Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2016, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OUAT S&S #427: If you ever let true love wake you up, then maybe you wouldn't keep losing. ~Belle

Spoilers & Speculations

Season 6

Welcome to Storybrooke, a small town in Maine that you won’t find on any map. This town is full of magic, populated by fairytale characters once cursed by the Evil Queen Regina to live in our world—deprived of their memories and happy endings. Until Emma Swan came to town and changed everything. With the help of her son, Henry, Emma embraced her true identity as the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming—the Savior destined to break the Curse. But even after returning everyone’s memories, Emma’s mission was far from over. With the Curse broken, Mr. Gold (aka Rumplestiltskin) was free to bring magic to Storybrooke. And magic ALWAYS comes with a price…

When Regina split herself in an attempt to eliminate her evil half, she unwittingly released the Evil Queen. Now the Evil Queen is back and ready to leave a trail of destruction in her wake. Meanwhile, Regina is quickly learning that destroying her dark side won’t be that easy, especially when dealing with the consequences of having unleashed the Queen on Storybrooke. Emma learns a life-altering secret that could have serious consequences for her family and loved ones. While the heroes grapple with what Emma is confronting, Henry welcomes the new arrivals from the Land of Untold Stories by pledging to help them complete their tales. But when Snow White, Prince Charming, Regina, Captain Hook and Zelena become entwined in these untold tales, they find themselves haunted by their own unfinished pasts. Meanwhile, after handing Storybrooke over to Mr. Hyde, Mr. Gold continues his quest to wake Belle from her self-induced sleeping curse, in hopes of reuniting with both her and their unborn child.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Rebecca Mader as Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Next Episode TV Promo

Sneak Peeks

Script Teases

Upcoming Episodes

• •

THE REASON FOR RUMPLE’S HATRED OF FAIRIES IS REVEALED, AND THE EVIL QUEEN FACES OFF AGAINST ZELENA, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, Rumple collects Jack and Jill’s son as bait to lure a powerful being to him. Back in Storybrooke, Gold tells the Evil Queen that she must kill Zelena, and the EQ makes a decision that will change her relationship with her sister forever. When Belle discovers Gold’s plans for their son, she convinces Hook and Emma to help her steal squid ink that can immobilize him, and, as a result, Belle is left to make a sacrifice that will affect the lives of everyone in Storybrooke. Meanwhile, Jasmine finds a genie-less lamp that she hopes to use to save Agrabah, and Aladdin finds a way to be her hero, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior/Blue Fairy, Beverly Elliott as Granny, Deniz Akdeniz as Aladdin, Giles Matthey as Son, Nick Hunnings as Jack, Tammy Gillis as Jill, Jamie Murray as Black Fairy, Karen David as Jasmine, Edwina Shuster as Aged Nun and Jacky Lai as Novice Fairy.

6.09 - "Changelings" written by David H. Goodman & Brian Ridings | Airdate: November 27, 2016
  • Morpheus x
  • Blue Fairy filming x
  • Bobby filmed and then Bobby/Emilie filed on location x x
  • 10/12 - Lana and Bex on location x | Langley
  • 10/15 - Giles Matthey filming with Emilie source
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

6.10 - "Wish You Were Here" written by Adam Horowitz & Eddy Kitsis | Airdate: December 4, 2016
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
10/21 - Burnaby katmtan HQ album

6.11 - "Tougher Than The Rest" written by Adam Horowitz & Eddy Kitsis | Airdate: 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

6.12 - "Murder Most Foul" written by Jerome Schwartz & Jane Espenson | Airdate: 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
Nov 9 - Steveston: katmtan HQ album
Nov 15 - Emma's House: katmtan HQ album

6.13 - "Ill-Boding Patterns" written by Andrew Chambliss & Dana Horgan | Airdate: 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

