New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Jen is still in LA? Maybe because of the reshoots for 14, 15 is going to take longer. With Gosh and Jen still on LA I don't see much Charming family in 15.
She posted a pic from the airport today (I think) so I guess she'd on her way back so maybe Gosh will be, too
Old 01-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
She posted a pic from the port today (I think,) so I guess she'd on her back so maybe Gosh will be, too
Gosh are back. They should still be filming 15. Robert has been back. So maybe some filming in studio?
Old 01-11-2017, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

JMO is definitely back for sure, she posted from the airport.

What a nice vacation she had, I'm sure she's pleased with it. It's probably gonna get crazy for her I imagine as we near the season finale.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Morrison

I hope so!
Old 01-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
I miss Robin more and more the longer he is gone from OuaT and in the story now he could fit in so well.
I stand by it. Killing him was a dumb move and unnecessary because the split Evil Queen story didn't need for him to be dead. It did nothing for the story and I would rather see him than their dozens of guest stars. Robin Hood working with David or Snow in Storybrooke now for example. I would love that.

Josh and Ginny would be the only reasons why I would watch this for longer than a 7th season, but I expect them to be ones who won't be quick to renew contracts for a rebooted show.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesdays (View Post)
I stand by it. Killing him was a dumb move and unnecessary because the split Evil Queen story didn't need for him to be dead. It did nothing for the story and I would rather see him than their dozens of guest stars. Robin Hood working with David or Snow in Storybrooke now for example. I would love that.

Josh and Ginny would be the only reasons why I would watch this for longer than a 7th season, but I expect them to be ones who won't be quick to renew contracts for a rebooted show.
Either they'll be in it as regulars or recurring guest stars.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not so sure about it. I think some actors are ready to move on from this, find new projects or focus on their families. Maybe the writers could convince some to come back for the very last episode, but I don't think you can count on everyone who would leave after a 7th season to stay as recurring.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think right now I won't judge who leave but I don't think the show is going to do a big change other than time skip or the fb format

A happy beginning now is ours
Old 01-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm not so sure about it. I think some actors are ready to move on from this, find new projects or focus on their families. Maybe the writers could convince some to come back for the very last episode, but I don't think you can count on everyone who would leave after a 7th season to stay as recurring.
Oh no I'm referring to simply S7. That's gonna be the final season IMO.

I think the for sure bets for S7 are Jennifer, Colin, Lana

Maybe's are Jared, Bex, Ginny, Josh

Doubtful aside from guest appearances are Bobby and Emilie.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think right now I won't judge who leave but I don't think the show is going to do a big change other than time skip or the fb format

It sounds from that interview that there will be a big change and it sounds like part of this will be in the cast. But I do think it's going to be a big change. JMO,
Old 01-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
If Snow and Charming are not a part.of season 7, I will still be happy that we were blesssed with 6 seasons of their love story. It was epic. How many couples.have 2 weddings, multiple true love moments and kisss' give brith to two children and watch their grandson grow into a young man, all in 6 seasons? If this is their last season, they will finaly get their happy ending togther. That would actully be a pretty great cap to the year of Snowing.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
He can't fit in. Because he is not the same Robin. He just looks like him. The Robin who died not only loved Regina, but he had developed a good comradery with the other heroes. He was one of them.

This Robin does not share the same history with Regina or any of the other characters. That's why he won't be staying.
Be nice to our wish Robin please. He's all we've got.

And the writers could make him fit in if they wanted to. Gwen107 had a good idea about how they could make it work by saying this wish Robin's body could be the host for the real Robin's soul. I know it won't happen, but I'd happily accept it if they wrote it that way.

I agree this would be a great run for Snowing. I think they don't know what to write for them anymore. But I don't want Ginny or Josh to leave.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charming_essa (View Post)
Be nice to our wish Robin please. He's all we've got.

And the writers could make him fit in if they wanted to. Gwen107 had a good idea about how they could make it work by saying this wish Robin's body could be the host for the real Robin's soul. I know it won't happen, but I'd happily accept it if they wrote it that way.

I agree this would be a great run for Snowing. I think they don't know what to write for them anymore. But I don't want Ginny or Josh to leave.
Interesting idea about keeping Robin. Someone had mentioned the idea that if True Love's could share heart's, could soulmates maybe share souls? If they are making changes to the cast and story. Maybe they will find a way to keep Sean around for a longer period?

I don't want Snow and Charming gone either. This spring looks like it might end up being a trial run for how much I enjoy the show when it is Snow and Charming light. It doesn't seem like they are going to be around much for the first 4 or 5 episodes of the spring arc.

I was excited to see that IMDB has Robert and Albert Spencer listed for episode 12. I know, anyone can add that, but it makes it all seem real. No mention of a young David though. Which is disappointing. I still hope we see a young Charming at some point.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great ideas to bring Robin back to himself

A happy beginning now is ours
Old 01-11-2017, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Interesting idea about keeping Robin. Someone had mentioned the idea that if True Love's could share heart's, could soulmates maybe share souls?
Oh that's an interesting thought. I would love that.