Old 12-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sorry dp
Fan Forum Hero

This looks sooo good
Master Fan

I think the EQ has definitely passed her "sell by" date.

By the way, T'Lynn, I wasn't trying to argue with you or negate your opinion. I just meant that you'll find people who want absolutely every pairing possible on this show. Doesn't mean the show should ever go there.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the sneak peek. So good to see Josh back onscreen!
Old 12-02-2016, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Another stupid move on the writers parts is only having 10 episodes and then leaving the season on the cliffhanger of a 2 part episode.

But that's on ABC being complete f'ups like always. They're truly terrible.

So CS are together for 5 minutes then get separated till March. No wonder they're telling CS fans that there's lots to look forward to in 2nd half of the season.

Cause what they've gotten in S6 is short of garbage.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

And many saying that CS is the best written couple are liars
Old 12-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I think the EQ has definitely passed her "sell by" date.

By the way, T'Lynn, I wasn't trying to argue with you or negate your opinion. I just meant that you'll find people who want absolutely every pairing possible on this show. Doesn't mean the show should ever go there.
Oh don't worry I didn't think you were trying to negate my opinion.

The GQ scenes were a risk to do but they went ahead and did it. I don't think it went over very well but for some it was exciting for them.

The problem that A&E have is that they have fans who just want Rumbelle together and happy and they also have fans who think they should never be together again. So they can't really ever give the fans what they want because it would still make someone else mad.

So they go with the story they think works best to get them where they need to go ... and they obviously wanted to use GQ to create a rift between Zelena and the EQ ...
Old 12-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactic2016 (View Post)
I actually agree that they're the best written, this season though they've taken a backseat or their storyline has been paused.

It's just not really rewarding that in the mid-season finale they have CS once again separated and yeah I know it'll be alright. However the next episode won't be till March so people need to chillax and let people be frustrated cause another CS separation is RIDICULOUS!
Old 12-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Now we have to wait till March to see more. And people have the audacity to say we're the best written.
I didn't only include this (first half) of the season - I was looking at the show as a whole. Over the course of several seasons, they've gotten a lot of time and development. They've hardly been ignored this first half, even if they had less time.

And with Emma's vision set up, everything points to them coming back to the forefront.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactic2016 (View Post)
Well, thanks.

~Kat
Old 12-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheshireKitten (View Post)
I didn't only include this (first half) of the season - I was looking at the show as a whole. Over the course of several seasons, they've gotten a lot of time and development. They've hardly been ignored this first half, even if they had less time.

And with Emma's vision set up, everything points to them coming back to the forefront.
Aside from 3 and 6 most of their screentime has basically been about standing next to each other or having one scene about the vision.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:46 AM
Passionate Fan

People keep pointing out there is no story left to tell with Snow and Charming. Clearly I disagree, otherwise I would have given up after season 3. I just wish the writers hadn't teased the Year of Snowing and got me all excited or suggested that Charming was getting a story that doesn't seem to be really happening. Some would say that Robin's story is over since he is dead or Rumbelle is over since they have been trashed and he cheated on her. None of this has any thing to do with spoilers though. So, I am going to drop the subject for the time being. It is what it is. Hopefully, some day Snow will be important or maybe not. Maybe her and Emma will at least be friends like season one, maybe not. Maybe the AU is the closest thing I will ever get to the Charming's being a family. If, so, I'm going to enjoy it.

Thanks for the sneak peek. It expands on what we have seen in promos and the script teases. I think now more than ever Charming needs to have a voice because he speaks for both himself and Snow. When she is awake, she foes the same. I am just not getting the feeling that he will have a voice in this episode. It could be that we are not seeing the more spoiler scenes though. They tend to release photos of one scene, sneak peeks as well and the script teases have only been from one scene. This is not uncommon. I'm sure more will happen.

Last edited by kristi_adela; 12-02-2016 at 11:07 AM Reason: Something went really weird with this post.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

What I want to know is who is going to clean up that mess in the pawn shop? Is Rumple going to magic everything back or will it still be broken?
Old 12-02-2016, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

I want to know when the Hot Seat is coming out.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/yvrshoots/status/804744426555723777
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 12-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Closed Thread   Post New Thread