6.14 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

6.15 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

Adam Horowitz & Eddy Kitsis interviews

cast interviews

casting & guest stars

general season 6 spoilers
  • Pretty pretty please, something about Once Upon a Time? Particularly about Rumbelle? —Valeria
    As relayed by yours truly in this week’s Facebook Live edition of “Ask Ausiello,” Onceco-creator Adam Horowitz had this to say about the piece I did juxtaposing Disney’s Beauty and the Beast trailer with the sad, sad state of their Storybrooke iterations: “The audience doesn’t know where we’re headed with Belle and Rumple, but no matter how dark things get, the show doesn’t go bleak. It’s still about hope, and it’s always darkest before the dawn.” If you are now thinking, as I am, “Gee, ‘dawn’ then must be right around the corner,” I am hearing the next episode, airing Nov. 27, is in fact quite a game changer for Rumple and/or Belle. TVLine - 11/15/16
  • Question: Any hints about who’s in the hood on Once Upon a Time, killing Emma? —Courtney
    Ausiello: Well, if you re-watch that fleeting vision very, very carefully, and take note of the hooded character’s height and build… you will glean nothing, actually. “It was a stand-in used for that scene,” and not the actual actor that will eventually be revealed as wearing the hood, Colin O’Donoghue confirms. As for whether he or any other cast members know the identity of Emma’s killer, if only becayse the Once bosses have made it pretty clear they had someone locked in from go, “We might have an idea…,” O’Donoghue teased, “but we’re not gonna tell you!” TVLine ~ 11/4/16
  • Is Charming really going down a dark path of vengeance on Once Upon a Time? — Brett
    There’s potential, but OUAT won’t pick up that story immediately. “We know he’s tempted,” EP Edward Kitsis tells me. “It’s not something that’s going to come to the forefront right away. It’s something he is clearly thinking about. I would be really disappointed if we didn’t pick it up and at least find out the answer by the end of the season.” EP Adam Horowitz concurs: “That story is not over. David has made a decision by not burning [the evidence] to pursue it. How he pursues it and when he pursues it, we’ll see as the season progresses. But he’s certainly wrestling with something, and how it impacts inversely in his relationships with Snow and his family is part of the story, as well as the ultimate answer to the mystery.” EW ~ 10/28/16
  • Is anything coming up for Once Upon a Time‘s Snow and Charming? —Camilla
    And how! With the Evil Queen poised to make a move on the person she hates most, “the shared heart between Snow and Charming comes into play,” series co-creator Adam Horowitz teases, “as they are bonded in this new battle.”
    Might we see Belle’s mother again on Once Upon a Time? —Betsy
    I presented your Q to the show bosses, and there are “no immediate plans” to revisit that character. TVLine ~ 10/27/16
  • Question: Do you have any Once Upon a Time spoilers that concern “Snowing”? —Lyss
    Ausiello: In addition to the well-reported drama to be drummed up by the Evil Queen, Snow and David will at least attempt to get a better bead on their own “happily ever after,” now that Neverland, memory wipes and Hell are behind them. In Season 6, “They’re back in Storybrooke, trying to make a life for themselves there,” says co-creator Adam Horowitz, “so we’re trying to dig more into what daily life is, what normal is.” And as that regards the princess and prince, “In an early episode, you’re going to see Snow White ask the question, ‘What is normal? And how do we get back to it?’ That’s something that she and Charming strive toward.” TVLine ~ 9/26/2016
  • What other news characters are we going to meet on Once Upon a Time besides the Count, Aladdin, Jasmine and Captain Nemo? — Jose
    When Cinderella returns in season 6, we’re going to meet her evil stepmom and stepsisters. Much like the first time she appeared on the show, Cinderella’s story will be a reflection of what’s going on with Emma. “That was Emma’s first happy ending she actually returned,” EP Edward Kitsis says. “That was the very first time that Emma, at the end of it, decided to stay in Storybrooke. She saw herself through Cinderella. Now we’re in a situation where what if someone could undo all the happiness you’ve done, would your life matter? [She’s] faced with somebody out there that’s trying to undo the ones [she has] done.” EW ~ 9/23/2016
  • YAHOO'S FALL TV PREVIEW
  • Once Upon a Time Season 6 Spoilers: Rumple and Belle Have an Unexpected Opponent to Their Reunion - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
  • Once Upon a Time Mega Buzz: What "Big Secret" Is Emma Keeping from Hook?
  • What’s next for Once Upon a Time‘s Hook and Emma? —Allison
