Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 03:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Interesting idea about keeping Robin. Someone had mentioned the idea that if True Love's could share heart's, could soulmates maybe share souls? If they are making changes to the cast and story. Maybe they will find a way to keep Sean around for a longer period?
Sharing a soul works for me too.

I saw on twitter that today is Rose's last day filming for the current season of iZombie. I wonder if she will start working on Once right away? I'm excited to see her as Tinkerbell again. I liked her part in the OQ story, but I'd love to see her interact with Blue again as well.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 6 Casting Tiger Lily of Peter Pan Fame | TVLine

Quote:
Once Upon a Time is adding another princess to its world.

TVLine has learned that the ABC drama is casting the role of Tiger Lily, who in fairy tale lore is the princess of the Piccaninny tribe of Native Americans living on the island of Neverland (which Once visited in Season 3). In assorted incarnations, she has crushed on Peter Pan and been tormented by Captain Hook.

Once‘s version of the character, to recur starting with Episode 17, is described as “a force to be reckoned with.” Determined and resourceful, “she’s the kind of woman who’ll risk her life to save yours — and she’ll do it even quicker if it benefits her.” Beneath Tiger Lily’s tough exterior is someone who isn’t afraid to accept help, even if she’s reluctant to ask for it.

And yes, it’s safe to say that she and a certain hook-handed pirate have crossed paths.

Once Upon a Time — which resumes Season 6 on Sunday, March 5, with Episode 11 — is seeking a Native American actress in her late 20s to early 30s to fill the role.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting

Considering how insensitive the source material was/Neverland arc was quite a long time ago I'm a bit surprised they're doing this now. Her description looks promising though.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Thanks for posting

Considering how insensitive the source material was/Neverland arc was quite a long time ago I'm a bit surprised they're doing this now. Her description looks promising though.
So a Hook-centric or we're gonna get an announcement that Robbie Kay is coming back as well sometime cause he was Pan in Neverland.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
So a Hook-centric or we're gonna get an announcement that Robbie Kay is coming back as well sometime cause he was Pan in Neverland.
Well she is said to have crossed paths with Hook so I'm thinking it's a Hook-centric episode. Though I wouldn't be opposed to a Pan flashback.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooooh, interesting. I wonder if Robbie will be back? I would LOVE to find out what deal Hook made to leave Neverland...
Old 01-11-2017, 04:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

What centrics are we expecting so far in 6b?
Old 01-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well she is said to have crossed paths with Hook so I'm thinking it's a Hook-centric episode. Though I wouldn't be opposed to a Pan flashback.
If you're bringing Tiger Lily in it makes sense to try to bring in Pan as well.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
15 looks like a Hook centric as well. So, maybe 17 is the Emma and Hook adventure?
Likely another episode for Snowing fans to wait for them to get focus though. I'm starting to feel like a broken record. I guess the longer we wait, the better the reunion?
Old 01-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Since it said she is recurring, I am still holding out hope that 17 is a Snow or Snowing centric that breaks the curse with Tiger Lily being introduced in present day in the B plot like Jasmine was in 6.04, before her main episode in 18.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

I'm kinda surprised too that we're meeting Tiger Lilly this late in the series, but I agree, it does sound promising that A&E are going to try to keep with tradition and keep the character Native American (unlike a previous movie that came out recently where she was played by a white girl).
Old 01-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be nice to have pan
Old 01-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Since it said she is recurring, I am still holding out hope that 17 is a Snow or Snowing centric that breaks the curse with Tiger Lily being introduced in present day in the B plot like Jasmine was in 6.04, before her main episode in 18.
You are going to have to hope for both of us. I am running on fumes.
So close to the final episodes I just don't like the term "recurring." It seems like they should be wrapping up stories not introducing new characters. Robbie Kay is guesting on Sleepy Hollow and Pan is very dead on Once, so he could only appear in flashback. It looks like those of you who wanted more Hook are getting your wish.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by charming_essa (View Post)
What centrics are we expecting so far in 6b?
not in order

Emma
Charming
Rumple
Regina (AGAIN)
Killian

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 01-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder where we will see Tiger Lily? I wouldn't expect her to be in Agrabah or the Dark Realm and I don't think we'll go back to Neverland unless it's flashbacks, so maybe she in Storybrooke? Maybe she is with the group from the Land of Untold Stories? Is that even still a thing this season?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread