been taken some place against his will and then Jasmine and Ariel help him reunite with Emma and they have their adventure. It might not happen until the end of episode 16 and that would mean it takes place in episode 17.

ETA
Oops, my bad. I guess there is another vague suggestion that we may or may not be getting an epic Snowing reunion. I'll take it!

He specified we would get a cs epic adventure with passion romance and danger. Jmo has not filmed for 3 days and there's no indication cs filmed together yet hook is filming with the princesses and nemo and Liam. Makes no sense, how is this a cs adventure if Emma is not involved?
Old 01-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Certain things I can forgive. Regina not thinking of the mirror world right away...fine you had a lot to deal with, you had an off day plus it must be hard not operating on your full evil brain. Charming not wishing himself to Emma the way Regina did...sure he didn't want to leave his infant son and comatose wife while the evil queen was afoot and probably had faith that Regina would be able to save Emma somehow. Hook not going...I don't really get it, but maybe he too was having an off day or there was a sale on guyliner he didn't want to risk missing .

What I can't forgive is this TL kiss. They knew that Snowing couldn't break the curse on their own so they either should have shown Emma trying to save them and either it not working or the curse spread or have them talk about Emma trying to break it and them not wanting to risk it because the curse was different or something. There's literally no reason why Emma couldn't have given Snow or David a peck on the cheek while they snoozed since she literally was in SB long enough to try it. Had this curse happened and then right away Emma was sent to some far off land to prevent her from breaking it I would get it and appreciate the EQ's cunning, but this is just lazy writing.