    In the Season 6 premiere, “We pick up pretty directly from where we left them at the end of last season, where for the first time Emma professed her love without the duress of a life-or-death situation,” co-creator Adam Horowitz reminds. “Of course, life-or-death situations come pretty quickly on our show, so that will change.” As EP Eddy Kitsis in turn notes, “No relationship is a fairytale. So if people are expecting no drama, we hope that they will enjoy what we are showing.” TVLINE ~ 9/14/2016
  • Anything on the Regina-Emma-Snow relationship on Once Upon a Time? — Mara
    It certainly won’t be easy with the Evil Queen waging war on Storybrooke. “You get to see that this really is a family that has come together,” EP Edward Kitsis says. “Henry’s dream in the beginning was to bring everyone together, and in a lot of ways he has, but this year they’re going to be tested from their past. If there’s one thing the Evil Queen hates it’s Snow White — Snow White and other people’s happiness.” EW ~ 9/16/16
  • Anything Once Upon a Time related? If you can give me CaptainSwan info, I’ll be grateful. — Shannon
    The show will be diving more into Hook’s past as his relationship with Emma moves forward. “Last year we saw Emma saying I love you to him when they weren’t in any sort of danger,” EP Adam Horowitz says. “Hook is excited to progress that relationship. At the same time, he is on his path of redemption, and we are going to see Hook doing his best to be heroic this year.” TVLine ~ 8/31/2016
  • Do you have any scoop about Snow White and Prince Charming from Once Upon a Time? — SnowingFan
    Would it make you happy if I told you that the OUAT bosses say they want to see a lot of Snow and Charming this year? “Charming has always had questions about his family and his father that he thought were answered,” EP Adam Horowitz says. “Charming’s past becomes something very important to his future. We’re going to see him and Snow embarking on some adventure related to that past, and what that’s going to create for them moving forward, which is some unexpected obstacles to that happy ending they’re all trying to live.” EW ~ 9/02/2016
  • Question: Will Once Upon a Time be giving Rumbelle fans any sweet, pregnancy moments — like discussing names, etc.? —Betsy
    Ausiello: Maybe, eventually. But “the ride there is pretty bumpy,” warns series co-creator Eddy Kitsis. Adam Horowitz meanwhile promises moments of “reminiscing” for the oft-estranged marrieds, “and discussing what it’s going to mean when their child is born.”
  • Question: Will Once Upon a Time give us an explanation for Mr. Gold’s new haircut? —Rebecca
    Ausiello: Though Robert Carlyle was able to lose the mustache he donned when filming this summer’s Trainspotting sequel, his indeed brought Begbie’s cropped ‘do back to Storybrooke. The loss of Rumple’s salt-and-pepper mane “will absolutely be addressed,” says Horowitz. “And the answer isn’t that he went to do Trainspotting 2.” TVLine ~ 8/31/2016
  • Do you have anything on Once Upon a Time? — ButtercupOUAT
    Ask and you shall receive! “We’re going to see Henry back in operation with Emma,” EP Edward Kitsis says. And yes, that does mean there’s a new operation name! “It will be revealed in the premiere,” EP Adam Horowitz says. EW ~ 8/19/16
  • Is there anything Adam Horowitz can tell us about Rumbelle during season 6 of Once Upon a Time? — rumbelletrueluv
    What if I let Emilie de Ravin tell you about Belle getting out of the box? “The way she is extracted, how it happens and the characters that are involved is really cool, and it reveals a lot about her relationship and her past/future,” de Ravin says, noting that the show will explore more of Belle’s independence this season. “It’s been a long time coming. Now that she’s pregnant, and now that she knows that it’s not really just about her anymore, she has to take responsibility for this other little person. That’s making her head spin a little bit with regard to, ‘Okay, I can spend my life trying to fix this person, whether it’s for me or for him, but if it’s affecting someone else now, it’s a game changer.’ It puts a little bit of spanner in the works for their marriage for a bit. There’s some alone time to be had.” EW ~ 7/29/16
  • I’d like some Once Upon a Time spoilers please. — Jane
    The introduction of the Land of Untold Stories basically opens up storytelling avenues to, well, “everyone,” according to Edward Kitsis. “What’s funny is in the pilot if you watch when Emma sees the wolf that stops her from leaving town, the book flips open and we see all these worlds,” Kitsis says. “It’s time to tell new stories, broaden the show and move forward.” As for why these stories have not yet been told, Kitsis points to something Hyde said in the finale: “As he said, I need a place where these stories can play out, which would make me think for some reason they weren’t being played out, they were pushed on pause.” EW ~ 7/8/16
  • Thanks for the Evil Queen scoop! Anything more you can share on Once Upon a Time? — Virginia
    The Land of Untold Stories will provide a new avenue into the characters we’ve come to know and love over the last five seasons. “The intent is that these new characters and new stories are really a reflection on what’s going on inside of our characters,” says EP Adam Horowitz. “With Lana and the Evil Queen, that’s the starkest example, which we’ve already teased. We’re literally going inside her and pulling her apart. There are elements of that that we’re planning to do for each and everyone of the characters.” EW ~ 7/1/16
  • Do you have any scoop on what’s going to happen to Once Upon a Time‘s Belle and Rumple? Will they be going on an adventure for the first time together? —Rebecca
    They will be going on an adventure together… or as “together” as they can be with Belle still stashed inside a decorative container. “Belle is with Rumple — she’s in Pandora’s Box, in the sleeping curse,” says Once co-creator Eddy Kitsis. And as the Season 6 premiere will make clear, Rumple did get said box back, as part of his deal with Mr. Hyde. As for where the “information” Hyde delivered in return will lead the couple, “That will be the mystery that we show you,” Kitsis says. Adds co-creator Adam Horowitz: “What we really focus on at the start is: ‘How the heck does he get her out of the box and wake her?'” TVLine ~ 6/30/16
  • Will any of the untold stories on Once Upon a Time hold a connection to any of the characters? — lennyukpirate1
    That’s TBD, but the arrival of characters from the Land of Untold stories will certainly affect those in Storybrooke. “The condition of life in Storybrooke is very important,” EP Adam Horowitz says. “Hyde’s arrival impacts that. We’re planning to explore a lot of what that’s going to mean for the day-to-day life in Storybrooke.” Adds EP Edward Kitsis: “One of the things that we really want to get back to this year is that season 1 and 2 vibe of small town stories, being in Storybrooke and getting back to Mary Margaret as the teacher, Emma as the sheriff, Grumpy as the janitor.” EW - 6/24/16
  • What will happen to Emma and Hook in season 6 of Once Upon a Time? — Niamh
    If you recall, when Emma and Hook reunited in the finale, there was a wedding dress in the background. Ahead of the Dead of Summerpanel at ATX, I asked the guys point-blank if this means wedding bells will ring in season 6. They stayed very coy on the subject. “I would say you’ll have to watch season 6, you never know what’s going to happen,” EP Edward Kitsis replied. “You never know what’s going to happen with those two.” Fear not, they answered a few other season 6 questions, so check Spoiler Room next week for more! EW - 6/17/16
  • Any news on Once Upon a Time season 6? — Carole
    Aside from the fact that we’ll be getting a double dose of Regina next season, Lana Parrilla has a number of questions about season 6: “Will Baby Robin be magical?” she tells me. “Will Zelena and Regina continue to have a healthy relationship now that they’ve reconciled? Or will Regina end up hating Zelena for being the mother to Robin’s baby? I’m curious to see what’s going to end up happening in that regard. Will she end up growing resentful that she can’t have children, but yet her sister has her boyfriend’s baby? I feel like that’s a story to be told. Are they going to stand side-by-side in a sisterhood or is Regina going to grow resentful overtime?” EW - 6/10/16
  • Once Upon a Time: Dissecting those finale Easter eggs ~ EW 5/17/16
  • Anything Once Upon a Time? — Tranquillity
    Sunday’s episode will provide a sense of the closure, with the two-hour finale kicking off a new story for season 6. “Like every year, the two-hour finale is kind of a different piece than the rest of the season, so in a lot of ways, this weekend is the finale for the Hades arc,” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. “I can say that it will break a few hearts.” As for the actual finale, part of it will take place outside Storybrooke. “As much as they’d like peace and quiet in Storybrooke, fallout from this weekend’s episode causes a character to go rogue in New York City,” Kitsis says. “Once again, the heroes are called upon to save the day.” | EW - 5/6/2016
  • Once Upon a Time’s Belle said she tainted her soul because she saved Rumple. Does she regret it? Does protecting oneself or family really taint their souls? —Rebecca
    I hand-delivered, as I do, your salient Q to the series co-creators, and Eddy Kitsis answered, “Belle is very distraught because she did something that she never ever really wanted to do,” accidentally damning ex-fiance Gaston to the River of Lost Souls. “In that moment, when it was life or death, she chose Rumple, which obviously says something — but whether she wants to admit it or not is another situation. She doesn’t like being put in that situation and she’s upset that she couldn’t figure a way out, because she reacted in a moment and now has to deal with that for the rest of her life.” As for whether having “tainted” her own soul a smidgen might help foster an eventual reconciliation with her Dark One husband, since Belle now stands on less-high ground, Kitsis says, “We are going to have to wait and see what happens to her.” ~ TVLine 04/26/16
  • Season 6 filming: July 7, 2016 to March 31, 2017

cast
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David
Emilie de Ravin as Belle
Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills
Rebecca Mader as Zelena
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold

general magazines and press coverage

conventions

San Diego Comic Con 2016 - July 21-24th

Articles about the panel:
Video Interviews:
archive SDCC 2014
archive 2015 conventions: SDCC, D23, NYCC
NY Comic Con 2016 - October 7th Panel

Articles about the panel

crew
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer | twitter
Andrew Chambliss, writer | twitter
Tze Chun, writer | twitter
Jane Espenson, writer | twitter
Leah Fong, writer| twitter
David H. Goodman, writer
Brigitte Hales, writer | twitter
Dana Horgan, writer | twitter
Robert Hull, writer
Paul Karp, writer | twitter | sdcc
Daniel T. Thomsen, writer
Bill Wolkoff, writer | twitter

Mark Isham, composer | twitter
Sarah McCulloch, production Leaf Lady | twitter
Jerome Schwartz, production | twitter
Helga Ungurait, production | twitter
Geoffrey Hildrew, post-production | twitter

Facebook: www.facebook.com/OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC, www.twitter.com/OnceABC
ABC Publicity: twitter
ABC TV: Once Upon A Time

Hashtags: #OnceUponATime

promotions

Official Season Two Posters | Show Posters
Official Season Three promotional | Season Three Posters
Official Season Four Posters and Promotional Material
Official Season Five Posters and Promotional Material

Official Season Six Posters and Promotional Material

Long Live the Queen

Character posters:

future thread titles

Everyone who sips from this well enjoys the taste too much. ~ The Dark One
We've been on the sidelines too long, sister, missed too many adventures. Now it's embarrassing. ~Leroy

"Come on kid, it's Arizona. It's not hell." ~ Cleo Fox

"I still have a fist. Gold still has a nose." ~Regina
"Well, we're certainly not in Storybrooke anymore." ~Zelena
"Do you happen to have any duct tape?" ~ Zelena
"The Evil Queen is inside me always trying to get out." ~Regina

"I like the darkness. It's as much who I am as the light." ~Mr. Gold

That's why you never, ever hear these words about a Savior. "They lived happily ever after." ~Jafar
I want to start a new story. One where the Evil Queen doesn't get a part. ~Regina

previous threads
Season 1/2 spoiler threads #1 - #99
Season 3 spoiler threads #100 - #193
Season 4 spoiler threads #194 - #313

Season 5 spoiler threads #314 - #410

411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420
421 | 422 | 423 | 424 | 425 | 426 | 427 | 428 | 429 | 430

OUAT S&S #428: It's fascinating, isn't it... to learn how people really see you? ~Morpheus

Last edited by T'Lynn; 11-26-2016 at 08:01 PM
Old 11-21-2016, 08:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

TYFTNT
Old 11-21-2016, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah i know. I do think will have one more season but I am hoping if it is they will prepare in advance not like Gilmore girls and I have to wait nine years for a revival lol
Old 11-21-2016, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 11-21-2016, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the new thread
Old 11-21-2016, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT
Old 11-21-2016, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It will probably be a slow week since no filming but we should get some sneak peeks coming our way.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Yeah i know. I do think will have one more season but I am hoping if it is they will prepare in advance not like Gilmore girls and I have to wait nine years for a revival lol
Same. I hope they know when their final season is and it's not a shock to the system for everyone. I could see them going 1 or 2 more seasons.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ouat and cs is the reason I am not going to flip a table if rory and logan don't end up together lol. The show has mellowed me out
Old 11-21-2016, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!

RoseBennett
Old 11-21-2016, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Ouat and cs is the reason I am not going to flip a table if rory and logan don't end up together lol. The show has mellowed me out
After being burned by That 70s Show with Jackie and Hyde I have no feelings left for my ships if they don't end up together (I prefer Rory and Jess).
Old 11-21-2016, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 11-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, more Snow and Jasmine.
Old 11-21-2016, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the script tease. Snow is being so sweet and supportive. I love their friendship.
Old 11-21-2016, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

I think most of the fandom is expecting at least 1 more season.

Snow is awake in this episode

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Closed Thread   Post New Thread